In Destiny 2’s PvE, you’ll use a wide variety of weaponry against different foes in different missions, strikes, and raids. Season 20 has just been released, and with it comes a slew of awesome new weaponry. We have listed the top-tier hand canons, SMGs, bows, and heavy guns that are by far the best Destiny 2 PvE weapons this season.
PvE weapons are built to handle everything from swarms of lesser enemies to big bosses. Obtaining these firearms is vital to making advancement in the game’s PvE gameplay since they often have special perks that make them more useful in certain circumstances.
- Destiny 2 season 20 and Lightfall expansion released on Feb. 28, 2023
- New PvE weapons emerged in season 20 to complete PvE effectively
The Top 10 Best Weapons In Destiny 2 are:
- Witherhoard weapon: versatile area-of-effect damage effective against both bosses and groups
- Trinity Ghoul weapon: devastating chain-lightning damage on precision kills, an area-of-effect exotic perk to clear groups
- IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3: powerful Arc damage output with multiple Perks and new Trait, must-have for Lightfall expansion
- Arbalest: Compounding Force unique ability increases damage against elemental shields of the player’s subclass, a fast way to smash opposing shields
- Cataclysmic weapon: high accuracy and impact, powerful against bosses and elites
- Hothead: large explosion radius, cluster bomb, and tracking module, effective against large enemy formations and moving targets
- Eyasluna: long-range, pinpoint precision, devastating damage, solid choice for both PvE and PvP combat
- Calus Mini Tool: a stable and precise submachine gun with a high rate of fire, great for close combat
- Forbearance: enormous destructive power and remarkable range, formidable in both PvE and PvP with the right modifications
- Gjallarhorn: an exotic weapon with Wolfpack Rounds perk that deals high damage and tracks enemies, excellent for tough foes.
|WEAPON TYPE||Exotic Grenade Launcher|
|Rounds Per Minute||90|
- The Witherhoard grenade launcher was first introduced in the Season of Arrivals.
- Primeval’s Torment is the special perk that shoots out an Area-of-Effect damaging projectile.
- If you own the Shadowkeep expansion, then the weapon can be claimed for 100,000 Glimmer, 150 Glacial Starwort, 1x Exotic Cipher, and 1x Ascendant Shard from the Exotic Archives kiosk.
- The catalyst increases the handling and provides an auto-loading holster perk.
- Primeval Torment has such great damage over time uptime that it makes Witherhoard one of the top-tier weapons to use in the game.
- It is a beginner-friendly exotic weapon for almost any player of the game, new or old.
- The catalyst significantly improves its performance.
- The reload speed can be tedious to manage if you don’t have the catalyst-equipped.
- If one guardian in your fire team uses the Witherhoard for constant damage over time, other Witherhoard shots from players won’t stack, so that is worth keeping in mind.
|WEAPON TYPE||Legendary SMG|
|Ammunition||Rounds per Minute 900 (Magazine 37)|
- The Funnelweb is by far one of the best legendary SMGs that you can use in PvE solely due to the fact that it can be obtained as a world drop.
- You can essentially acquire it through almost any means, such as the new activity on Neomuna, Terminal Overload, as well as through vanguard strikes and golden patrols.
- The best rolls or perks for the Funnelweb are either Perpetual motion or subsistence in the first column.
- Lastly, Frenzy is preferred for the last one as it is one of the best perks for most legendary weapons in PvE.
- If you can get the best perks on it, as we mentioned, this weapon can absolutely annihilate enemies while having an incredible reload speed to go along with it.
- Guardians with grenade build can take advantage of Funnelweb as they can also roll Adrenaline Junkie on it, which will significantly help with grenade energy recharge.
- Currently, in Season 20, if you are taking advantage of the Volatile Flow artifact mod, then this weapon is excellent for clearing away trash mobs easily.
- The downside is that the Funnelweb is now only obtainable through random drops throughout the world or rarely available at the gunsmith or Xur for purchase.
- Frenzy might just be the only ‘best perk’ for the gun, so in the chance that players end up rolling anything other than that, such as Killing Wind, it might not prove as effective.
- The Funnnelweb isn’t as vital to use in endgame content, such as grandmaster nightfalls.
|WEAPON TYPE||GRENADE LAUNCHER|
|Ammunition Type||Heavy ammo|
|Rounds Per minute||120|
- The Regnant is one of the brand new seasonal weapons introduced in Season Of Defiance, bearing a resemblance to the Queensguard theme.
- Players can obtain the grenade launcher through Defiant engrams, which can drop via almost any activity in the game.
- But the most common way to receive these engrams is by completing the Defiant bounties as well as the Defiant battlegrounds activity from the H.E.L.M.
- The best way to farm Regnant is by acquiring the focusing weapon upgrade from the war table in the H.E.L.M and then using engrams to receive this weapon specifically.
- The best perks for DPS are Volatile Launch, Spike Grenades, Auto-loading Holster, and lastly, Explosive Light which will make this an overpowered PvE weapon.
- These perks will make it so that the weapon is ready to use upon swapping to it, as well as gathering orbs of power will allow explosive light to buff the damage even further.
- In the current season 20, grenade launchers received a buff to their damage, which makes this a solid option to use for DPS against bosses and other activities.
- Regnant is easily accessible to obtain for almost any player in comparison to other grenade launchers such as the Wendigo, which you can get through the nightfall or unlocking it via vanguard engrams.
- What makes obtaining this weapon even better is that you can also pull it from your collections tab with random rolls if you have the materials to spare to do it.
- Using the Regnant for DPS phases in endgame activities such as raids will also allow you to have a free exotic weapon slot in your energy or kinetic of your choice.
- Unfortunately, the Regnant won’t be any efficient without having the exact perks for it, specifically spike grenades and explosive light, which are a must to make it top-tier.
- Farming for the weapon via defiant engram weapon focusing can get rather taxing since it requires four engrams to pull one specific weapon of your choice.
- RNG can heavily affect your farming, too, so it might take you dozens upon dozens of engrams focusing on receiving the ‘god-rolled’ version of the Regnant.
Doom of Chelchis
- The King’s Fall raid, which is now part of the Destiny 1 content reintroduced in Destiny 2 through the Vault of Glass raid, is where players can get the weapon.
- Players must complete the King’s Fall raid on any difficulty level to have a chance to receive the Doom of Chelchis as a drop at the end of the raid.
- The Golgoroth encounter chest also has a chance of containing the weapon.
- Additionally, players can use Destiny 2’s crafting system to create a new version of Doom of Chelchis.
- However, this requires acquiring a Relic that drops from the raid and using it to craft the weapon.
- Doom of Chelchis is a popular weapon returning in Destiny 2.
- It’s a versatile Void Scout Rifle suitable for both PVE and PVP.
- The weapon has multiple perk combinations to create a god roll for customization.
- Explosive Payload and One For All can significantly boost damage output.
- Other perks like Firefly and Dragonfly, Vorpal Weapon and Frenzy, and Focused Fury are also great for different situations.
- Choosing from many possible perk combinations for a god roll can be overwhelming.
- The effectiveness of certain perks may depend on the player’s skill level or the activity they’re participating in.
|Damage Falloff (Hip)||~12.75m|
|Damage Falloff (ADS)||17.53m|
- Participate in Season of the Seraph activities and spend 500 Seraph Key Codes to unlock the Seraph Chest.
- Focus an Umbral Engram at the Exo Frame in the H.E.L.M. for IKELOS weapons after unlocking the IKELOS Weapon Focusing upgrade.
- Obtain a Deepsight version of the IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3 to learn the crafting Pattern.
- The IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3 is a must-have for Lightfall expansion.
- Powerful Arc gun with multiple Perks and a new Trait, Rasputin’s Arsenal.
- Aggressive Frame outputs high damage.
- Perks like Chambered Compensator and Voltshot increase stability and overcharge shots.
- The deepsight version needed to learn crafting Pattern can be obtained through Umbral Engrams.
- Guaranteed Deepsight can be earned each day until Lightfall’s release.
- High recoil may be difficult to control
- Limited effectiveness at longer distances
- Obtaining the IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3 requires completing Season of the Seraph activities or spending Seraph Key Codes.
Here’s how to get Izanagi’s Burden in Destiny 2:
- Firstly, players need to acquire the Forsaken Pack expansion from the digital store.
- Once the Forsaken Pack is owned, players must head to the Tower and visit the Monument of Lost Lights.
- At the Monument of Lost Lights, players can access a collection of archived Exotics from past years, including Izanagi’s Burden in the Forsaken Exotics section.
- However, obtaining the Izanagi’s Burden is an expensive investment and requires a significant amount of resources, including one Exotic Cipher, 150,000 Glimmer, 250 Spinmetal Leaves, and two Ascendant Shards.
- To reduce the acquisition cost, players can use the three Forsaken Ciphers that come with the Forsaken Pack to buy Izanagi’s Burden.
- By redeeming one Forsaken Cipher, players can immediately acquire the weapon, which is a valuable investment for its Exotic Perk, Honed Edge.
- Honed Edge, an Exotic Perk that enables players to consume the magazine and load a round with extra range and damage, is particularly useful for defeating high-level enemies and raid bosses.
- Once players obtain Izanagi’s Burden, they can use it effectively in a variety of activities, including raids, strikes, and other endgame content.
- Izanagi’s Burden is a high-powered Exotic Sniper Rifle in Destiny 2 that deals massive damage with a single shot.
- Its Exotic Perk, Honed Edge, consumes the entire magazine to load a single shot with increased range and damage, making it perfect for taking down bosses.
- Players can purchase Izanagi’s Burden from the Monument of Lost Lights using the Forsaken Pack and Forsaken Ciphers.
- Its unique combination of high damage and range makes it versatile for activities like raids and strikes.
- Izanagi’s Burden is one of the most expensive Exotic weapons to purchase, requiring many resources and Glimmer.
- It may not be the best option for crowd control or add clearing, which is important in many activities.
- Other Exotic weapons may be more versatile or useful in different situations, making Izanagi’s Burden situational rather than a go-to weapon.
|Rounds Per Minute||225|
Destiny 2: Arbalest Gun Locations and Instructions
- The exotic linear fusion weapon Arbalest may be obtained in Destiny 2 by completing the objective “The Draw.”
- Whether or whether they have purchased an Annual Pass, all players may participate in this mission.
- The mission proper begins when the player visits Ada-1, the Black Armory dealer, in the Tower.
- A conversation with her will result in the player receiving the quest and being able to begin searching for the weapon.
- There are many stages to this quest, including doing precise damage to Hive, finishing the attack in the Hollowed Lair, and making it via the Blind Well.
- A prize of the Arbalest awaits players who successfully accomplish these challenges.
- Using its own perk, Compounding Force, Arbalest may inflict more damage against elemental shields that correspond to the player’s subclass.
- The Arbalest Catalyst, once obtained, provides players with advantages such as better control and larger ammunition supplies.
- As a kinetic linear fusion rifle, the weapon lacks an elemental attachment and so may be less effective against foe protected by a particular kind of elemental shield.
- To add insult to injury, Arbalest is an exotic weapon, and players are only allowed to wear a single exotic weapon at a time.
- If you’re looking for a fast way to smash through opposing shields, look no further than the unique linear fusion rifle, Arbalest.
- You may use it in a variety of scenarios because of its useful special ability, Compounding Force, which increases damage dealt against elemental shields of the same kind as your subclass.
- With Arbalest’s excellent aim assist and precision, gamers will have an easier time hitting their targets.
- It’s easy for players to keep shooting without having to stop and reload since the weapon has a large magazine and a rapid reload time.
- The Arbalest Catalyst, once activated, grants the user enhanced control, more ammunition, and higher base stats for their weapon.
- The mission to earn Arbalest may be difficult, requiring players to do things like finish the Hollowed Lair strike, sprint through the Blind Well, and kill Hive with precise damage.
- Due to its lack of an elemental attachment, Arbalest is less effective against foes whose defenses are based on certain elements.
- Players may need to plan their shots more carefully with Arbalest because of the linear fusion rifle’s longer charging period.
- The weapon’s accuracy is rather good, but it has trouble hitting moving targets, making it less useful in circumstances when rapid reflexes are required.
- Last but not least, Arbalest is an exotic weapon, which means players may only equip a single exotic weapon at a time.
Pardon Our Dust
|Damage||750 (Power Level 1310)|
|Rate of Fire||90 RPM|
Pardon Our Dust is a powerful grenade launcher in Destiny 2 that can be obtained by completing a series of steps. To get your hands on this legendary weapon, here’s what you need to do:
- First, talk to the Drifter in the Tower to obtain the “Seething Heart” quest.
- Next, you’ll need to complete the “Last Wish” raid to obtain the exotic bow called “Wish-Ender.”
- Once you have the “Wish-Ender,” head to the Dreaming City and complete a special variant of the “Corrupted” strike while using the bow.
- After that, head to the EDZ and complete a special variant of the “Arms Dealer” strike while using the “Wish-Ender” bow.
- When you’ve completed both strikes, the “Seething Heart” quest will be complete, and you’ll receive the Pardon Our Dust grenade launcher as a reward.
If you’re looking for the perfect roll for this grenade launcher, keep an eye out for one with the following perks:
- “Ambitious Assassin” allows you to overfill the magazine by defeating multiple enemies in rapid succession.
- “Vorpal Weapon” increases damage against bosses, vehicles, and guardians in their super state.
- The Pardon Our Dust grenade launcher has a high damage output and can deal significant damage to groups of enemies or larger targets.
- The “Cluster Bombs” perk causes the grenades to split into smaller explosions, making it an effective weapon for crowd control.
- The “Vorpal Weapon” perk increases damage against bosses, vehicles, and guardians in their super state, making it useful in challenging encounters.
- The “Ambitious Assassin” perk allows players to overfill the magazine by defeating multiple enemies, making it a useful weapon for clearing waves of enemies.
- The Pardon Our Dust grenade launcher has a slow reload time, which can be frustrating in high-pressure situations.
- The weapon has a low ammo reserve, meaning players may need to frequently switch to another weapon while using it.
- The “Cluster Bombs” perk can cause collateral damage to players if used improperly, so players need to be cautious when using it.
- The weapon requires completing a challenging quest and raid, so it may not be accessible to all players.
|Rounds Per Minute||25|
Here is how to get the Cataclysmic gun in Destiny 2:
- The Cataclysmic is a Linear Fusion Rifle, a powerful and accurate long-range weapon.
- It can drop randomly from any activity in the game that rewards legendary or exotic engrams.
- However, to increase your chances of getting it, you can focus on certain activities that have a higher drop rate for weapons of this type, such as Nightfall strikes, raids, or the Menagerie.
- You can also use the Umbral Engram system introduced in the Season of the Chosen to target specific weapon types and increase your chances of getting the Cataclysmic.
To get the “god roll” version of the Cataclysmic, which has the best possible perks, you’ll need to farm it repeatedly and hope for lucky drops. The ideal perks for the Cataclysmic include:
- Chambered Compensator or Extended Barrel for improved stability and recoil control
- Liquid Coils or Projection Fuse for increased damage
- Killing Wind or Vorpal Weapon for improved damage and handling, or Frenzy for increased damage after kills
- High-Impact Reserves or Box Breathing for increased damage when the magazine is low or when aiming down sights for a few seconds, respectively.
- It only takes a few bullets from the Cataclysmic to kill an enemy because of its long range and high accuracy.
- Because of its great impact and damage per shot, it is best used against more powerful foes like bosses and elites.
- Because of its extended range and high accuracy, it may be used to eliminate threats while keeping you safe at bay.
- It’s a great tool since it has dual applications (PvE and PvP).
- This item has the potential to “god roll” with a set of very useful bonuses tailored to your preferred play style.
- To make the most of your shots with the Cataclysmic, you’ll need to be patient and think ahead due to its lengthy charging period.
- As it only holds limited, you’ll need to be strategic with your shots.
- Because of the high level of accuracy and time required, it is less useful in battle if space is limited or while facing off against swift opponents.
- Obtaining the perfect “god roll” variant calls for extensive farming and a healthy dose of luck.
- You won’t see it in as many players’ loadouts or during as many matchmaking events as you may with more common weapons in the game.
|WEAPON TYPE||Legendary Sniper Rifle|
|Ammunition||Rounds per Minute 72 (Magazine 4)|
- Succession is by far the best PvE sniper to use in the game ever since it was first introduced back in the Beyond Light Expansion.
- The weapon supports an aggressive frame, meaning it can have high damage on each shot to the target.
- You can only obtain the weapon via the Deep Stone Raid and its loot pool.
- The weapon can also be crafted at the Enclave with the perks of your choice if you have acquired five patterns for it from the raid.
- The Best perks for it are Reconstruction as well as Vorpal Weapon or Firing Line, which will make it a superb weapon for DPS.
- If you have the Reconstruction perk on this weapon, it will essentially overflow the Magazine, almost to the point you can forget about reloading it.
- In comparison to Rocket Launcher and Grenade launchers, Snipers aren’t the most PvE meta at the moment, but Succession can easily achieve that goal.
- The weapon is fantastic to use as a hot swap gun with an auto-loading holster rocket or grenade launcher for DPS against most bosses in raids or strikes.
- It can prove to be extremely viable against Champion-type enemies during grandmaster nightfalls due to its damage and high zoom capability.
- Solo players might find it difficult to obtain this weapon since they will have to complete Deep Stone Crypt raid encounters.
- The weapon drop, as well as its patterns, are all based on RNG since you can receive armor and other weapons instead of it.
A legendary rocket launcher, the Hothead may be obtained in Destiny 2 in a few different ways:
- It can be obtained as a random drop if it is a part of the loot table for the Weekly grandmaster nightfall.
- In Season 20 of Destiny 2, it is yet to be determined from which GM nightfall it drops from.
- Alternatively, it can also be purchased from Zavala via focused decoding by purchasing it for the first time for 5x Vanguard engrams, 10,000 glimmer, and 25 legendary shards.
- The Hothead with a God Roll is possible by prioritizing the following benefits:
- Vorpal Weapon: The weapon can deal bonus damage to bosses, vehicles, and guardians.
- Explosive Light: Picking up an Orb of Power increases the next projectile’s blast radius and damage.
- Impact Casing: increases the rocket’s blast radius and damage.
- Velocity MW: increases the rocket’s projectile speed, making it easier to hit distant targets.
- Players should be prepared to grind several activities and devote a large amount of time in order to obtain a Hothead with a God Roll since the odds of receiving one are completely unpredictable.
- Large initial explosion radius; effective against large enemy formations.
- Cluster Bomb may be rolled with to divide rockets into smaller missiles, increasing damage to adjacent enemies.
- Targets that are in movement may be targeted more easily with the help of the Tracking Module, which allows rockets to continue tracking after they have been fired.
- Rapid reload time that facilitates rapid fire.
- Effective in a number of situations: use it for strikes, Gambit, the Crucible, or Nightfall.
- Slow initial speed makes the weapon tough to reach distant targets.
- This rocket launcher has a low base impact, making each projectile less damaging than those fired from other weapons.
- It takes precise targeting to keep from taking self-damage from the rocket’s explosion radius.
- The high ammunition consumption exacerbates the difficulty in maintaining health throughout prolonged battles.
- There is a scarcity of available mods, limiting the potential for personalization and performance enhancement in some contexts.
|Rounds Per Minute||45|
The legendary shotgun Heritage may be acquired from the Deep Stone Crypt raid.
- If you manage to take down the game’s final boss, Taniks the Abomination, you could find the shotgun lying about as a reward.
- Players that complete the raid on harder levels, such as Master or Grandmaster, have a better chance of obtaining the Heritage.
- The Heritage is not a sure drop and may need a number of runs to acquire.
To maximize the potential of the Heritage, players should aim for a God Roll, which is a combination of specific perks that make the weapon more powerful.
- The best God Rolls for the Heritage include perks such as Smallbore, Accurized Rounds, Reconstruction, and Rampage.
- Players can increase their chances of getting a God Roll by using the raid chest checkpoint exploit, which allows them to farm the final chest for multiple chances at the shotgun.
- The Heritage is a very lethal legendary shotgun that is most effective at close range.
- It has a decent range for a shotgun, and it’s much better with specific upgrades.
- With the addition of the Reconstruction perk, the shotgun’s already huge magazine capacity may be expanded even more.
- The Rampage perk is useful against groups of foes since it enables players to accumulate damage bonuses for many kills.
- The Heritage’s good base stability facilitates rapid aiming and shooting.
- The weapon’s wide array of perk options makes it easy for users to personalize it to their preferred play style.
- It’s not easy to use the Heritage at long range since it’s a shotgun, but it’s really effective up close.
- The long time it takes to reload the weapon makes the player vulnerable when under fire.
- The Heritage is a weapon that can only be obtained via the completion of the raid. Hence it may take many attempts to get.
- Heritage is weaker without the right mix of God Roll bonuses, which might be tough to get.
- Due to the shotgun’s sluggish firing rate, players will need to carefully aim each shot.
|Reload Speed||1.8 seconds|
|Rounds Per Minute||750|
- You will receive the weapon pattern to craft the Osteo Striga once you finish up the main campaign of the Witch Queen DLC.
- Once you complete the campaign, head back to the enclave on Mars, to the relic, and shape this weapon.
- Since it is a craftable exotic, the stats can change depending on how you insert the rolls for it, which can alter its stats variably.
- You will need to level up the weapon to Level 10 in order to unlock its catalyst, which will overflow the magazine based on the number of kills you get using its poison damage.
- A good way to farm the kills to level up the weapon is by heading into the Shuro Chi encounter in the Last Wish raid and killing a large number of enemies there, and then wiping to reset the encounter.
- Easily one of the best crowd-controlling weapons exotic weapons in the game for almost any kind of activity.
- As of now, in Season 20, SMGs have the overload perk built into them to take down Champion enemies in endgame content so the Osteo Striga can work great in that regard.
- Despite being great in PvE, the weapon is also fantastic to use in the crucible for PVP due to its tracking bullets and fast time to kill (TTK).
- It becomes even better with the Catalyst equipped, as having an overflowed magazine will allow you to use it in larger bursts for longer periods of time.
- Unfortunately, the range is pretty lacking, so you can’t fire the weapon at longer distances without experiencing damage fall-off.
- By the time your poison damage can kill off the enemy, your teammates might rack up the actual finishing blows on them, making it harder to utilize it fully.
- Obtaining the catalyst can take a rather long time if you don’t opt to farm the kills needed to upgrade Osteo Striga’s levels.
|WEAPON TYPE||Legendary SMG|
|Ammunition||Rounds per Minute 450 (Magazine 59)|
- The Corrective Measure can seamlessly take down enemies with the right perks, making it a superb ad-clearing machine gun in the game.
- The weapon supports an adaptive frame archetype meaning each shot fired is hard-hitting and precise rather than the rapid-firing LMGs.
- You can obtain the weapon through the Vault of Glass raid, and on the master difficulty, you have the chance to acquire the time-lost or ‘adept’ version of it.
- The core difference with the adept version of the weapon is that it essentially offers two extra perks alongside the usual ones, as well as a slot for adept weapon mods.
- The Best perks for the Corrective Measure can range from feeding frenzy or subsistence to either one for all or firefly.
- In our personal tests of the weapon in Season 20, it can explode heaps of enemies within seconds if you have activated the Volatile flow artifact mod.
- In its current state, combined with the best perks, the weapon comes almost close to the DPS of the best exotic LMG, Thunderlord.
- The perk known as One-For-All can also make it a great DPS weapon if you so wish since it increases the damage for a few seconds upon hitting three different targets.
- Players might be tempted to chase after the weapon for its time-lost variant, which, unfortunately, is locked behind the master difficulty version of Vault of Glass.
- The weapon isn’t an ideal choice for DPS in most endgame activities, as there are much better options in season 20 for that, such as Gjallarhorn and Regnant.
- Players will need to be precise with their shots at enemies if they want to reap the full benefits of the Firefly and One-for-all perks on the weapon.
|Rounds Per Minute||65|
Explosive Personality is a legendary energy shotgun in Destiny 2 that can roll with some very powerful perks.
- To get the Explosive Personality shotgun, players must complete the “Presage” mission on Master difficulty.
- The chance of getting Explosive Personality as a drop from completing the mission is random, but the odds increase with each successful completion.
- Players can also increase their chances of getting Explosive Personality by using the “Luck in the Chamber” perk on their ghost.
The recommended God roll for Explosive Personality includes perks such as Quickdraw, Vorpal Weapon, and Reconstruction.
- Quickdraw allows players to quickly swap to the shotgun, Vorpal Weapon increases damage against bosses, and Reconstruction allows the magazine to gradually reload over time.
- The Explosive Personality shotgun can also roll with other powerful perks such as Auto-Loading Holster, Trench Barrel, and Killing Wind.
- Players can increase their chances of getting a God roll by using materials to re-roll the perks on the shotgun through the Umbral Engrams system.
- It’s important to note that getting a God roll on Explosive Personality is not guaranteed and can take many attempts to achieve.
- This shotgun has a high rate of fire and a decent range for a weapon of its kind, making it useful for close to midrange combat.
- The damage it does may be considerably increased by rolling for strong perks like the Vorpal Weapon, Trench Barrel, and Death Wind.
- The magazine may gradually refill without the need to reload it manually, thanks to the Reconstruction perk.
- The animations and look of the weapon are quite pleasing to the eye.
- As an energy weapon, it competes for the same slot as many other strong weapons, limiting its versatility in loadouts.
- Has a slow reload time without the Reconstruction perk.
- It can be difficult to obtain, requiring completion of the challenging “Presage” mission on Master difficulty.
- It is not always the most effective option in PvP due to its short range and low fire rate compared to other shotgun options.
- Its perks and effectiveness depend heavily on the user’s play style and the situation.
Calus Mini Tool
|Weapon Type||Submachine Gun|
One of the best methods to get the Calus Mini Tool is to complete the Leviathan Raid and open the loot box in the Underbelly part of the raid.
- Complete the Menagerie or increase in Gunsmith rank to get a random drop. You may or may not get the promised perks, nevertheless.
- Use the Chalice of Opulence in the Menagerie to aim at a particular gun and boost your chances of obtaining a “god roll” (perks like Kill Clip, Feeding Frenzy, and Rampage).
- Upgrade the effectiveness of your Calus Mini Tool by installing a weapon mod like the Counterbalance Stock or the Aiming Adjuster. Submachine Gun Scavenger and Loader are two excellent armor modifications that can greatly enhance your gameplay.
- A deadly submachine rifle that can tear through foes in Destiny 2, the Calus Mini Tool can get yours with some luck and grinding.
- Submachine guns like the Calus Mini Tool are great for dealing with enemies up close because of their high rate of fire.
- Because to its superior stability, the weapon is simple to use and produces precise results.
- For a submachine gun, the gun’s range is rather decent, making it helpful in close to midrange combat.
- The Calus Mini Tool can be obtained through various activities in the game, making it accessible to all players.
- The firearm may be made even more effective by rolling a “god roll,” which grants the user tremendous bonuses like Kill Clip, Feeding Frenzy, and Rampage.
- The gun’s magazine size is relatively small compared to other submachine guns, requiring more frequent reloads.
- The Calus Mini Tool does not have access to as many mods as other weapons, limiting its customization options.
- Obtaining a “god roll” can be a grind and require a lot of luck.
- The gun’s damage output is lower than other weapons in its class, making it less effective against heavily armored enemies.
- The Calus Mini Tool can take some time to master due to its unique recoil pattern.
|WEAPON TYPE||GRENADE LAUNCHER|
|Rounds Per minute||90|
- The Lingering Dread is a stasis grenade launcher, which, when used with the best perks, can make it an ideal choice for most endgame activities in Destiny 2.
- The best perks that you want to get on it include; Chill clip, blinding grenades, and ‘ambitious assassin.’
- You can only acquire the weapon through the Duality dungeon located on the Moon.
- It is a random drop that is most commonly found in the first and last encounters of the dungeon.
- Aside from the perks we mentioned, Blinding Grenades can also fair well on the Lingering Dread in order to help stun or blind tougher enemies in endgame activities.
- It is one of the rare grenade launchers which can roll with the chill clip perk, as shots will freeze your enemies, making them easier to DPS.
- It is a solid choice for endgame activities, too, most specifically Grandmaster Nightfalls, where playing at a distance will be crucial to survival half the time.
- Generally a great PvE weapon for crowd control in certain situations, such as early raid encounters.
- It is only available from the Duality dungeon as a random drop.
- The Reload speed can be a deal-breaker for a few players but can be avoided if you receive perks such as Ambitious Assassin or an auto-loading holster on it.
|Type||Exotic Trace Rifle|
|Rounds Per Minute||120|
Here is the process of getting Divinity gun in Destiny 2:
- You must have the Shadowkeep downloadable content and have played through the main Shadowkeep story campaign before you can proceed.
- After that, gather a group of six people and go to the Lunar Battlegrounds on the Moon to finish the “Raid: Garden of Salvation” raid.
- To advance through the raid, you and your squad must solve a series of hidden “divine” puzzles by hunting down and eliminating targets. In all, you’ll need to solve seven riddles.
- An “Enhancement Core” item will be rewarded to you for your efforts in killing the raid’s final boss, the Sanctified Mind.
- The “Divine Fragmentation” quest item can be found in a secret box in the boss area; to access it, you must first take the Enhancement Core there.
- You’ll need to kill a certain number of foes with a certain weapon, perform a certain raid challenge, and gather 120 Orbs of Light to progress through the mission.
- The “Divinity” exotic trace rifle may be claimed from the Garden of Salvation raid’s secret chest if all goals have been met.
- With the “Judgment” perk, allies in close proximity to an enemy target are able to do more damage to that target for a limited duration.
- The gun’s stability and precision allow for effortless, accurate shooting.
- It delivers Arc damage, which is particularly devastating against shields and certain classes of enemies.
- The gun’s distinctive appearance and design make it an excellent addition to the arsenal of any sophisticated Guardian.
- It’s able to hold a sufficient supply of ammunition and be swiftly reloaded.
- The major benefit of the weapon’s perk, “Judgment,” is time-limited and may only be used effectively if teammates are close by.
- It’s a tough weapon to get for casual players since you have to do the Garden of Salvation raid and a long quest to get it.
- Its slow firing rate and lengthy charging time make it less useful in close quarters or when facing off against swift foes.
- It is less effective over the course of longer conflicts due to its short magazine capacity and limited ammunition reserves.
- Being an energy weapon, it can’t be used with things like Izanagi’s Burden or the Whisper of the Worm, two other popular exotic weapons.
|Rounds Per Minute||660|
Forbearance is a legendary fusion rifle in Destiny 2 that can be obtained through various means.
- Forbearance is a possible drop from The Caretaker and Rhulk fights.
- Spoils of Conquest can be used to buy previously acquired weapons.
- Forbearance can also be crafted by completing pattern extraction for 5 grenade launchers.
- Players can then visit the Enclave to craft a custom Forbearance.
- The first weapon obtained from the end of raid chest each week is a guaranteed Deepsight drop.
- This can help players work towards a craftable Forbearance.
- The enormous destructive power of the forbearance firearm does short work of even the most resilient of foes.
- While it takes time to charge, once fully charged, it can fire off many bullets in rapid succession.
- The gun has a remarkable range that may be increased with the Rangefinder perk, giving it a viable option for medium to long-range confrontations.
- To improve the gun’s efficiency and speed up reloads, Forbearance may be rolled alongside Feeding Frenzy.
- Forbearance may become a formidable force in both PvE and PvP with the right combination of modifications.
- Forbearance’s long recharging period makes it less than ideal for usage in high-pressure circumstances or against quick foes.
- The gun has a powerful impact, but it’s limited stability makes it hard to handle.
- The Forbearance’s slower handling speed compared to other fusion rifles might be an issue when rapidly switching guns or aiming.
- The firearm is a difficult gun to farm for the ideal roll since it is not guaranteed to drop the weapon and because the perks that players deem vital for a God Roll Forbearance (Killing Wind, Feeding Frenzy, Rangefinder) are not guaranteed to drop with every Forbearance.
- Compared to Forbearance, other fusion rifles like The Epicurean or Exile’s Curse may provide greater customization options or be simpler to use for certain players.
|Type||Exotic Rocket Launcher|
|Rate of Fire||15|
|Rounds Per Minute||30|
Here is how you can unlock Gjallarhon in Destiny 2:
- Complete the Out for a Walk quest, which is part of Bungie‘s 30th-anniversary celebration.
- Talk to Amanda Holliday in the Tower Hangar to receive the Out Fly the Wolves quest.
- Complete the first step of the Out Fly the Wolves quest by defeating 50 enemies with a rocket launcher in strikes or Crucible matches.
- Complete the second step of the quest by defeating 25 enemies with rocket launcher precision final blows in strikes or Crucible matches.
- Complete the third step of the quest by completing a special version of the Devil’s Lair strike on Master difficulty.
- Defeat Taniks, the Abomination, the boss of the Master version of the Devil’s Lair strike, to receive the Gjallarhorn gun.
- The Gjallarhorn gun can be acquired once per account, and it cannot be reacquired from collections.
- High damage output: The Gjallarhorn gun is one of the highest damaging weapons in Destiny 2, making it a popular choice for both PvE and PvP activities.
- Wolfpack Rounds perk: The Gjallarhorn’s Wolfpack Rounds perk causes additional rockets to track and explode after the initial rocket detonates, which can deal even more damage to enemies.
- Tracking capability: The Gjallarhorn’s rockets can track enemies, making it easier to hit moving targets.
- Exotic rarity: The Gjallarhorn is an exotic weapon, which means it has unique perks and abilities that other weapons do not have
- Consumes a lot of ammunition: Gjallarhorn shots need heavy ammo, which is hard to come by on the field.
- The Gjallarhorn’s sluggish reload time is an annoyance during fierce combat.
- As the Gjallarhorn is a rocket launcher, it has a shorter effective range than other weapons, making it less useful in long-range warfare.
- There are no passive, always-on powers built into the Gjallarhorn, known as “intrinsic perks,” and hence no need to use it.
This brings us to the end of our best PvE weapons in Destiny 2 guide. What are your top 10 weapons so far in Season 20? We’d love to know your thoughts. Meanwhile, before you leave, consider checking our Destiny 2 Unlock Deterministic Chaos, How To Farm Artifice Armor, and Everything New In Destiny’s Lightfall Update.
- Destiny 2: How To Visit Weapons Expert
- Destiny 2 Exotic Weapons Tier List
- Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Tier List
- Destiny 2 Continues To Suffer From Its Greatest Weakness
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍