First Person Games without a doubt feature the most realistic gameplay. Players play in a spectacular POV, and the overall experience as compared to the Third Person is quite extraordinary. My favorite thing about first-person shooting games is the level of detail you get. In contrast to the Third Person, where you aren’t able to see guns or your environment in detail. First Person Games allow you to see the gun from a closer perspective, and along with that.
- The FPS (First Person Shooter) genre is where you experience and interact with others in a first-person perspective be it combat related, or any other way of interaction.
- FPS games have been around for a long time and players have thoroughly enjoyed them.
- A plethora of First Person Shooter (FPS) games are out there for players to play and enjoy but there are some which are better than others.
- A total of 10 Best FPS games have been listed which are as follows:
- Call Of Duty: Warzone.
- Player Unknown’s Battleground (PUBG).
- Apex Legends.
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive.
- Hyper Scape.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.
- Titan fall 2.
- Escape From Tarkov.
- Doom Eternal.
Here are our top picks for FPS games you must play in 2023:
|Call Of Duty Warzone||Nominated for Best Multiplayer and Best Ongoing at The Game Awards in 2020||March 10, 2020||Infinity Ward, Raven Software||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Android, and Microsoft Windows|
|Valorant||Won the Game Award for Esport Game of The Year at The Game Awards in 2022||June 2, 2020||Riot Games||Microsoft Windows|
|Hyper Scape||-None-||July 12, 2020||Ubisoft||PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X, and Series S|
|Doom Eternal||Won Best PC and Best Action Game in Game Critic Rewards in 2019||March 20, 2020||iD Software, Panic Button Games||PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and Google Stadia|
|Escape From Tarkov||Nominated for Best Ongoing Game Award at NME Awards||July 27, 2017||Battlestate Games||Microsoft Windows|
|Counter-Strike Global Offensive||Nominated for Best Esport Game Award at The Game Awards in 2022||August 21, 2012||Valve Corporation, Hidden Path Entertainment||Microsoft Windows, macOS, GeForce Now, Xbox One, Linux, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Classic Mac OS|
|Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds||Won the Game of The Year Award in 2017||July 30, 2016||KRAFTON, PUBG Corporation||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Android, Google Stadia, iOS, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and Series S|
|Apex Legends||Won the Game Award for Best Multiplayer Game at BAFTA Awards in 2020||February 4, 2019||Respawn Entertainment, Panic Button Games||Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, iOS, Android, Geforce Now, Xbox Series X, and Series S|
|Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege||Won Ping Awards under the Best Graphics category in 2017||March 7, 2017||Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft Milan||PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows, Google Stadia, and Amazon Luna|
|Titanfall 2||Nominated for Game of the Year and Best Shooter awards in 2016||October 28, 2016||Respawn Entertainment||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows|
Now that you know how fascinating First Person Shooting Games are. It’s really time, we look forward to the 10 FPS Games that are Worth Playing in 2023.
Call of Duty Warzone
Call of Duty Warzone is the latest installment in the COD series. The game features two modes, Battle Royale and Plunder. Both mods are in first person and feature really strategic shooting gameplay. The Battle Royale mode is remarkably refreshing and different from others. Players are dropped on an enormous map along with 150 others. Everybody battles until the very end and the goal for everyone remains the same.
The game as I described in the first paragraph is quite strategic. Things like the economy play a huge role, and money can be found from literally everything you do. Once you are able to get a handsome amount of money, you can use it for drops, perks, getting teammates revived, and much more. Other than that, the Battle Royale mode also allows you to drive a range of vehicles.
In Battle Royale Mode, your objective is survival. The Gameplay of Call of Duty Warzone is really great. There are a wide variety of weapons, vehicles, gears, skins, perks, and much more. In addition, movement is very strategic, combat is like other COD games but much more enhanced, and the game is very enjoyable with friends.
- The expansive intricate map offers a great experience for both new and veteran players in Call of Duty Warzone.
- Bounty contracts and gulag encourage aggressive play which is enticing. These two new features are a nice add-on in Call of Duty Warzone.
- The gunplay is engrossing and satisfying which makes the frantic combat exciting in Call of Duty Warzone.
- You can discover something from each game because of the countless players and fights.
- Call of Duty Warzone is plagued with bugs and glitches, particularly at launch.
- The focus on putting in distinctive loadouts takes away from the creativity of looting and survival.
- The movement of the character is too sluggish in Call of Duty Warzone.
- The killstreaks in Call of Duty Warzone are broken.
Released earlier this year through Streamers. Valorant nowadays is all over Twitch and YouTube. The game can be found on all platforms, and now it’s heading towards eSports. Valorant features a really nasty CS: GO-like 5v5 Gameplay, where players play in a team to win the most rounds. The total rounds are 25, and the first team to reach 13 wins. Like Counter-Strike or Rainbow Six Siege, the Economy is really important. Each round you get money, and subsequently, this money can be used to purchase guns, armor, sidearm, and abilities.
The first person gameplay is really fantastic and strategic. Each player gets to chose its favorite character and take advantage of its unique abilities. The gameplay and movement are really fast, as rounds are barely 1.5 minutes. Other than that, players rely on teamwork, holding sites, or pushing the bomb sites. Like many Competitive FPS Games, individual abilities in Valorant matter a lot. Players are always focused on footsteps and continually look for ways to tackle the enemy’s tactics.
I personally love the Combat System in Valorant. The unique abilities of some characters are really fun to use. If used properly, you can literally dominate consecutive matches. Other than that, the graphics are really vibrant, guns have normal recoil, and the game in general is very addicting.
If you are a competitive gamer and would like to establish a good reputation in FPS Game. Valorant would be a suitable choice. The game has a lot of things to explore, and the potential to become really good at the game is vast. Suppose, you decided to play Valorant. Make sure that you take a look at our Valorant FPS Guide.
- Price: Free to play
- Platforms: PC only
- Review Rating: 4.0/5
- Strong character classes offer variety and robustness in Valorant.
- The gunplay is enticing and provides intense sequences of battles throughout the game.
- Valorant delivers a breathtaking art style.
- The character ability system is a nice and refreshing addition which is quite impressive and fun to execute in Valorant.
- It is a beginner-friendly game.
- Extremely thrilling strategic combat keeps the players immersed in Valorant.
- There are not enough maps available in Valorant and are rather restricted.
- High levels of difficulty can seem impenetrable which might frustrate some players.
- Valorant can get very irksome if you are playing solo.
- The conflict between the strategic FPS genre and cartoonish art can be pesky for some players in Valorant.
One of my Favourite FPS Battle Royale Game to be released this year is Hyper Scape. This game I mean has completely revived arena shooting gameplay meta. Players drop in a huge futuristic map, along with 100 others. The gameplay is very funky, and most of the time you will be in jumping across buildings or flying around.
Players can consistently double jump, slide like apex legends, there are bouncy pads to help you get across roofs. Other than that there is this feature I really like. Players can turn themselves into a bouncy ball and become completely immortal.
Apart from the flawless movement, Hyper Scape is more than just a regular FPS Battle Royale game. Players are able to get some abilities, and these abilities play a vital role in combats. For example, this Invisible ability can make your player become invisible and help you run off if you were to lose a fight. Other than that, there is the armor ability that gets you armor, and with its help, you can make a comeback in the fight and win the duel.
If you are an arena shooting fan, Hyper Scape’s combat system will be very enjoyable. For those who aren’t big fan of Arena shooting games, I won’t recommend it because it can become really frustrating. For example, you will often waste more than half of your ammo on the opponent. And there are high chances that he still gets away with an ability or the massive health bar, which I’ve seen takes longer than usual to end.
Do you remember the classic Uber Strike that was once available on Browsers? Well, Hyper Scape features a near-exact combat system like it. Hyper Scape features enigma or energized weapons that are very futuristic. Players always aim ahead of enemies because of the movement, and landing shots isn’t particularly easy in the medium or long-range.
Ultimately, the fights are really long and sometimes it’ll take more than just landing shots. In most cases though, enemies are able to run off through abilities, and chasing them isn’t particularly easy.
If you are a casual gamer, just looking to enjoy a vast set of features in the FPS Battle Royale Game Category. I’ll highly recommend you to check out Hyper Scape. The game has exotic features, and most importantly it’s first-person gameplay is fantastic. Like other newly released games, Hyper Scape also has some problems with performance.
- Price: Free To Play.
- Platforms: Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Microsoft Windows.
- Review Rating: 3.8.
- Hyper Scape offers smooth and immersive gameplay without any bugs and glitches.
- The microtransactions have little to no impact on the gameplay in Hyper Scape.
- Hyper Scape has fantastic methods for efficiently upgrading weapons and skills.
- The maneuverability and verticality mechanics are solid and have a decent amount of depth.
- Players can navigate the map quickly by sliding across it, which speeds up movement in Hyper Scape.
- Several balancing hiccups in gear are problematic for many players in Hyper Scape.
- The gunplay and hit feedback feel too wimpy.
- The lack of a mini-map in Hyper Scape compels the usage of a large map, which distorts vision.
- Even after fully leveling up, some of the guns still feel underwhelming.
- Sudden crashes throughout the gameplay can ruin the immersion of the player in Hyper Scape.
Developed by Bethesda and Released Earlier this year. Doom Eternal has established itself as one of the best first-person shooting games across all platforms. The game is a sequel to the legendary Doom (2016) and likewise features a very similar plot.
Doom continues from Doom 2016, and this time the Demons have come back to Earth. They have wiped out 60% of the earth’s population, and now our character Doom Slayer or DoomGuy must do everything to stop the demonic forces.
If you have played other Doom Games, you’ll know that the game is always fast-paced. This one is no different and features some new abilities like sideways move and double jump to get you moving. These abilities completely suit its ruthless combat and first-person gameplay.
Doom Eternal’s Combat is frightening, ruthless, and completely chaotic. Killing the demons is one thing, but if you want to get an instant kill. You can literally slash them in the middle with a chainsaw, punch them so hard that their skulls would break. Not only that you can also continuously stab them until they die. My favorite part is where you take out the demon’s organ, and put it right back in a different place.
Doom Eternal also features a multiplayer mode, that is more like deathmatch. The game’s story itself is really good, and there are just so many ways you can go about it. The guns are really decent as you will get access to Plasma Rifles, Super Shotguns, Rocket Launchers, and many Melee Weapons. Doom Slayer as we all know has some of his own readily available weapons that include the arm-blade which can snap the enemies in middle, allowing you to get an instant kill.
If you are in a for fast-paced, ruthless combat, good plot, and most importantly excellent graphics game. I’ll highly recommend you to start playing Doom Eternal. The optimization is also on point!
- Price: $69.99.
- Platforms: Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, and Microsoft Windows
- Review Rating: 4.4 On Google and Very Positive on Steam.
- The environment design is outstanding and enthralling in Doom Eternal.
- The story provides a great balance of wordplay and nostalgia.
- Doom Eternal delivers rapid-fire gameplay at an amazing pace.
- The multiplicity of enemies allows you to operate a variety of strategies and weapon types in Doom Eternal.
- In terms of graphics, Doom Eternal looks exceptional.
- Platforming can be frustrating for some players in Doom Eternal.
- Every time the Marauder appears, he completely interrupts the game’s momentum which might be irritating for some players.
- The early tutorials in Doom Eternal hinder the overall pace of the main story.
- The initial several hours of the gameplay are sub-par in Doom Eternal.
Escape from Tarkov
Escape From Tarkov is a next-level FPS MMO game. The game has one of the most incredible details ever. We’ll talk more about that in a bit, but let’s get to the plot and gameplay first.
Escape From Tarkov Plot and gameplay are really straightforward. Players can play in seven different locations, which are all based in Russia. Each of these locations is very unique, and every interior you enter will feel different. The game’s setting is all circled around leftover loot by two Military Companies.
Your job will be to go out, do some raids, and grab as much stuff as you can. During the raids, if you die you will lose everything you looted. On the other hand, if you were able to grab some loot, you can sell it to traders and in return, you can get new quests. This all loot can be stored in a hideout, and the whole point is to keep increasing the items you have.
You can literally break down a weapon’s all parts, so for example. If you wanted to break down a 5.56 Rifle. You can detach nearly 24 pieces of its equipment. Likewise, if you were able to find all these 24 attachments for your rifle, your gun has various specifications that automatically improve.
Escape From Tarkov is deep and getting to know the game can take some time. However, I’ll conclude by saying that if you really want to spend some time and enjoy a highly detailed first-person game. Escape from Tarkov is the way to go. The game has endless features, and if you can keep up with its slow-paced Meta.
Ultimately, the game will become really addicting and I can guarantee from personal experience. It’s one of the best MMO FPS games out there.
- Price: $44.99
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows and Mac
- Review Rating: 3.6
- Escape From Tarkov provides a great variety when it comes to various maps.
- The gameplay is what sets it apart from other FPS games.
- Gunplay and weapon customization are some of the most incredible qualities of Escape From Tarkov.
- You can play Escape From Tarkov with up to five friends which is quite intriguing.
- The RPG element of Escape From Tarkov, especially, the skill system is highly immersive and engaging.
- Escape From Tarkov might not be everyone’s cup of tea because of the unforgiving difficulty and challenges.
- The game is harshly optimized which can mar the experience of the player.
- Dying in Escape From Tarkov can be harsh as all your loot and items will be lost.
- The learning curve is over the top which makes Escape From Tarkov a brutal experience for casual players.
Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Counter-Strike Global Offensive also known as CS:GO is exceptionally mainstream and frequently viewed as the best FPS game ever. The game is very similar to Valorant. But that would be an injustice to say it’s similar to Valorant because we all know for a fact that it was the early Counter-Strike Games that brought the true FPS Gameplay. CS:GO was released in 2012, and since then it has always stayed on the top of Steam Charts.
10 Players join the game, 5 players are sided with Terriorts, and 5 are moved to Counter-Terriosrst. The terrorist team’s goal is to plant the bomb in one of the two different bomb sites on the map.
Meanwhile, Counter-Terrorists are spawned at those bomb sites and their goal is to defend the site and make sure Terrorists do not plant the bomb. Alongside this truly basic and intriguing plot, there is likewise time, which runs for the two groups. If terrorists were unable to plant the bomb within that time, Counter-Terrorists win. However, if they manage to plant the bomb, the tables are turned. Now Counter-Terrorists must defuse the bomb before it detonates
So if you are in for some tactical competitive FPS action. Simply go with CS:GO, not because it has crazily good reviews. But, its gameplay is really straightforward, and grinding in the game is really fun.
- Price: Free To Play For Basic. And $14.99 for advanced.
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Mac.
- Review Rating: 4.5 on Google and Very Positive On Steam.
- In terms of visuals, Counter-Strike Global Offensive is a step up from the previous game.
- With a massive multiplayer player base, Counter-Strike Global Offensive gets extremely enticing and engrossing.
- The competitive play is engaging and encourages the players to keep coming back to the game.
- All the maps are high in detail and the addition of some new maps enhances the overall experience in Counter-Strike Global Offensive.
- The variety in game modes is solid and allows the player to have multiple unique experiences throughout the game.
- The AI interface is much improved in Counter-Strike Global Offensive.
- The gameplay can get repetitious in Counter-Strike Global Offensive.
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive is a highly competitive game which means the skill required to play this game is extreme. This can be unwelcoming for casual players.
- The toxic community of Counter-Strike Global Offensive is a huge turn-off for the majority of players.
- Some of the maps seem dated which is lackluster.
- You will encounter many hackers which can spoil the immersion.
PlayersUnknown’s Battlegrounds is always hailed as the king of battle royale games. PUBG initially started with Third Person Mode, however with community requests. Bluehole decided to add First Person and trust me that was their best decision ever.
PUBG Features a typical Last Man Standing Mode. Players drop from a plane on the map, loot, fight each other, hide, and their main goal is to survive till the end. The game has real-life inspired weapons, like M4A1, M-16, Kar98k, Tommy Gun, SCAR-L, Revolvers, and many more. Further, I’d say PUBG has definitely aced the realistic gameplay meta.
The game does not have any funky features, everything is very realistic. Along with that, the maps are quite huge, game physics are realistic, vehicles are normal, and in general, the game has very balanced features.
Playing PUBG in First Person is obviously very fun. You will always come across surprises, numerous challenges, and most importantly excellent gameplay. In addition, vehicles are quite fun to drive, the interiors are really good. Not only that, but the guns are also really beautiful and the combat system is very realistic.
In short, if you are searching for a really good battle royale game that features first-person mod. PUBG without a doubt will fulfill your wishes.
- Price: $29.99.
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Review Rating: 4.3 on Google and Mixed On Steam.
- The multiplayer mode is packed with lots of action and strategic sequences in Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds.
- The battle royale aspect of Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds is exceptional.
- It heavily gets intense in the last few segments of the match and the outcome is always unpredictable.
- The community is expansive and engaging in Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds.
- A vast map is brimming with different challenges to complete and various events.
- In terms of visuals, Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds is a graphic-rich and detail-oriented game.
- The learning curve is high which means Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds is not for players who just want to have a casual experience.
- The gameplay can get redundant after a while in Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds.
- The optimization of Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds is extremely poor. Erratic performance drops, even with the best hardware.
Apex Legends is currently one of the most popular FPS Battle Royale games. The game was released in 2019 by EA, and since then it has achieved massive milestones, like 50 Million Players within the first month and Best Multiplayer Game Award in 2019.
The Plot of Apex Legends is really tactical and fast-paced. Players are dropped in 60-player Battle Royale Choas. Afterward, like in other Battle Royale games, they start looting, to get some guns, armor, and items. At the same time, players also watch out for enemies and the safe zone also known as a circle.
The first-person gameplay is very similar to TItanfall 2. Well, it’s actually set in the Titanfall 2 universe, so you wouldn’t be surprised. Other than this, the gameplay is very teamplay oriented. Players can play in three-man squads, and every player gets to choose a legend out of the available 13. These legends are very unique, and each of them offers a different characteristic. Whenever you jump into a game, you have to make a suitable tactic and every teammate should pick a legend that suits your strategic gameplay.
Note, that players cannot pick the same legend as their teammate. Another significant component that is hovered around its teamplay is the revival of your teammates. If your teammate wasn’t revived after being knocked, he will bleed out to death. However, that is not entirely it. Because, once he is dead, you can pick up his banner and then bring it forward to a terminal or beacon which completely re-spawns the player.
Moreover, communication is very easy and important in Apex Legends. When you see an enemy, loot, or figure, you can point it out through the ping system. After this, AI-generated vocals are passed from the in-game character to others. My favorite thing about Apex Legends is the first-person combat.
Guns are really interesting, and most of them are futuristic. Other than this, aiming isn’t easy, however, when you are able to hit shots there is a really satisfying feeling.
Right now, Apex Legends is in a league of its own. The game is very unique and I think it’s the most enjoyable game if you have the right teammates. PUBG is really straightforward and its gameplay is slow. Thus, if you want to enjoy a fast-paced Battle Royale Game, Apex Legends would do that job for you.
- Price: Free To Play.
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.
- Review Rating: 4.3 on Google.
- Apex Legends offers fast-paced and intense combat.
- The battle royale genre is given a novel touch by the inclusion of hero characters.
- Each and every legend has a unique set of abilities and powers that they can utilize in battle.
- Apex Legends is a free-to-play game.
- The ping communication system is way better than other games of this genre and provides a great experience.
- Apex Legends does not have cross-platform.
- The weapon drop rate is very low which makes it a bit hard to find weapons at the start of the match in Apex Legends.
- The costly microtransactions are truly disappointing for a free game.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siege is perhaps the most tactical game on our list. The game has a similar plot like CS:GO, but it’s not as simple as you think. Players can join a map as attackers or defenders. Thus there are two teams with 5 players each. The attackers are given an objective depending on mode, like planting a bomb, capturing a hostage, or maybe securing an area. Likewise, the defenders on the other side have similar objectives like defending bomb sites or defending the hostage, and so on depending on the mode.
What makes Rainbow Six Siege different from other FPS Games is its incredible Operator feature. Players in Rainbow Six Siege are able to choose from dozens of operators and each of them like Apex Legends classes has unique benefits and features. Before the round starts, there is a one-minute count down, during which Attackers can see the objectives and defender’s strategies through drones.
On the other hand, defenders in this one-minute period are busy setting up traps, blocking doors, and at the end positioning themselves.
Once The round starts, Attackers can win by killing the defenders or completing the objective. Likewise, defenders can win by killing the opponent team or allowing the time to end. To clarify, the gameplay is no joke and you really need to understand before winning a game.
When I think about Rainbow Six Siege, I’m always impressed by its extraordinary strategic and tactical gameplay. The game requires a lot of team effort, and I really mean it. Other than that, the First Person Gameplay is literally the best you can ask for. Fights can be really intensive, and the guns available are really overpowerful. Thus, you will see a lot of recoil on guns.
Well, It took longer than usual to explain Rainbow Six Siege. But to conclude, I’d say that Rainbow Six Siege features a really versatile and refreshing FPS gameplay. Every round, it feels different, there are no repetitive things. The game gives you a lot of variety to choose from, and other than that it is very competitive.
- Price: $14.99 for Basic
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and Xbox One.
- Review Rating: 4.4 on Google and Very Positive On Steam.
- The myriad and well-balanced cast of operators makes Rainbow Six Siege stand out from other multiplayer shooter games.
- Rainbow Six Siege highly promotes the strategy element which is intriguing.
- The combat system offers a tactical and high-strategic depth keeping the players invested and sharp throughout the game.
- Teamwork is an important aspect of Rainbow Six Siege which is essential to winning tense battles.
- The diversity in maps and the highly detailed environment add to the immersion of Rainbow Six Siege.
- Rainbow Six Siege is not a beginner-friendly game which can be troublesome for new players.
- The progression system can be a slog and protracted process in Rainbow Six Siege.
- There is no storyline or any sort of campaign available to play in Rainbow Six Siege which is underwhelming.
- Minor bugs and glitches may occur throughout the game.
If you loved Apex Legends and its gameplay. I’m certain you will adore this game from Respawn as well. Titanfall 2 is another exceptionally well-known and fan-favorite FPS Game. The game allows you to play it either multiplayer or campaign.
The game’s story is very long and has a huge background. However, I’ll shorten it for you. We play as Jack Cooper, who is a skilled rifleman that always wanted to become a titan pilot. Somehow he ends up meeting a Vanguard-class Titan called BT-7274, with whom he goes on a long journey to fight injustice. So you might be thinking, what are titans?
Players control these Robots, which are known as Titans. Since everything about these titans is quite complicated, we have different pilots, that are trained soldiers with various abilities to control them.
Now If I mention more details, the plot will be spoiled, so I’ll avoid it. From personnel experience, I can guarantee that the story is very emotional and the FPS experience is incredible.
The Multiplayer of Titanfall 2 has 11 unique modes and explaining each of them could take a lot of time. But, just to give you an idea. All the modes are very similar and they are all circled around Titans (Robots).
There are a lot of titans, and every titan has unique abilities. In the same vein, each Titan has its weaknesses that can be targeted by players. Winning or losing a game gets you “merit” based on your performance. These merits can be used to unlock more weapons, customization options, abilities, or also level up. You can also buy more Titans through credits, that can be earned from completing challenges.
The gameplay is really fast-paced across all modes. In addition, there are vast amounts of weapons to choose from. All of the weapons are futuristic, like its sci-fi gameplay. But, it all adds up really well, and the multiplayer is well worth it.
Often people say that Titanfall 2 is a failed project from Respawn. Some go on to say that Apex Legends is a refreshed version of Titanfall 2. But to clarify, I’ve played both games, and I’ve to say Titanfall 2 is in a league of its own. The game is very different, and its modes, story, and overall gameplay are quite unique when compared to Apex Legends. The game has remarkable reviews across all platforms, and I’ve to say it’s a fairly underrated FPS Game.
- Price: $29.99
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Review Rating: 4.9 on Google and Overwhelmingly Positive On Steam.
- The variety of weapons in multiplayer mode is diverse in Titanfall 2.
- The traversal system is very hybrid and overall a fun experience.
- The single-player campaign is intriguing and immersive in Titanfall 2.
- Whether it’s burst melee, area denial, or long-range sniper, the Titans are diverse enough to support a variety of play styles.
- The customizations are fantastic, and the weaponry is also quite distinctive in Titanfall 2.
- The storyline is very weak and poorly written in Titanfall 2.
- The boss battles during the campaign can be a drag.
- The graphics are not the best.
- Some concepts of Titanfall 2 were dropped before their time.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍