The Mako Recovery Unit in Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion is a machine through which players can earn 100 SP. Players can unlock the “Precise Restoration” trophy by interacting with the Mako Recovery Unit. However, the machine isn’t that easy to operate since it’s malfunctioning in the Fusion Chamber. Luckily, a quick trick can allow you to access the Mako Recovery Unit and earn 100 SP successfully.
- Mako Recovery Unit is a malfunctioning prototype machine found in the Fusion Chamber during Chapter 4 of Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion.
- To access the machine, players have to go through a quick timed challenge.
- Activating and deactivating the Mako Recovery Unit machine at the right second can help players earn 100 SP.
- Players can also achieve the Precise Restoration Trophy by successfully operating the Mako Recovery Unit.
Our Video on Precision Restoration Trophy:
What Is The Mako Recovery Unit?The Mako Recovery Unit, also known as the Healing Device, is a prototype machine located in the Fusion Chamber near Professor Hojo. Found in Chapter 4 of Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion story mode, this machine offers an opportunity to earn SP and the Precise Restoration trophy.
To access the Mako Recovery Unit, ignore the main storyline momentarily and locate it on the left side of Professor Hojo. Despite a malfunction in the machine’s countdown timer, you can still utilize it by mentally tracking the countdown.
Upon interaction, a prompt will appear warning about the countdown display issue. Choose to “Throw the Switch” to initiate the challenge. Pay close attention to successfully operate the Mako Recovery Unit and earn the Precise Restoration trophy.
Precise Restoration TrophyTo earn the Precise Restoration Trophy:
- Initiate the challenge with the Mako Recovery Unit.
- Once activated, a 5-second countdown timer begins.
- Deactivate the unit precisely when the countdown reaches 0.
- Beware: midway through, the countdown display will turn off, making timing challenging.
- If deactivated too late, lose health and earn 50-60 SP; too early, receive less SP.
- Aim for perfect timing to earn 100 SP and the Precise Restoration Trophy.
- Mental countdown is necessary after the display malfunctions at 3.
- Deactivate the machine at your assumed perfect time to restore SP and earn the trophy.
What Is SP?
Soldier Points, also known as SP, are a crucial part, especially for its combat system. SP actually shows the total Mako the player has inside their body. Through these, they can use multiple special abilities, like summoning using the Magic Pot, during battles.
When you enter a battle in the game, your SP will start getting frequently used by the DMW wheel. Through this casino-like wheel, you will have a chance to get a special ability, buff, or summons at the cost of some of your SP.
Hence, having a higher SP can aid you greatly in the combat mode of Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion. On top of all that, to use the Materia Fusion system, you will be required to use your SP. Therefore, having more and more SP will allow you to have a stronger Matera in Crisis Core FFVII Reunion.
With that, we reach the end of our guide. Today we covered the Mako Recovery Unit in Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion. Despite being a minor part of the game, the prototype device can get you some bonus SP along with a unique trophy. If you’re someone who likes to aim for 100% completion, then it’s important that you complete the Mako Recovery Unit challenge in the Fusion Chamber.
Thank you for reading through our brief guide, which covered some key information about the Mako Recovery Unit. For more Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion guides, make sure to stick around at eXputer!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍