The world of Destiny 2: Lightfall is vast and filled with hidden secrets, such as the elusive Apogee Repeaters scattered throughout the metropolitan city of Neomuna. As a Guardian, you must locate and retrieve all 39 Repeaters in order to complete a challenging triumph in your records section.
- Destiny 2 Apogee Repeaters are small devices that must be located and interacted with to complete a triumph.
- The Repeaters are scattered throughout Neomuna in various locations, such as Zephyr Concourse, Ahimsa Park, Liming Harbor, Irkhalla Complex, Esi Terminal, Typhon Imperator, Radiosonde, and Maya’s Retreat.
- Each location presents its own set of challenges and requires careful navigation, puzzle-solving skills, and combat readiness.
- The Zephyr Concourse contains 8 Repeaters that require platform jumping, defeating enemies, and careful exploration to locate.
- Ahimsa Park has 8 Repeaters that are located on structures, alcoves, and overhangs that require some grappling and jumping skills to reach.
- Liming Harbor is one of the most challenging areas to locate all 8 Repeaters due to their hidden locations on buildings and structures.
- The Irkhalla Complex contains 3 Repeaters that require exploration, puzzle-solving, and combat readiness.
The Esi Terminal zone has 3 Repeaters located on ledges, platforms, and an unfinished building on a construction site.
- Typhon Imperator houses 3 Repeaters that require careful observation and platform jumping to locate.
Radiosonde has 3 Repeaters that are located on a yellow crane, a tower platform, and a platform strung up in the air by cables.
- Maya’s Retreat has 3 Repeaters located at the Temple area, a cave with a waterfall, and a cliff overlooking the entire region.
- Locating the Repeaters requires extensive exploration of the city and using the Strand subclass’s ability to grapple to different platforms.
- Finding all 39 Repeaters is a challenging task that requires the right strategies, loadouts, and teamwork, but the rewards are worth the effort.
- It is recommended to bring a fireteam and suitable gear before attempting to find the Repeaters, as the areas are filled with powerful enemies and traps.
What Are Apogee Repeaters?
Small devices known as apogee repeaters are dispersed around Neomuna.
- These devices need to be located and interacted with in order to complete a triumph.
- The players get a special emblem from the triumph as a prize for their achievement.
The Location Of Apogee Repeaters
The Apogee Repeaters are scattered all over Neomuna, and they can be found in various locations, such as
- Zephyr Concourse
- Ahimsa Park
- Liming Harbor
- Irkhalla Complex
- Esi Terminal
- Typhon Imperator
- Maya’s Retreat
How to Find the Apogee Repeaters
- The players must extensively explore the city of Neomuna in to find the Apogee Repeaters.
- There are certain Repeaters at each location that must be located and interacted with.
- Locating the Repeaters is made much simpler by our guide’s detailed instructions on where to locate each one.
The Ultimate Challenge
Finding all 39 Apogee Repeaters scattered throughout Neomuna is not an easy task. However, with our guide, players can find all the Repeaters and complete the triumph. The challenge is worth it, as it rewards players with a special emblem that they can wear with pride. So, gear up and get ready to take on the ultimate challenge of finding all the Apogee Repeaters in Destiny 2’s Lightfall expansion.
Zephyr Concourse: Search For 8 Apogee Repeaters
This location has 8 Apogee Repeaters to find, so get ready for a challenging but rewarding hunt. Here are detailed steps to help you find all of them:
- Spawn Location: The first repeater can be found beneath the bridge where you start. It’s attached to a pillar, so look around for it.
- Donut Structure: Go back to the main donut structure and climb up to the top of one of its alcoves to find the second repeater.
- Parasol-like Extension: Exit the donut and head in the direction of the spawn point. Climb on top of the parasol-like extension to find the third repeater.
- Platform Jumping: The fourth repeater is located across a gap, but you can reach it quickly by jumping on a few platforms in a straight line.
- Defeat the Cabal: To find the fifth repeater, defeat a Cabal enemy and look for it high in the sky further along the platform pathway.
- Ground Level: Go back down to the ground level and defeat any enemies you encounter. Look to the building on your left to find the sixth repeater.
- Overhang: The seventh repeater is hidden on an overhang that is over the large gap to the left of the Fast Travel spawn point. Look carefully to find it.
- Platform Trekking: Finally, continue trekking across the platforms until you come across the eighth repeater.
Remember to use your Strand ability to grapple toward some of the repeaters and to look up and around for hidden locations.
Ahimsa Park: Uncovering 8 Apogee Repeaters
Ahimsa Park is another location in Neomuna where you can find a total of 8 Apogee Repeaters. The locations of each one are listed below where you can find each one:
- Large Structure: As soon as you spawn in, head towards the large structure in front of you to find the first Apogee Repeater.
- Pillar: After grabbing the first repeater, head to the right side of the large structure to find a pillar you can grapple onto to get the next repeater.
- Top of Pillar: Keep heading right and grapple onto the top of another pillar to find the third repeater.
- Curved Spine-like Structure: Head back to the large structure where you found the first repeater and look for a curved spine-like structure nearby. The fourth repeater can be found beyond it.
- Chainsaw-looking Building: For the fifth repeater, jump onto the chainsaw-looking building nearby and look for the repeater on top.
- Alcoves Overlooking Road: Head back to the main area of the park and jump onto the alcoves overlooking the road to find the sixth repeater.
- Overhang: To find the seventh repeater, head to the large gap on the left side of the Fast Travel spawn point and look for an overhang.
- Inside Building: Finally, head back to the large building where you found the first repeater and look for the eighth repeater inside a room in the building.
Liming Harbor: Where to Find 8 Apogee Repeaters
Liming Harbor is one of the most challenging areas to find all the Apogee Repeaters. However, fear not! We are here to guide you through it. Below you’ll find a detailed description of all eight Apogee Repeaters in Liming Harbor.
- First Repeater: Look for a neon sign near the water’s edge, and you’ll find the first repeater there.
- Second Repeater: From the first repeater, use your Strand ability to grapple towards the second one, which is located on a building across the road.
- Third Repeater: Head down the road towards a building with an arch. Follow the marker, and you’ll come across the third repeater.
- Fourth Repeater: Keep looking up to spot the fourth repeater, which is tricky and hidden high in the sky.
- Fifth Repeater: Head back down to the streets and then towards a building on the other side of the arch. Run along a couple of roofs to get to the fifth repeater.
- Sixth Repeater: From the fifth repeater, continue on the platforms until you see a crane-like structure. The sixth repeater is hanging from it.
- Seventh Repeater: Look for a cranny past the crane, which you’ll access by continuing on the platforms. The seventh repeater is there.
- Eighth Repeater: Head towards the water for the last one, which is on the building that almost looks like a ship.
Irkhalla Complex: Unravel 3 Apogee Repeaters
The Irkhalla Complex is home to three elusive Apogee repeaters that are vital in completing the Neomuna triumph. Finding them requires some exploration, puzzle-solving, and a bit of combat.
- Location and How to Access: To access the Irkhalla Complex, use the Fast Travel point in the area.
- From there, head left from the stairs at spawn, through the small square door, and then all the way down the corridor until you’re outside.
- Finding the Repeaters: Irkhalla Complex’s three apogee repeaters are spread out around the area and might be difficult to spot, so here are some suggestions to find them:
The First Repeater
After spawning, head left from the stairs and go through the small square door. Keep traveling down the corridor until you’re outside. You’ll need to jump from building to building using their platforms to reach a crane-like structure, next to which you can get the first repeater.
The Second Repeater
- Head left from the first repeater and immediately travel across the gap onto the platforms you’ll see ahead.
- More parkour will be needed as you work to get onto the building across from the crane, where a second repeater can be found hanging off the side of it.
The Third Repeater
- Travel across to the large structure visible from the location where the second repeater was found, and grab the last repeater on one of the guns that are jutting out from the building’s deck.
Esi Terminal: 3 Repeaters
These steps will help you locate all three repeaters in the Esi Terminal zone so that you can complete the triumph for them in your Guardian’s records.
Spawn Point Location
In Esi Terminal, the spawn point can be found by heading towards the right after spawning in.
- Look for a neon sign with a blue arrow that reads “Esi Terminal.”
- This will guide you in the right direction to begin your search for the three Apogee repeaters located in this area.
First Repeater Location
- Once you’re out of the spawn area, grapple onto the platform on the left side of the neon sign, and then turn around to find the first repeater in a small corner behind a plant.
Second Repeater Location
- From the first repeater, continue down the main street until you come across an alleyway on your left.
- Head down this alleyway and look for the repeater on a ledge to your left.
- Grapple onto the ledge and collect the repeater.
Third Repeater Location
- After grabbing the second repeater, continue down the alleyway and turn right.
- Keep heading down this path until you come across a construction site on your right.
- The final repeater can be found on one of the unfinished buildings in the middle of the site.
Typhon Imperator: Locate 3 Apogee Repeaters
Typhon Imperator is one of the many locations in Neomuna that contains Apogee repeaters. Here are the steps to find all three of them:
Spawn Point Location: When you spawn in Typhon Imperator, head straight towards the archway with the red neon lights.
Keep Your Eyes Peeled: The first repeater is a bit of a challenge to locate. It’s high up on the wall, so keep your eyes peeled as you explore the area.
Jump Across the Pillars: The second repeater can be found by jumping across the pillars that are separated by a big gap. Look up on top of the wall to your left (or potentially right), where you will see an alcove holding the repeater.
Look Above the Giant Statue: The last repeater can be found by searching for the giant statue in the area and looking above it. The repeater is located on a ledge that can be reached with some careful maneuvering.
Radiosonde: Discover 3 Apogee Repeaters
The Radiosonde location is one of the more difficult ones to reach in Destiny 2, but with a little effort and some careful navigation, you can find all three Repeaters in no time. Here is a walkthrough to help you find them:
Spawn Point Location: You will notice a building with a large radio tower on top of it as you spawn into Radiosonde, so go toward this building to start your search.
First Repeater Location
From the spawn point, head left and search for a huge yellow crane in the distance. On top of this crane is where you’ll find the first Repeater.
Second Repeater Location
Head back towards the spawn point and look for a set of stairs leading up to the building with the radio tower. Climb the stairs and jump onto the platform attached to the tower. From there, you will see a platform with the second Repeater on it. Use your jump abilities to reach it.
Third Repeater Location
- The third Repeater is located on a platform that is strung up in the air by a number of cables.
- Look for a large metal container as you head down the stairs to get to this platform.
- Jump onto the cable after climbing the container.
- Use your jump abilities to navigate the cable and reach the platform with the third Repeater.
Remember to be careful when navigating the cables and platforms, as a wrong move can send you plummeting to your death. You should be capable of finding all three Repeaters in Radiosonde by following these steps.
Maya’s Retreat: Scour for 3 Apogee Repeaters
Maya’s Retreat is a location in the Dreaming City of Destiny 2 that houses three Apogee Repeaters. It is a vast and beautiful area filled with lush greenery and waterfalls, making it one of the most stunning locations in the game. You must extensively search the area and look for the following landmarks to find the Repeaters:
The Temple: Go to the Temple area and climb the building to the top. Search for a small platform with a purple banner when you get there. This is where the very first Repeater is.
- The Caves: Explore the caves near the Temple area, and you will find a second Repeater hidden inside.
- Look for a cave with a waterfall inside, and the Repeater will be located in the back.
- The Cliff: Head to the highest point in the area, and you will find a cliff overlooking the entire region.
- Jump off the cliff and look for a small platform on the side of the mountain. The third Repeater is located here.
Be cautious when exploring Maya’s Retreat, as the area is filled with powerful enemies and traps. It is recommended to bring a fireteam and suitable gear before attempting to find the Repeaters.
I was chosen to write this guide for the Apogee Receptor locations (Steam Name: LIONT4MER). I have well over 3000+ hours across both Destiny installments, including playing it recently with the latest expansion and being up-to-date with the changes of the latest season too.
So even with my Raid Report track record, rest assured that these locations will help you narrow down all the apogee receptors in order to acquire the triumph easily.
Destiny 2 apogee repeaters offer players a challenging yet rewarding experience. From Zephyr Concourse to Maya’s Retreat, each location presents its own set of obstacles and requires careful navigation and coordination among team members.
The radiosonde, Typhon Imperator, and Esi Terminal also provide unique challenges for players to overcome. With the right strategies, loadouts, and teamwork, players can successfully locate and activate all the repeaters. The ultimate challenge of the apogee repeaters is not for the faint of heart but for those willing to put in the effort; the rewards are worth it.
- Destiny 2: How To Get Particle Acceleration Emblem
- Best Destiny 2 PvE Weapons
- Destiny 2 Strand Sources Bonded Quest
- Destiny 2 Lightfall: How To Get the Chalice Keycard
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍