Like many other Bosses in the Elden Ring game, Regal Ancestor Spirit is another Boss that needs to be defeated if the player wants to progress with the game. Reaching the Elden Ring Regal Ancestor Spirit Location can be a bit challenging. So here we have compiled all the Locations and Pillars a player needs to cover to fight with the Regal Ancestor Spirit finally.
Regal Ancestor Spirit Location In Elden Ring
Gaining access to the Regal Ancestor Spirit Boss is not as simple as it may seem. The player has to first light up all the six obelisks. These six obelisks are located near the upper area of Hallowhorn Grounds in Nokron. The player has to go up the stairs to find these six pillars or obelisks before finding the real Elden Ring Regal Ancestor Spirit Location. Here are all the Pillar locations you need to know.
Once the player enters the Eternal City, Nokron, the player runs through the Ancestral Woods through a broken bridge by riding a horse. Just near the cliff’s edge on the left side is the first Pillar. The player should encounter any enemy that comes in the way. Two Ancestral followers are patrolling the roadsides; the player has to be cautious of them.
After lighting up the first Pillar, the player moves towards the second pillar in the woods, right next to the brick road. The first two Pillars are hardly some distance apart.
To get to the third Pillar, the player has to return to the brick road again. Going westward, the player might find two Ancestral followers. There is also a Shaman singing near the third Pillar. The Shaman is also an Ancestral follower.
There is one way to ignore the Shaman, and that is if the player goes down the slope behind the brazier. After that, the player can light up the third Pillar.
Going to the backside of the Ancestral woods, there is a huge rock and behind that is the fourth Pillar. There are many woodland creatures along the way. There is also a Shaman singing. All the enemies will become more aggressive as the player goes towards the fourth Pillar. The fourth Pillar is also on top of a cliff.
The fifth Pillar is a bit far northwest of the Ancestral woods. It is somewhere between the submerged ruins, and the player has to run through the broken overpass. Two giant rats have guarded the Pillar. The player has to kill both the rats.
Some more Ancestral followers will be found near the fifth Pillar, who need to be fought and killed.
While going towards the sixth Pillar, the player will often be targeted by arrows. The player has to jump below the cliff several times. The final obelisk is present behind the deer carcass near the Hallowhorn Grounds. Have a look at this location guide too.
Regal Ancestor Spirit After Lighting Up Six Pillars
After the player has lit up all the six pillars, he can see a deer carcass glowing in the dark, and then the tarnished can interact with the glowing deer. Interaction with the deer can teleport the player to the area of the boss.
Defeating Regal Ancestor Spirit In Elden Ring
- Regal Ancestral Spirit is more powerful than the simple Ancestral Spirit Boss with higher resistance and absorption levels.
- It excels in magic absorption and has strong resistance against Hemorrhage, Scarlet Rot, Poison, and Scarlet Rot.
- The fight is similar to the Ancestor Spirit, but with enhanced moves and additional abilities for the Regal Ancestor Spirit.
- At 75% health, it can charge on an AOE spell, and its attacks include hopping, jumping towards the player, and charging a glowing attack.
- The boss heals twice during the fight, adding more damaging attacks with each heal.
- Players need to position themselves strategically, avoiding attacks and overshooting to ensure safety in the battle
The magic and ranged users can cast Loretta’s Greatbow spell on him or other different spells to drain out his health.
This wraps up our Elden Ring Regal Ancestor Spirit Location guide. Did you come across this before? Let us know more of your thoughts in the comments section below. Also, here are other Elden Ring locations and their stats guide that you will enjoy reading.
- Elden Ring Rivers Of Blood Katana Location
- Elden Ring Seppuku Location
- Elden Ring Volcano Manor Location
- Elden Ring Night’s Cavalry Location
- Elden Ring Merchant Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍