Elden Ring is truly a beautiful game with its vibrant terrains and rich architecture spread across the Lands Between. Players get to take in the best parts of FromSoftware’s hit game. But with that said, the world is actively trying to kill you with all sorts of statues capable of chipping away at your health. So you might be wondering how to deal with that. Elden Ring has some remedies of its own. Today, I’m going into detail about the Location of the Preserving Boluses in Elden Ring. With that said, let’s get right into today’s guide.
You might be wondering what preserving boluses are and how you can benefit from them. If you’re aware of their existence, you might be wondering about the location of Preserving Boluses in Elden Ring? You might have come across one or two, but you can also craft them using a cookbook. The Preserving Boluses are well known in Elden Ring for their Restorative properties. Players can use preserving boluses to remove Scarlet Rot negative status effect and debilitating debuffs that affect their performance in battle.
- Preserving boluses are crafted from cave moss and are renowned for their effectiveness in reducing the effects of scarlet rot and curing the rot ailment.
- Scarlet rot is a debilitating disease that gradually depletes your HP once it reaches a certain threshold, causing ongoing HP loss over time.
- Players have the capacity to carry up to 99 preserving boluses in their inventory and can accumulate a maximum stock of 600 boluses.
- Preserving boluses are valuable items and can be sold for approximately 200 runes each.
Location of Preserving Boluses In Elden Ring
Preserving Boluses in the Elden Ring can be found in specific locations throughout the Lands Between. One shack, named the Shack of the Rotting, contains five boluses in North Caelid. In the Leyendell Royal Capital, you can find one bolus, and the Siofra River has a single preserving bolus piece. The Nomadic Merchant sells three boluses on the Caelid Highway towards the North. In total, there are ten boluses scattered in the Lands Between, eliminating the need for crafting.
- North Caelid, specifically the Shack of the Rotting, is a prime location to find a significant number of boluses. You can acquire five boluses for free in this area.
- While the Nomadic Merchant offers the option to purchase three boluses for 2500 Runes each, but I would advise crafting boluses yourself, especially considering how frequently you encounter the debilitating Scarlet Rot.
How To Craft Preserving Boluses In Elden Ring
So you’ve probably got a handful of Scarlet Rot to deal with and are out of Preserving Boluses that you found in the Lands Between. Your next safe bet would be to craft Preserving Boluses. To be able to craft them, you need to acquire the Armorer’s Cookbook, which you can locate in the Siofra River.
Make your way to the Siofra River Well, which is located in Mistwood. When you get there, head towards the East, and there, you’ll get access to Armorer’s Cookbook. The Cookbook rests on a corpse. The Book is located on the cliffs in the vicinity of the Siofra River Bank. If you’ve made your way to that Site of Grace, check around the rocks to see if you can climb your way up.
To craft Preserving Boluses in Elden Ring, you will need two pieces of Dewkissed Herba, a piece of Crystal Cave Moss, and a single Sacramental Bud. These ingredients can be found in Siofra, The Crystal Caves, and Mount Gelmir. Since they are crafting ingredients, you can farm them repeatedly, allowing you to mass-produce Preserving Boluses.
That concludes today’s guide on crafting Preserving Boluses for treating Scarlet Rot. Now you not only know where to find them in Elden Ring but also how to craft them. For more guides, visit Exputer, where you can find our latest and most comprehensive guides. Farewell!
Clueless on how to start your journey in Elden Ring? Dumbfound on which class to pick up and what armor sets you to need to stack up on? Wondering what the stats are for the different classes and armor sets? Well, don’t worry because we’ve got you all covered with our Elden Ring Best Starting Class Guide.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍