Twitch Drops in Destiny 2 are rewards players can earn by watching participating Twitch streams. To get started collecting free in-game loot, players must ensure that their Twitch and Bungie accounts are actively connected. Twitch Drops can contain Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous seasons.
Claiming Your Twitch Drops
You must follow the game developer’s instructions to claim Twitch Drops. You must link your Twitch and game accounts and watch a participating streamer to earn progress toward the Drop. Once you have earned the required progress, you can claim your reward through the game developer’s website or in-game interface.
To link your Bungie.net and Twitch accounts, you will need to log into your Bungie.net account, navigate to the “Account Settings” page, and select “Account Linking.” Select “Link Account” next to Twitch and authorize the link in the pop-up window.
Claiming Through Bungie.net
Players can get rewards from Bungie.net by going to the Bungie Rewards page and following the instructions. Here are the steps you must take:
- Visit the page for Bungie Rewards. Go to the page for Bungie Rewards and choose the reward you want.
- Click “Reward Claim.” Click “Claim Reward” once you’ve added the reward to your account.
- Sign into Destiny 2 with the account that is linked. After you’ve claimed your reward, use the linked account to log in to Destiny 2 to find your in-game reward.
- Most digital Bungie Rewards claimed through Bungie.net can be found in Collections > Flair > Emblems > General or Master Rahool’s inventory.
It’s important to remember that some rewards may have deadlines or specific things you need to do to get them. For example, you need to link your EGS account to your Bungie.net profile by a certain date to get the Fortnite-inspired emblem for Destiny 2 coming to the Epic Games Store.
Also, some rewards may only be available in the Bungie Store and may require you to link your Bungie.net account to the platform you want to use. Check the official Bungie website to find out what rewards are coming up and how to get them.
Claiming Through Twitch Prime
In Destiny 2, you need to link your Bungie.net account to your Twitch Prime account and then go to the Twitch Prime page for Destiny 2 to claim your rewards. Here are the steps you must take:
- Join the Twitch Prime service. You can start a free trial of Twitch Prime by going to the Prime Gaming website if you don’t already have it.
- Join your Bungie.net and Twitch Prime accounts together. Go to the Twitch Prime page for Destiny 2  and click “Claim Now” for the rewards you want. Follow the instructions to link your Bungie.net account to your Twitch Prime account.
- Take the prizes. Once you’ve linked your accounts, the Destiny 2 Twitch Prime page should let you claim your rewards. Bungie says Twitch Prime members can get six drops of gear monthly.
It’s important to remember that Twitch Prime rewards are only available for a limited time, and you must be a paid member of Twitch Prime to get them. Ensure you check the Destiny 2 Twitch Prime page often to learn about new rewards and how to get them.
Claiming During Special Events
During special events, you can get Twitch Drop loot by linking your Bungie.net account to your Twitch account and then claiming the rewards on the Destiny 2 Twitch Prime page. Here are the steps you must take:
- Join your Bungie.net and Twitch accounts together. Log into your Bungie.net account, go to your account settings, click “Account Linking,” and then follow the on-screen instructions to link your Twitch account.
- On the Destiny 2 Twitch Prime page, you can claim the rewards. Go to the Destiny 2 Twitch Prime page, click “Claim Now” for the rewards you want, and click “Link Game Account” to the Bungie website.
- Follow the instructions to link your Bungie.net account to your Twitch account.
- Watch a Twitch channel participating in an event to get closer to the Drop. Once you’ve made enough progress, the Drop will automatically be added to your account.
It’s important to remember that Twitch Drops only happen during certain events and are not always available. Check the official Destiny 2 website or Twitch channel to learn about upcoming events and eligible channels.
Redeeming Free Trials Loot Via Twitch
To get free Trials to loot through Twitch in Destiny 2, ensure your Twitch and Bungie accounts are linked and follow certain steps while watching a Destiny 2 streamer playing Trial matches. Here are the steps you must take:
- Join Twitch to your Bungie account. Sign in to your Bungie.net account and go to the settings page for your account. Follow the instructions to link your Bungie.net account to your Twitch account.
- Find someone who is streaming Trials matches. You can find eligible streamers by using the Destiny 2 overlay.
See how the streamer plays and reacts to 10 games. During this time, the Destiny 2 overlay should show Viewer Bounties.
- Look at the Destiny 2 overlay and click on the Viewer Bounties tab. After finishing the bounty, click “Load into the game” and fly to the Tower.
- Give your Bungie.net account permissions and link it to Twitch. Go to Twitch and watch a live stream of Destiny 2 with the extension turned on. Click “Grant Permissions” and “Link with Bungie.net” on the “Viewer Bounties” tab of the stream overlay.
- Choose your main platform and sign in to Bungie.net to link your account to Twitch.
Twitch Drops and Viewer Bounties are only available during certain events and are not always available.
Check the official Destiny 2 website or Twitch channel to learn about upcoming events and eligible channels.
In conclusion, players can earn Twitch Drops by linking their Bungie.net and Twitch accounts and watching specific Destiny 2 live streams on Twitch for a set amount of time. To claim Twitch Drops, players should check their Viewer Bounties in the Destiny 2 Overlay and load into the game to claim their reward. Players should also note that they can still claim rewards and connect their accounts even after the event has started.
- BEST Kinetic Weapons In Destiny 2
- Best Destiny 2 PvE Weapons
- Destiny 2: All Root Of Nightmares Drops
- Destiny 2 Horned Wreath
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍