PUBG Gets Revamped Bullet Penetration System That Alters Damage
Things Are Getting Better, Finally
PUBG has had its ups and downs but it seems that the devs are now concentrating on making the game better. The dynamic weather system is something that fans have been asking for and it seems that the devs have started listing. Other than that bullet penetration has been made better as well.
These features have been added in the new PUBG update. The highlights of the PUBG update are as follows:
- Bullet penetration system is now applied to arms and hands.
- When a bullet hits the arm/hand of the character, it will penetrate following its ballistic curve. The result will be different depending on whether the arm/hand is blocking more vulnerable body parts.
- When a bullet penetrates an arm/hand and strikes a more vulnerable body part behind it, the greater damage will be applied. In other words, if a player’s arm/hand takes a bullet while blocking their head, the full headshot damage will be applied. This penetration system works for the head, torso, and waist only.
- If a bullet penetrates the arm/hand, but no vulnerable body part is behind it, only the arm/hand damage will be applied.
- Arm/hand penetration is disabled for shotguns.
- Bullet penetration is not applied to legs.
- When exiting vehicles while pressing the sprint key, sprint now remains engaged. This way you won’t have to release and press the button again to start sprinting.
- If a teammate disconnects but is still alive in game, other teammates couldn’t see the game reward (result) screen after all other teammates died. Now players can check even if there are disconnected players in their team.
- If a disconnected teammate reconnects the game, and finishes the game with better result, teammates will receive any additional rewards earned by that player.
- To prevent abuse, other teammates cannot see the Deathcam until all players, including the disconnected player, have died.
While these are small changes to PUBG and these might not change the game a whole lot but this is a step in the right direction. PUBG players have been leaving the game and the concurrent players have been dropping but if devs keep this up then that might change.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍