Similar to the best kinetic weapons and best PvE weapons, the Scout rifles serve as an equal and adaptable weapon class, but they provide medium to long-range precision and accuracy for dispatching foes. Equipping the best Destiny 2 scout rifle is essential, whether you’re immersed in fierce PvP clashes or facing demanding PvE missions. From the rapid-fire capabilities of Doom Of Chelchis and the formidable impact of Hung Jury SR4, we’ve curated a list of 16 best Destiny 2 scout rifles.
- The Best Scout Rifles Destiny 2 are versatile and excel at medium to long-range engagements.
- They offer impressive stability, making them easier to control in sustained firefights.
- Scout rifles are effective in both PvE and PvP scenarios, and here are some of the top-tier scout rifles right now in Season 20:
- The Tarnished Mettle scout rifle in Destiny 2 offers players adaptability, strong PvE performance, and a wide range of customizable perks.
- Transfiguration is a powerful scout rifle with high impact and range, best for PvE, but has limited versatility and tricky recoil control.
- Vouchsafe has high fire rate and Dragonfly perk for crowd control, but its low stability can be challenging to control.
- Touch of Malice has unique Exotic perks, high impact, and versatility for sustained DPS against bosses, but low stability and magazine size.
- The Staccato-46 scout rifle is adaptable for PvE and PvP with its fast firing rate, easy critical hits, and good handling, but has poor range and limited inventory capacity.
- Jade Rabbit has high impact, range, and precision, with ammo regeneration and easy-to-use features. However, limited magazine size, low rate of fire, and precision hits are required.
- Hung Jury SR4 has high stability and range for easy precision shots, crowd control with Firefly, and ammo conservation with Triple Tap.
- Doom of Chelchis is a legendary scout rifle that excels in long-range engagements with high impact and range.
- Nightwatch is a versatile scout rifle with high aim assistance and stability, obtainable from various activities and vendors.
Here are the stats for the best scout rifles in Destiny 2:
|Scout Rifle Name||Rarity||Power/Attack||Impact||Range||Rounds Per Minute||Magazine|
|Tarnished Mettle||Legendary||1569 Power||60.0||30.0||200.0||16.0|
|Tears Of Contrition||Legendary||1560 Power||62.0||47.0||180.0||16.0|
|Vouch safe||Legendary||542 Attack||60.0||33.0||200.0||16.0|
|Touch Of Malice||Exotic||1590 Power||45.0||53.0||260.0||11.0|
|Vision Of Confluence||Legendary||1315 Power||62.0||72.0||200.0||19.0|
|Dead Man's Tale||Exotic||1763 Power||67.0||60.0||120.0||14.0|
|The Jade Rabbit||Exotic||1564 Power||67.0||80.0||150.0||10.0|
|Aisha's Embrace||Legendary||1528 Power||45.0||34.0||260.0||18.0|
|MIDA Multi-Tool||Exotic||1806 Power||60.0||35.0||200.0||16.0|
|Night Watch||Legendary||1260 Power||60.0||37.0||200.0||16.0|
|Doom Of Chelchis||Legendary||1568 Power||62.0||49.0||180.0||16.0|
|Hung Jury SR4||Legendary||1312 Power||62.0||49.0||180.0||16.0|
|Rate of Fire||720 RPM|
To acquire the Tarnished Mettle gun in Destiny 2, players will need to follow these steps:
- Earn Umbral Engrams by completing strikes, Gambit matches, and Crucible matches.
- Decrypt the Umbral Engrams at the Prismatic Recaster located in the Tower.
- Look for the “Focused Umbral Engram” option and select it.
- Opt for the “Arrivals Focused Umbral Engram” option to increase the likelihood of obtaining the Tarnished Mettle gun.
- Keep in mind that the Tarnished Mettle is a random drop from the Arrivals Focused Umbral Engram.
- Players can increase the drop rate by focusing the Umbral Engram towards the “Focused Umbral Engram: Auto Rifle” option.
- Players can also purchase weapons from the Monument to Lost Light vendor in the Tower using Ascendant Shards or Exotic Ciphers.
- The Arms Dealer Nightfall Strike on Adept difficulty or higher also rewards players with the Tarnished Mettle gun.
- To get a “god roll,” players should focus on the “Focused Umbral Engram: Tarnished Mettle” option and farm for the desired perks.
- A short time to kill at close to medium range due to a high rate of firing.
- The weapon’s reserve ammunition and reasonable magazine capacity make it a safe bet for long battles.
- Players who have trouble with recoil control will find it simpler to use because to the weapon’s good aim aid and reasonable stability.
- Allows for the addition of a wide range of perks, making it adaptable to a wide number of play styles.
- Possible to deal out significant damage in PvE engagements, ranking amongst the best.
- Ineffective at long range due to its low impact in comparison to other auto rifles in the game.
- Some practice may be needed to master the moderate recoil.
- Compared to other legendary weapons, it lacks any special powers or qualities.
- Because to its reduced damage output relative to other legendary and exotic choices, it may not be the best pick for endgame content.
- Time-consuming to get due to dependence on random chance or farming.
You can obtain Trustee, easily one of the Best Scout Rifles in Destiny 2, by participating in the Deep Stone Crypt Raid.
- Introduced in the Beyond Light expansion.
- Trustee drops specifically from the Security Raid encounter.
- Occurs after the Sparrow portion and is the first part of Deep Stone Crypt.
- There is no boss in this encounter.
- Requires use of Scanner and Operator buff to make six fuses vulnerable.
- Destroy fuses in the order called out by the Operator.
To craft the perfect roll at The Enclave, collect five Deepsight versions of the weapon. However, you will be required to do multiple runs of Deep Stone Crypt to gather each copy.
- God Roll for Trustee includes the following Perks:
- Arrowhead Break: Significantly controls recoil and increases handling speed.
- Accurized Rounds: Increases range.
- Rapid Hit: Rapid precision hits stack buff up to 5 times, increasing stability and reload speed.
- Incandescent: Spreads Scorch stacks to nearby enemies when one is killed, causing Ignition explosions.
- Rapid Frame Scout Rifle: Trustee excels at clearing enemies from a safe distance, thanks to its deep ammo reserves, quick firing rate, and faster reloads when empty.
- Customizable God Roll: Trustee’s God Roll allows players to tailor the weapon for optimal performance in both PvP and PvE content.
- Ease of Acquisition: Trustee can be obtained from the relatively simple Security Raid encounter, which does not contain a boss, making it more accessible to players.
- Strong Perks: The God Roll perks for Trustee, such as Arrowhead Break, Accurized Rounds, Rapid Hit, and Incandescent, provide significant advantages in recoil control, range, stability, reload speed, and enemy crowd control.
- Time-Consuming Collection: Crafting the perfect roll at The Enclave requires players to collect five Deepsight versions of the weapon, which may necessitate multiple runs of the Deep Stone Crypt Raid.
- Learning Curve: The Security Raid encounter mechanics may take some time to memorize, potentially delaying the acquisition of Trustee for newer players.
- Dependency on Precision Hits: Trustee’s effectiveness relies on consistent precision hits, which may be challenging for some players to achieve.
Tears Of Contrition
Here’s how to get the Tears of Contrition gun in Destiny 2:
- Tears of Contrition is a legendary scout rifle that can be obtained through various activities in Destiny 2, such as:
- Random drop from pinnacle activities like Trials of Osiris, Nightfall: The Ordeal, and Iron Banner.
- Rank-up packages from the Gambit or Crucible vendors.
- Turning in tokens to the Vanguard or Crucible vendors.
- Completing the daily bounties from the Gunsmith.
- Purchasing from the Monument to Lost Light kiosk in the Tower.
Once you have obtained the weapon, you can farm for a god roll by focusing on certain perks. The recommended god roll perks for Tears of Contrition are:
- Intrinsic Perk: Rapid Hit
- Barrel: Chambered Compensator or Smallbore
- Magazine: Tactical Mag or Appended Mag
- Trait: Heating Up or Wellspring
- Mod: Targeting Adjuster or Freehand Grip
- Rapid-Fire Frame archetype allows for fast and efficient firing, making it a great weapon for crowd control.
- Intrinsic perk Rapid Hit grants increased stability and reload speed after landing multiple precision hits, making it easier to maintain accuracy and keep firing.
- Can be customized with a range of different perks, allowing for a personalized playstyle and optimizing the weapon for specific activities.
- High aim assistance and recoil direction make it easier to control the weapon and land precision hits.
- Good magazine size of 17 rounds allows for sustained firing without having to reload too frequently.
- Due to Low impact, it may take more bullets to kill higher-level foes than you would with a standard scout rifle.
- Not as effective at long range as some other scout rifles due to its average range.
- The Fast Hit perk requires precise strikes to trigger, which might be challenging for certain players to do on a regular basis.
- Low stability and average handling make it difficult to master in battle.
- It may be tricky to gain the necessary perks for a god roll, making this weapon difficult to maximize to its best potential.
|Rounds Per Minute||200|
Here are the steps to get the Transfiguration, another Best Scout Rifle in Destiny 2:
- The Transfiguration is a Legendary Scout Rifle only obtained by completing the Last Wish raid in the Dreaming City.
- The Last Wish raid is a six-player activity that requires a high level of coordination and skill.
- The Transfiguration can drop from any encounter in the raid, but the chances of obtaining it are relatively low.
- The drop chance for the Transfiguration is further increased if you have a curated raid emblem equipped while completing the raid.
- The drop rate for the Transfiguration from the raid chest is also low, but it can be increased by using a Wish Wall code to access the chest multiple times per week.
- The Wish Wall code for the Last Wish raid chest is: 1-5-3-2-4-6.
- High impact and range, allowing you to deal massive damage from a distance.
- The scout rifle has a decent magazine size, allowing for sustained fire without reloading often.
- The weapon perks of Opening Shot and Outlaw make it a powerful option for PvE activities.
- The curated version of the Transfiguration comes with Rampage, which can greatly increase its damage output with each kill.
- The Transfiguration is a versatile weapon that can be used in various situations, making it a great option for players who like to switch up their play style.
- The recoil on the Transfiguration can be difficult to control, especially when firing at full auto.
- The handling and stability of the weapon are also somewhat low, making it less effective in close-quarters encounters.
- The Transfiguration can only be obtained by completing the Last Wish raid, which can be challenging and time-consuming.
- The drop rate for the Transfiguration is relatively low, even when using the curated emblem or Wish Wall code.
- The Transfiguration is a Kinetic weapon, meaning it cannot be paired with Energy or Heavy weapons that deal elemental damage, limiting its versatility in certain situations.
|Rounds Per Minute||200|
Here is how to get the Vouchsafe weapon in Destiny 2:
- You may get the Legendary Scout Rifle, Vouchsafe, by doing activities in the Dreaming City.
- After the Forsaken campaign has been finished, you will unlock access to Dreaming City.
- After completing any task in the Dreaming City, including the Blind Well and the Ascendant Tasks, you may get a Vouchsafe as a random gift.
- You may also exchange Tokens for Vouchsafe at Petra Venj’s shop in the Dreaming City.
- Getting Vouchsafe may need many attempts at the Dreaming City quests due to its low drop rate.
- Doing tasks in Dreaming City, such as Heroic Blind Well, on a higher difficulty level increases the possibility of obtaining Vouchsafe.
Here are the god roll perks for the Vouchsafe gun in Destiny 2:
- Rapid Hit: Increases stability and reload speed after landing rapid precision hits.
- Dragonfly: Causes precision kills to create an elemental explosion.
- High-Impact Reserves: Increases damage on the final few rounds of the magazine.
- Rampage: Increases damage after each consecutive kill.
- Explosive Payload: Causes bullets to explode on impact, dealing additional damage to enemies.
- Zen Moment: Increases stability as players land shots.
- Full Auto Trigger System: Enables full auto firing mode.
- Vouchsafe’s high rate of fire makes it a great choice for taking out multiple weaker enemies quickly.
- The Rapid Hit perk on Vouchsafe can improve stability and reload speed, making it easier to land precision shots.
- Vouchsafe’s Dragonfly perk can create elemental explosions on precision kills, making it an effective tool for crowd control.
- Vouchsafe has a good range and aim assistance, making it effective at medium to long ranges.
- Low stability can make it difficult to control, especially when firing rapidly or engaging enemies at longer ranges.
- Magazine size of 16 rounds is on the smaller side, requiring frequent reloads and making it less effective against larger groups of enemies.
- Recoil direction can make it harder to stay on target and land precision shots.
- Dragonfly explosions can sometimes obscure the player’s view, making it harder to see and aim at enemies.
- As a Legendary weapon, it may not be as powerful or effective as Exotic weapons in high-level content or challenging encounters.
- Drop rate for Vouchsafe can be low, requiring multiple runs of Dreaming City activities to obtain.
|Ammo Type||Special Ammo|
|Rounds Per Minute||90|
- Jararaca-3SR is a legendary sniper rifle that can be obtained randomly as a reward for completing activities or by purchasing engrams from the Cryptarch.
- It is also available as a world drop, so players can farm various activities such as strikes, Crucible matches, and Gambit to increase their chances of getting it.
- The gun can also be obtained through the Umbral Engram system by focusing the engrams toward the “Sniper Rifles” category.
- Players can also try their luck with Xur, the mysterious vendor that appears every weekend in a random location. He may sell the Jararaca-3SR gun from time to time.
- The weapon can also be obtained through the Arms Dealer Nightfall Strike when it is available in the rotation.
- Once players obtain the Jararaca-3SR, they can also use the Menagerie to get specific rolls or perks for the weapon by combining runes in the Chalice of Opulence.
- Finally, players can also obtain the weapon from the Vault of Glass raid, which has a chance to drop it as a reward.
- The chances of getting the Jararaca-3SR gun depend on luck and RNG, and it may take several attempts to obtain the desired rolls or perks.
- The Jararaca-3SR is the go-to weapon for long-range battles because to its superior range and destructive power.
- As the weapon has such a powerful impact, it may also do devastating damage to bosses and other foes with high health.
- Using the Snapshot Sights perk with the gun’s low zoom and high aim help, you can easily land headshots.
- The Outlaw perk makes it simpler to kill numerous foes in short succession by facilitating rapid reloads following precise kills.
- With the High-Impact Reserves perk, the damage is enhanced when the magazine runs low, giving you more firepower when you need it most.
- With just a 4-round capacity, the gun’s magazine might be a problem in scenarios when several foes need to be eliminated rapidly.
- Without the Outlaw perk, the gun’s poor reload speed might make it tough to utilize in combat.
- Recoil and accuracy may be challenging to control, particularly in rapid-fire circumstances, because of the gun’s unstable and clumsy handling.
- As the weapon does kinetic damage and not elemental damage, it may be less effective against foes that are protected by elemental shields.
Touch Of Malice
|Rounds Per Minute||150|
Here’s how to get the Touch of Malice gun in Destiny 2
- Step 1: Complete the main storyline of Destiny 2, including the Rise of Iron expansion, and reach Light Level 280.
- Step 2: Obtain the Curious Transceiver item by completing the “Enemy of My Enemy” quest on Titan.
- Step 3: Decode the Curious Transceiver by following the instructions given in its flavor text, which involves standing on specific platforms and transmitting signals in the correct sequence.
- Step 4: Complete the three “Prelude to the SIVA Crisis” quests that become available after decoding the Curious Transceiver. These quests involve completing specific activities on Earth, Venus, and Mars.
- Step 5: Obtain the DVALIN Fusion Rifles by opening SIVA Caches in the Plaguelands or by completing the Archon’s Forge activity. You will need to collect a total of 45 DVALIN Fusion Rifles.
- Step 6: Return to the Gunsmith in the Tower and complete the “Back in the Saddle” quest by turning in the 45 DVALIN Fusion Rifles. This will unlock the “Last Rites” mission on the Dreadnaught.
- Step 7: Complete the “Last Rites” mission by navigating through the Mausoleum and defeating the Echo of Oryx boss at the end. This will reward you with the Touch of Malice gun.
- Unique Exotic perks that increase damage generate nanites and allow the gun to consume health instead of ammo.
- High Impact and decent Range make it a formidable Scout Rifle.
- Touch of Mercy perk increases damage and stability as the magazine gets lower.
- Good for sustained DPS against bosses and tough enemies.
- Touch of Pain perk damages the user after firing too many shots without reloading, which can be a hindrance in fast-paced combat situations.
- Exotic Perks require sacrificing health or using up the magazine, which can be a risk in high-stakes encounters.
- Low Stability and Handling can make it difficult to control recoil and aim accurately.
- Relatively low magazine size of 11 rounds.
Vision Of Confluence
|Weapon Type||Scout Rifle|
|Rounds Per Minute||200|
Here’s how to get the Vision of Confluence gun in Destiny 2:
- Vision of Confluence is a Legendary & the Best Scout Rifle in Destiny 2 that is exclusive to the Vault of Glass raid.
- Players must complete the Vault of Glass raid and defeat the final boss, Atheon, to have a chance to receive the gun as a reward.
- The drop rate for Vision of Confluence is random, so players may have to run the raid multiple times to obtain it.
- The gun was originally introduced in Destiny 1 and was re-added to Destiny 2 with the release of the Vault of Glass raid in Season of the Splicer.
The gun’s God Roll perks include Hammer-Forged Rifling, Accurized Rounds, Overflow, and Explosive Payload, which maximize range, stability, and damage.
- Players can increase their chances of obtaining the gun by completing the raid on higher difficulties or by using the Fireteam Medallion consumable to boost their loot drops.
- Once obtained, the gun can be upgraded and modded using Enhancement Cores and mods from the Gunsmith, making it even more powerful in combat.
- The Vision of Confluence is a highly sought-after gun due to its versatility, accuracy, and unique perks, making it a valuable addition to any player’s arsenal.
- High impact and range, making it effective at long ranges.
- Full auto trigger system and Zen Moment hidden stats provide stability and accuracy during sustained fire.
- The Explosive Payload perk causes bullets to explode on impact, dealing extra damage and stunning enemies.
- Its overflow perk increases magazine size when picking up special ammo, allowing for more sustained fire.
- Solar damage type is useful against many enemy shields in the game.
- Highly sought-after by players due to its rarity and effectiveness in combat.
- The mag size is relatively small [19 rounds] compared to other scout rifles.
- Reload speed is average, meaning players may need to take cover or use other weapons while waiting for a reload.
- Low handling speed compared to other scout rifles may make it feel sluggish to some players.
- Exclusive to the Vault of Glass raid, making it difficult for players to obtain.
- Other weapons may perform better in certain situations or against specific enemy types.
- God Roll perks may be difficult to obtain for some players, limiting the gun’s potential effectiveness.
Dead Man’s Tale
To obtain Dead Man’s Tale gun in Destiny 2, you need to follow these steps:
- Complete the Season of the Chosen introductory questline to unlock the Presage mission.
- The Presage mission is a secret quest that requires a fireteam of at least one and a maximum of three players.
- Play the Presage mission on Master difficulty to increase your chances of getting the Dead Man’s Tale drop.
- Explore the ship and solve puzzles to progress through the mission until you reach the boss encounter.
- Defeat the boss and collect the Dead Man’s Tale gun from the chest that appears.
- Dead Man’s Tale can also drop randomly from exotic engrams or purchased from Xur for legendary shards if you are lucky.
The following are considered some of the best god rolls for Dead Man’s Tale gun in Destiny 2:
- Barrel: Hammer-forged Rifling, Smallbore, or Fluted Barrel
- Magazine: Accurized Rounds or Tactical Mag
- Perk 1: Killing Wind, Surplus, or Outlaw
- Perk 2: Snapshot Sights, Moving Target, or Vorpal Weapon
- High impact and range make it ideal for long-range engagements.
- Cranial Spike exotic perk rewards precision shooting and makes it easier to land precision hits while hip-firing.
- Can quickly dispatch enemies with precision hits, making it ideal for PVE content and taking down guardians in PVP.
- Low recoil and high stability make it easy to handle and control.
- Catalyst improves stability and handling for even better performance.
- Can take advantage of mods that improve scout rifles.
- Slow reload time and a small 6-round magazine size that might be a disadvantage in high-stakes scenarios.
- Because to its slow rate of fire, it is not as useful in close combat.
- Effectiveness depends on accurate shooting, which may be challenging for novice players.
- Given that it is not an automatic weapon, it may not be the best choice for gamers that prefer a more carefree, spray-and-pray approach.
- Obtaining it is difficult and maybe a turnoff for some gamers.
Here is how to get Staccato-46 in Destiny 2:
- The Staccato-46 is a scout rifle that can be obtained by playing Crucible matches or by turning in Crucible tokens to Shaxx, the Crucible vendor.
- The gun is also a potential reward for completing the weekly Crucible challenge.
- The weapon can be acquired through random drops during Crucible matches or by turning in Crucible bounties.
- It is also available as a reward from Trials of Osiris, a high-stakes PvP activity that takes place on weekends.
To get a god roll for the Staccato-46, players will need to grind for specific perks such as Rapid Hit, Zen Moment, and Multikill Clip.
- The god roll for the Staccato-46 is highly dependent on player preference and playstyle, so it’s important to experiment with different perks to find the perfect combination.
- It’s recommended that players turn in their tokens and bounties in large batches, as this will increase the chances of getting a good roll for the Staccato-46.
- Rapid Hit is a highly desired perk for the Staccato-46 as it increases stability and reload speed after landing consecutive precision hits.
- Zen Moment is another useful perk for improving weapon stability over time as players land shots on target.
- Multikill Clip is a great perk for dealing with increased damage after a multi-kill.
- The Staccato-46 excels in both PvE and PvP situations because to its fast rate of fire and great damage output each shot.
- Critical hits are easy to land because to its excellent ratings in stability and aim help.
- With its good handling rating, switching weapons and aiming down the sights is a breeze.
- The weapon is adaptable, having a wide variety of attachments to choose from to fit various play styles.
- Rapid Hit is a well-liked perk of the Staccato-46 because it improves the weapon’s stability and reload time after several precise strikes.
- It might be difficult to engage foes at greater distances with the Staccato-46 because to its poor range rating.
- The inferior quality of its zoom rating its usefulness in long-range conflicts.
- Due to its recoil direction of 100, this weapon might be tough to manage if you don’t have the proper perks.
- Players that primarily use the Staccato-46 may run into issues with the weapon’s limited inventory capacity of 43 items.
- The benefits of the gun vary heavily on the player’s taste and playstyle, making it difficult to discover the optimal roll.
- As a scout rifle, the Staccato-46 fires more slowly than hand cannons and other weapons of its kind.
|Rate of Fire||150|
|Reload Speed||57 ms|
- Destiny 2’s exotic best Scout Rifle, The Jade Rabbit, is only obtainable if players have completed the Shadowkeep storyline and traveled to the Moon.
- A conversation with Eris Morn on the Moon will net you the “Rabbit Redux” quest.
- Finding and scanning secret Jade Rabbit statues buried throughout the Moon is a requirement of this mission.
- Places like the Hellmouth, Archer’s Line, and Anchor of Light are good places to start looking for the sculptures.
- The Jade Rabbit is a reward for discovering all the Jade Rabbit statues.
The gun was disabled for a short time owing to a glitch, however, it has been activated again.
Some of the top recommended perks for The Jade Rabbit include:
- Zen Moment for increased stability after hitting a target with a shot.
- Box Breathing for increased damage when aiming down sights for a short time.
- High-Impact Reserves for increased damage on the last few rounds in the magazine.
- Armor-Piercing Rounds or High-Caliber Rounds for increased penetration or flinch on enemies.
- Polygonal Rifling or Smallbore for increased stability and range.
- Accurized Rounds for increased range.
- High impact and range make it effective at long distances.
- Precision hits return ammo to the magazine, allowing for sustained damage.
- The exotic perk “The Fate of All Fools” grants increased damage and target highlighting after three precision hits in a row.
- Good aim assist and recoil direction make it easy to use for players of all skill levels.
- Low rate of fire and reload speed can make it difficult to use in close-quarters combat or against fast-moving targets.
- Limited magazine size means frequent reloading may be necessary.
- Exotic slot limits players to using only one exotic weapon at a time.
- Requires precision hits to be effective, which may not be feasible in all situations.
|Rate of Fire||150|
Here’s how to obtain Aisha’s Embrace gun in Destiny 2:
- The Legendary Scout Rifle Aisha’s Embrace may be obtained in a number of different ways in Destiny 2.
- It’s a possible reward for finishing Nightfall: The Ordeal, Gambit, or Crucible matches, among other things.
- Legendary engrams, which contain the weapon, may be opened during a variety of game modes and locations, including Strikes, Public Events, and the Crucible.
- You may also get Aisha’s Embrace by doing well on the Arms Dealer strike.
- The weapon may also be bought at the Monument to Lost Light kiosk in the Tower for Ascendant Shards and Enhancement Prisms.
- To maximize the potential of the weapon, players should aim to obtain the God Roll perks, such as Overflow, Explosive Payload, and Frenzy for PvE or Quickdraw, Snapshot Sights, and Opening Shot for PvP.
- It is important to note that Aisha’s Embrace is only available in Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen and may not be available in future seasons or expansions.
- With Aisha’s Embrace, you may fire with more precision thanks to the weapon’s excellent aim assist and recoil direction.
- The weapon’s fast firing rate and big magazine capacity make it capable of doing continuous damage.
- The weapon is useful in combat against large groups of foes since it may be rolled with powerful PvE perks like Overflow, Explosive Payload, and Dragonfly.
- It’s useful in Crucible fights since it can be rolled with PvP-oriented perks like Quickdraw, Snapshot Sights, and Killing Wind.
- Because of its limited stability, Aisha’s Embrace may be difficult to keep under control during prolonged combat.
- Compared to other Scout Rifles, this one takes longer to reload, making it less useful in battle.
- The weapon’s modest impact means it could not do as much damage to stronger foes.
- It may be difficult to achieve the optimal combination for a player’s chosen playstyle, since the best perks of the weapon may need many rolls or a significant level of luck to obtain.
|Reload Speed||1.8 seconds|
Follow these steps to get MIDA Multi-Tool scout rifle in Destiny 2:
- To start the quest for the MIDA Multi-Tool, you need to have completed the main story campaign and have reached Power Level 260.
- Once you meet these requirements, head to the Tower and speak to the Gunsmith to start the “Enhance!” quest.
- The “Enhance!” questline involves completing various tasks, such as scanning hidden items on Nessus and completing a Heroic strike.
- During the “Enhance!” quest, you’ll also need to obtain a MIDA Mini-Tool, a legendary submachine gun. To get this, visit Devrim Kay in the EDZ to start the “EDZ Mini-Tool” quest.
- After completing the “EDZ Mini-Tool” quest, you’ll need to infuse the MIDA Mini-Tool with a Legendary or Exotic mod to increase its Power Level to at least 266.
- Once you’ve completed all the required tasks and have the MIDA Mini-Tool with a Power Level of 266 or higher, return to the Gunsmith to receive the MIDA Multi-Tool as a reward for completing the “Enhance!” quest.
- High aim assist and low recoil make it easy to use and highly accurate.
- Third Eye perk provides radar while aiming down sights, giving you excellent situational awareness.
- Lightweight design allows for faster movement speed and strafing.
- Fast reload time and high rate of fire make it an effective choice in close to mid-range engagements.
- High caliber rounds allow for staggering of enemies, making it useful against shielded foes and bosses.
- Versatile and effective in a variety of game modes, including PvP and PvE.
- Compared to other exotic weapons, it does very little damage every shot.
- Because of the magazine’s low capacity, prolonged firefights need frequent reloading.
- Drop in damage and range at greater distances leads to subpar performance.
- Third Eye perk can be a double-edged sword, as it can encourage players to rely too heavily on radar and neglect situational awareness.
- Requires completion of a relatively challenging quest to obtain.
|Reload Time||2.1 seconds|
|Rounds Per Minute||200|
- Many methods exist in Destiny 2 for acquiring the Nightwatch scout rifle.
- Gambit Prime and Reckoning Tier 2 and above
- Nightfall: The Ordeal
- The Menagerie
- Focusing your farming efforts on the Menagerie activity will boost your chances of achieving a god roll on the Nightwatch by allowing you to choose the exact loot you want via the use of runes in the Chalice of Opulence.
The recommended perks for the Nightwatch include Rapid Hit, Explosive Payload, Outlaw, and Rampage.
- Xur, a special vendor in Destiny 2, occasionally sells exotic weapons and armor, including the Nightwatch scout rifle. Check his inventory weekly to see if he has a god roll Nightwatch available for purchase.
- Players can also try their luck with random drops from Gambit Prime, Reckoning, and Nightfall: The Ordeal, but these activities do not guarantee the Nightwatch will drop.
- Targets at long range may be easily struck because to the high aim assistance and stability.
- The Explosive Payload perk makes it simpler to land follow-up shots by making your foes flinch.
- The Rapid Hit perk makes it simpler to maintain shooting properly by increasing stability and reload speed with each precise hit.
- It can inflict severe damage on foes because to its long range and high impact.
- Possesses a wide range of potential methods of acquisition, offering players a great deal of freedom.
- The gun’s 16-round magazine might need constant reloading.
- The 2.1 second reload time might potentially leave players open to assaults.
- Recoil in a direction perpendicular to the muzzle makes it more challenging to maintain accuracy.
- If you want to activate and keep the damage-increasing Rampage perk, you’ll need to rack up a few kills.
- There are more flexible weapons out there, and scout rifles just aren’t one of them since they’re not as good up close.
Doom Of Chelchis
|Rounds Per Minute||180|
Here’s how to get the Doom of Chelchis gun in Destiny 2:
- Doom of Chelchis is a legendary weapon that can be obtained from the Vault of Glass Raid or as a world drop during the Season of the Splicer.
- To obtain Doom of Chelchis from the Vault of Glass Raid, players must complete the raid and defeat Atheon, Time’s Conflux, the final boss.
- The weapon has a chance to drop as a reward.
- The recommended power level for the Vault of Glass raid is 1300, and players must have completed the Beyond Light campaign and have access to Europa to access the raid.
- To increase the chances of obtaining a god roll, players should farm the Vault of Glass raid on Master difficulty, as it has a higher chance of dropping powerful gear.
- Alternatively, players can also obtain Doom of Chelchis as a world drop during the Season of the Splicer.
To increase the chances of obtaining a god roll, players should focus on activities that have a higher chance of dropping legendary gear, such as Nightfall strikes, Crucible matches, and Gambit matches.
- The god roll for Doom of Chelchis includes Zen Moment, Outlaw, and Rampage perks, which increase stability, reload speed, and damage respectively.
- Players can also increase their chances of obtaining a god roll by using materials to re-roll the weapon’s perks at the Gunsmith.
- High impact and range make it effective at long range engagements.
- The Zen Moment perk increases stability with each successive hit, making it easier to land subsequent shots.
- The Outlaw perk increases reload speed after a precision kill, allowing for quick follow-up shots.
- The Rampage perk increases damage after a kill, allowing for easier takedowns of multiple enemies.
- It can be used as a primary weapon, freeing up the exotic slot for other powerful weapons.
- The slow rate of fire and small magazine size can make it difficult to handle in close quarters combat.
- The recoil can be challenging to manage without the Zen Moment perk.
- It lacks the elemental damage of some other legendary weapons, making it less effective against shields of certain enemy types.
- It is a Kinetic weapon, so it cannot be used to match elemental shields of enemies.
- It is only obtainable through the Vault of Glass raid or as a world drop, which may be difficult or time-consuming for some players to obtain.
Hung Jury SR4
|Rounds Per Minute||180|
To obtain Hung Jury SR4, either play through the Nightfall: The Ordeal Strike playlist or complete the Master Lost Sector in the Concealed Void on Europa.
- The odds of finding the weapon increase as the level of the Nightfall: The Ordeal Strike playlist rises.
- Concealed Void is a Master Lost Sector that is available as part of the daily rotation.
- Also, Hung Jury SR4 may be purchased from the Monument to Lost Light in the Tower for an Ascendant Shard and some Glimmer.
- The weapon can come with random perks, and players can use the Infusion system to upgrade the weapon’s power level or the Armor Synthesis system to transmog its appearance.
For the God Roll, a combination of specific perks is considered optimal. These perks are:
- Firefly: Precision kills cause the enemy to explode, dealing Solar damage to nearby enemies.
- Triple Tap: Rapidly landing precision hits will return one round to the magazine from reserves.
- Extended Mag or Appended Mag: Increases magazine size.
- Tactical Mag or Accurized Rounds: Increases stability and range or increases range and reload speed respectively.
- High stability and range make it easy to land precision shots at medium to long range.
- The Firefly perk provides crowd control by causing enemies to explode, dealing Solar damage to nearby enemies.
- The Triple Tap perk allows for ammo conservation by returning a round to the magazine on rapid precision hits.
- Its High ammo reserves and extended magazine perks allow for sustained damage output without needing to reload frequently.
- SR4 can be obtained through various activities, including Nightfall strikes, Master Lost Sectors, and purchasing from Monument to Lost Light.
- Low rate of fire and slow reload speed make it less effective in close-range combat or against fast-moving targets.
- Low-aim assist may require more precision from the player to consistently hit targets.
- Limited perk options may make it less desirable for players who prefer a more customized playstyle.
- As a legendary weapon, it cannot match the power of exotic weapons in terms of damage output or unique perks.
- The optimal God Roll requires specific perks, which may require significant time and effort to obtain.
Best Scout Rifles List Criteria
I have been selected to draft the best Scout Rifles guide (Steam ID Name: LIONT4MER). Boasting more than 3000 hours of experience in both Destiny installments, I am well-versed in the latest expansion and up-to-date with the recent season’s changes.
With my impressive Raid Report stats history, you can confidently rely on this guide to streamline your search for all the best scout rifles in Destiny 2, enabling you to effortlessly achieve triumph.
One of the best things that set scout rifles apart from other sorts of weapons in Destiny 2 is their adaptability. Scout rifles shine in medium- to long-range confrontations, making them perfect for sniping targets at a safe distance. If you’re having trouble getting near enough to your target with your other weapons, a scout rifle could be the answer. In addition, scout rifles’ outstanding stability makes them simpler to operate during extended firefights. Scout rifles are a dependable and efficient weapon that may give you the upper hand whether you’re facing off against waves of foes in PvE or competing with other players in PvP.
This brings us to the end of our Best Scout Rifles in Destiny 2 guide. We believe you have enough weapons listed above to master & dominate in the PvP and PvE segments for season 20 of the game. While you’re at it, consider reading our Destiny 2 Unlock Deterministic Chaos, How To Farm Artifice Armor, and Everything New In Destiny’s Lightfall Update guides before leaving this page.
- Destiny 2: How To Get Cloud Accretions Faster
- How To Get Dawn Chorus In Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Lightfall Exotics: All Weapons & Armor
- Destiny 2: All Grandmaster Nightfalls
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍