Error code Van 1067 is an issue that can be present due to security software conflicting with the game and refusing to boot the game. However, error code 1067 can easily be caused by other factors, such as the VGC service not working properly or an outdated version of Windows installed on your computer. Lastly, not meeting the required internet specifications for the game can lead to the Van 1067 error.
- Error code Van 1067 is due to a connection issue with the Valorant servers.
- This mostly happens due to game servers being down, corrupted game files, outdated windows, or lacking required features.
- To fix Valorant Van 1067 Error, you can try the following methods:
- First, check if you have a compatible system to run the game.
- Ensure you have installed all the latest redistributables, like DirectX and C++.
- Check for any corrupted files by verifying your game.
- Restarting the whole riot games client is effective at fixing temporary issues.
- VGC service is required to run Valorant, so be sure that the Vgc service is working properly.
- Updating Windows can solve issues like this automatically.
- Try quitting Discord to see if it would resolve the issue.
- You can check the Valorant game servers to see if they are under maintenance.
- Be sure to check if you have TPM and Secure Boot on if you have recently upgraded to Windows 11.
Check For Compatibility Issues
Before we move on to list all the methods to fix the issue, we must check for any incompatible specs or missing dependencies that your system may be carrying.
- Check if your gaming system meets the minimum requirements listed on the epic games store.
- A fast and stable connection.
- Check if you have the latest redistributable versions installed to run Valorant, like DirectX and Visual C++.
Verify Game Files
Most of the game errors could directly result from corrupted game files. So validating the integrity of the game files should be your first priority when faced with a problem like this. Here are the steps to successfully verify and repair your game files.
- While in the Riot Client, find the profile icon and click on the settings menu.
- While in the settings menu, navigate to Valorant and click on repair.
Allow Access Through The Firewall
Firewall sometimes interferes with online bounded games restricting their access to the internet. Allowing Valorant through the firewall is important to ensure proper permissions are allocated towards Valorant. Here’s how you can do it.
- Press the Windows key and search Firewall in the search bar.
- Now in the firewall menu, click on allow an app through the firewall option to the left.
- Now click on change settings and then select Allow another app.
- Now find the Riot client in the list by scrolling.
- Once you find the app check both private and public boxes to give it access.
Restart The Riot Games Client
One of the fundamental steps that everyone should take to address any issues related to Valorant errors or errors from any game is to restart the Riot client. Sometimes closing the launcher through the given option does not completely close the client; instead, it will be running in the background. To completely restart the Riot Games client, follow the steps below:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to trigger a command to open the task manager.
- Now find the riot client in the list of processes.
- Once you find the riot client, right-click it and select End Task
- Now relaunch the client and the game to check if the issue persists.
Check The VGC Service
The VGC service is an important part of the anti-cheat system. So, the failure to launch this service may result in failing to properly launch the anti-cheat creating an issue such as error code 1067. Manually restart the service to fix the error
- open the RUN by pressing Windows + R keys.
- Now type services.msc in the run and confirm by pressing the Enter key.
- Now find the Vgc service in the list and double-click on it to open the properties.
- Find the startup type and change it to automatic to ensure that the service automatically starts when you boot up your pc.
- Now press the start button just down below.
- If the service is already running, be sure to stop and start it.
Sometimes outdated Windows versions can create a situation for your pc, where you won’t have the necessary features to run Valorant properly. So, simply updating your windows can ensure your chances of successfully running the game. You can update your windows by following the steps below.
- Press the Windows Key and search for settings.
- Click on Update and Security.
- Then click on Windows update on the left.
- Now click Check for updates and see if you have any available updates.
- Then click on Download and install the update.
Discord is a great tool for communication used mainly by gamers to communicate and find similar-minded people in one of the several gaming communities in Discord. However, discord is known to be problematic for many games, mainly related to the discord overlay, which has proven problematic to game performance. Closing Discord can prove effective in resolving the error code 1067.
- You can close Discord by right-clicking the Discord icon in the taskbar and pressing quit Discord.
Check Valorant Server Status
if none of the methods above resolve error code 1067, then check Valorant’s server status. It’s very much possible that there is a period of maintenance or downtime due to a major update. You can check the Valorant server status through this Riot Games’ Status Page.
Enable Secure Boot And TPM 2.0
When launching Valorant, both of these features are required to boot the game successfully. Here’s how you can check and enable Secure Boot and Tsm.
- First, press Windows + I and go to the system.
- Now click on Recovery and then select the Restart button next to Advanced Setup.
- Once you have booted into Advanced Options, select Troubleshoot.
- Next, make your way to Advanced options and then open UEFI Firmware Settings.
- Lastly, go under the security tab, find Trusted Platform Module (TPM), and make sure it is enabled. While you check TPM, find Secure Boot and enable it. The UEFI settings are related to bios; hence every pc would have a different settings menu.
This error occurs when launching Valorant and prevents users from logging in.
Valorant may not launch on Windows 11 due to incomplete system requirements or TPM.
Check out other Valorant-related Error Guides covered on eXputer:
- Fixing Valorant Platform Error
- Valorant Error Code 39
- Valorant Error Code Van 68
- Valorant Error Code Van 6
- Valorant Error Code 57 – Vanguard Not Initialized
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍