Root of Nightmares raid drops all sorts of new loot and rewards for players in Destiny 2 and if you watched the world’s first race to complete it, then you have a reward, the Particle Acceleration emblem, to claim. There are a few simple steps to follow before you get that fancy emblem to show to your friends and show off your commitment in your Destiny community.
How To Get Particle Acceleration Emblem
One of Destiny 2’s newest and most coveted emblems is the Particle Acceleration one. That’s because it’s connected to the Twitch Rivals competition, which is covering the Destiny 2 Lightfall raid race.
- If you watch a broadcaster for two hours during the raid race Contest Mode on Twitch, you’ll be rewarded with this special badge.
- In order to obtain the Particle Acceleration emblem, players must link their Twitch and Bungie accounts.
- This process is relatively simple and can be completed in a matter of minutes.
- Once the accounts are linked, players can visit the Twitch website and watch the raid race for the required two hours.
- Once this time has elapsed, the emblem will be available to claim as a Twitch Drop.
The Twitch Rivals livestream for the Root of Nightmares Raid Race has ended.
Check your status to claim any emblem earned (please note, it can take time to show up in-game). You can still earn the Particle Accelerator by watching any participating streamer.
— Destiny Director (@D2_Director) March 10, 2023
Gamers should be aware that the Particle Acceleration emblem is an extremely uncommon and precious item that cannot be obtained in the normal course of events. Destiny 2 gamers who want to complete their emblem collections will find this item to be of great interest.
By linking their Twitch and Bungie accounts and watching the raid race, players not only earn the emblem but also become part of the larger Destiny 2 community. Watching the event on Twitch allows players to connect with other fans of the game, discuss strategies, and cheer on their favorite players. Overall, the Particle Acceleration emblem offers a unique opportunity for players to engage with the game and the community while earning a rare and coveted reward.
Step-By-Step Process To Claim Emblem
To claim the Particle Acceleration emblem in Destiny 2, players must follow a few simple steps.
- First, they must visit the Bungie.net website and log in to their account.
- Once logged in, players should click on their profile picture located in the top right corner of the page and select the Account Settings option.
- In the Account Settings menu, players should look for the Twitch icon and click on it.
- This will prompt them to follow a series of on-screen instructions to link their Twitch and Bungie accounts.
- Once the accounts are linked, players should open Twitch and click on their profile picture.
- From the drop-down menu, they should select the Drops and rewards option.
- Under the Inventory tab, players will find the Particle Acceleration emblem, which they can claim by clicking the Claim button.
- It’s important to note that players must watch a streamer for two hours on Twitch while they participate in the Destiny 2 Lightfall raid race in order to qualify for the Twitch Drop that awards the emblem.
Once players have claimed the Particle Acceleration emblem on Twitch, they can launch Destiny 2 and visit Master Rahool, the Cryptarch, to claim the emblem in-game.
- The Particle Acceleration emblem is a Legendary emblem in the General category and is unlocked through a special offer.
- This makes it a highly coveted item that not all players will have in their collections.
By following these simple steps and completing the required actions, players can claim the Particle Acceleration emblem and add it to their inventory in Destiny 2. The emblem serves as a visible symbol of their dedication and skill in the game and can be worn with pride as a unique and valuable item.
Solutions To Problems While Claiming Particle Acceleration Emblem
While claiming the Particle Acceleration emblem in Destiny 2 is a relatively straightforward process, some players may experience issues when attempting to claim the emblem. One common issue that players may encounter is that the emblem does not appear in their game inventory even after completing the required actions.
- In such cases, the first step that players should take is to ensure that their Twitch and Bungie accounts are properly linked.
- If the accounts are not linked, players will not be able to claim the emblem.
- To link their accounts, players should follow the steps outlined in the previous section.
- If the Twitch and Bungie accounts are properly linked but the emblem still does not appear in the game inventory, players can visit the Bungie website to solve the issue.
- This website provides players with a list of third-party partners that they can link their Bungie account with to unlock exclusive rewards, including the Particle Acceleration emblem.
By following the instructions provided on the website, players can link their Bungie account with a partner account and unlock the emblem.
- It’s important to note that the partner account that players choose to link with must be active and valid in order to receive the emblem.
Overall, while claiming the Particle Acceleration emblem in Destiny 2 is a simple process, players may encounter issues when attempting to claim the emblem. By ensuring that their Twitch and Bungie accounts are properly linked and visiting the Bungie website if necessary, players can resolve any issues they may encounter and claim the emblem as a visible symbol of their dedication and skill in the game.
Dim Italics Emblem
In addition to the Particle Acceleration emblem, Destiny 2 players can also earn the Dim Italics emblem as a reward for watching the Twitch Rivals: Destiny 2: Lightfall World First Race for two hours.
- Those that put in the requisite two hours of Twitch Rivals viewing time will be rewarded with the Dim Italics emblem.
- When the top Destiny 2 players in the world compete in the Twitch Rivals event, it’s a race to the finish to see who can clear the Lightfall raid the fastest. Gamers who tune in live on Twitch may earn rewards like the Dim Italics emblem.
- Once players have watched the Twitch Rivals event for the required two hours, they will be eligible to receive the Dim Italics emblem as a reward.
- Like the Particle Acceleration emblem, players will need to link their Twitch and Bungie accounts to claim the emblem and use it in-game.
Overall, by watching the Twitch Rivals event and completing the required actions, players can earn the Dim Italics emblem as a reward. This emblem serves as a visible symbol of their participation in the event and can be worn with pride as a rare and valuable item.
What Are Emblems?
In Destiny 2, emblems are a great way to show off your progress and distinguish yourself from other players in the cutthroat online scene. Emblems provide a visible, wearable award that players may flaunt in recognition of their accomplishments or participation in events.
Emblems In Lightfall Expansion
With the introduction of the Lightfall expansion, a variety of new emblems have been available for players to wear as a symbol of their commitment to and mastery of the game. The styles and topics of these emblems are somewhat varied, from those that represent the player’s overall success in the game to others that emphasize accomplishments in very particular areas of gameplay.
Raid broadcasts are an integral part of Destiny 2 for a number of reasons. Most importantly, you may pick up tips and tricks from more seasoned players to help them level up faster. Players may improve their own gaming by seeing the methods used by others to overcome obstacles and progress through stages.
Acquiring one of these emblems is a major accomplishment in the game since it publicly displays the player’s skill and commitment. Obtaining and proudly displaying such emblems allows gamers to demonstrate their expertise to their peers. The overall Destiny 2 experience is enhanced by players’ participation in and exposure to the community via activities like viewing raid streaming and collecting emblems.
- Destiny 2: How To Visit Weapons Expert
- Destiny 2 Exotic Weapons Tier List
- Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Tier List
- Destiny 2 Continues To Suffer From Its Greatest Weakness
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍