The trophy and achievement offered in Far Cry 5 are quite in line with other entries in the franchise. There are a total of 51 trophies on Sony’s platform and 50 achievements on Microsoft’s platform. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to unlock all Far Cry 5 Trophies.
All Trophies And Achievements In Far Cry 5
|We Always Had Faith In You||Platinum|
|Saving Deputy Hudson||Gold|
|You Are Wrath||Silver|
|Hope County Master Angler||Silver|
|Like a Bird||Silver|
|Walk The Path||Bronze|
|Saving Sheriff Whitehorse||Bronze|
|Saving Deputy Pratt||Bronze|
|Ain’t No Wallflower||Bronze|
|Been There, Done That||Bronze|
|The Greatest SOB That Ever Lived||Bronze|
|A Wing And A Prayer||Bronze|
|Kicking the Hornet’s Nest||Bronze|
|The Hurk Locker||Bronze|
|Locked and Loaded||Bronze|
|Squash and Run||Bronze|
|Fertilizing the Land||Bronze|
|Death From Above||Bronze|
|Where’s the Beef?||Bronze|
|Hitting it Off||Bronze|
|Close and Personal||Bronze|
For all the completionists out there, it’s important to have a quick grasp of how many trophies there are up for grabs in Far Cry 5. Well, worry not because my guide will help you gain information on every possible Far Cry 5 Trophy along with its requirements.
Here are all the Platinum Trophies players can get in Far Cry 5:
- We Always Had Faith In You (Platinum) – Sony’s PlayStation 4 players can achieve this trophy by acquiring all of the other trophies in Far Cry 5.
After Platinum, we move on to the Gold Achievements in Far Cry 5, which are as follows:
- Together Forever (Gold, 100G) – This trophy/achievement is granted upon finishing Far Cry 5’s Campaign, despite which ending you choose.
- Saving Deputy Hudson (Gold, 50G) – You’ll acquire this trophy/achievement automatically by releasing John’s region.
Next up, there are a total of 10 Silver Trophies in Far Cry 5. Here are all of them along with the method to unlock them:
- You Are Wrath (Silver, 50G) – Obtained automatically while the ‘The Confession’ Story Quest runs.
- Only You (Silver, 50G) – Obtained automatically by performing ‘The World is Weak’ Story Quest in Jacob’s district.
- Blissful (Silver, 50G)– Automatically obtained by performing the “Ignorance is Bliss” Story Quest in Faith’s district.
- Pack Rat (Silver, 20G) – Take one of each collectible item, these include:
- Bobble Head
- Whiskey Cask
- Comic Book
- Baseball Card
- Vietnam Lighter
- Vinyl Crate
- Troublemaker (Silver, 20G) – In Far Cry 5, there are four regions which include the cult field which the player can damage. This trophy/achievement demands the player to destroy one piece of property in each region. The types of property are as follows:
- Dutch’s Region (Shrines)
- John’s Region (Silo)
- Jacob’s Region (Wolf Beacon)
- Faith’s Region (Shrine)
- ARCADE Player (Silver, 40G) – Reach level 20 in the Arcade.
- Hope County Master Angler (Silver, 30G) – You’ll have to assemble all four of the fishing rods in Far Cry 5. Here’s how:
- Basic fishing rod – Located at any Fishing Spot for free.
- Natural Fishing Rod – Purchased at any Shop for $800.
- Wonderboy Fishing Rod – Finish Skylar’s Questline. She can be found at Dylan’s Master Bait Shop in Jacob’s District. You must perform all three of her missions to get the rod.
- Old Betsy Fishing Rod – Hammer each region’s records at HARD Fishing Spots.
- Explosive Surprise (Silver, 20G) – Eliminate 5 enemies with sabotaged vehicles. You’ll require Saboteur Perk for this one.
- Survivalist (Silver, 20G) – Obtain half of all perks available. There are 50 in total so 25 is all that is required.
- Like A Bird (Silver, 10G) – Use a wingsuit and travel more than 5000m.
Lastly, there are the Bronze Trophies/Achievements, which are by far the easiest ones to obtain. Far Cry 5 holds a total of 38 Bronze Trophies:
- The Spark (Bronze, 20G) – Acquired by completing the Prologue.
- Special Delivery (Bronze, 10G) – Finish the optional ‘Special Delivery’ Story Quest. The mission is opened after releasing John’s region.
- Walk The Path (Bronze, 20G) – Obtained automatically by performing the ‘The Bliss’ Story Quest in Faith’s district.
- Saving Sheriff Whitehorse (Bronze, 15G) – Obtained automatically by releasing Faith’s district.
- Saving Deputy Pratt (Bronze, 10G) – To seize this trophy/achievement, release Jacob’s district.
- Science Fact (Bronze, 15G) – This trophy/achievement is granted upon fulfillment of the voluntary questline including Larry and the aliens. To begin the first mission, locate Larry at the fast travel point “Parker Laboratories” just west of Fall’s End. There are four Story Quests to complete:
- Free Larry.
- The Hero’s Journey.
- Close Encounters.
- Out of This World.
- Ain’t No Wallflower (Bronze, 20G) – This one wants you to chat with 50 residents of Hope County. You should acquire all 50 just by chatting to everyone you come across.
- Been There, Done That (Bronze, 15G) – Perform all of the hunting and fishing objectives. You can check the objectives by going into the menu, selecting challenges, and then scrolling down to the hunting section.
- Liberator (Bronze, 10G) – Release five areas from the Project at Eden’s Gate. This can be accomplished as soon as you perform the Prologue Story Quest.
- Scavenger (Bronze, 10G) – In succession to perform this Far Cry 5 trophy/achievement, you must complete three Prepper Stashes missions.
- What Now? (Bronze, 20G) – This one’s simple, just finish three Side-Missions in Hope County.
- The Greatest SOB That Ever Lived (Bronze, 15G) – For this one, you’ll need to perform a Clutch Nixon Stunt Mission in every region. There are eight in total and require you to drive/fly within a series of checkpoints using different vehicles.
- A Wing And A Prayer (Bronze, 20G) – Automatically obtained by performing the “Wingman” Story Quest in John’s district.
- Sewer Rat (Bronze, 15G) – Automatically obtained by performing the “Clean Water Act” Story Quest in Faith’s district.
- Peachy Keen (Bronze, 10G) – Automatically obtained by performing the “Here Kitty, Kitty” Story Quest in Faith’s district.
- Kicking the Hornet’s Nest (Bronze, 20G) – Granted for reaching Resistance Level 4 in any district.
- ARCADE Hero (Bronze, 15G) – Play the ‘Arcade Hero’ mode 5 times.
- ARCADE Hunter (Bronze, 15G) – Execute 100 enemies in Arcade Multiplayer maps.
- ARCADE Enthusiast (Bronze, 20G) – Fortunately finish 10 featured Arcade maps in Solo or Co-op.
- ARCADE Competitor (Bronze, 10G) – Win 10 featured maps in Multiplayer.
- The Hurk Locker (Bronze, 10G) – The fundamental step here is to hire Hurk Drubman. He can be found after being marked on the map in Jacob’s region, upon fulfillment of the “The Prodigal Son” Story Mission. Once you’ve hired him, set him as an actual partner and go find some vehicles. By pointing your reticle above a car or any ride and hitting the left directional key, Hurk will initiate fire and destroy it. Complete this 15 times to unlock the achievement.
- Locked and Loaded (Bronze, 10G) – Get all accessories for one weapon. We suggest the bow, as it only uses two accessories to upgrade fully.
- Ghost Kill (Bronze, 10G) – Execute a Headshot kill with any weapon on any cultist more than 150m away. You can fix a distance label over an enemy’s head using binoculars. From there it’s just a matter of locating or getting a sniper rifle and beating your target.
- Extra Crafty (Bronze, 20G) – Craft 25 recipes. Do this by frequently crafting the ‘The Ultimate Hunter’ recipe, as it only demands three herbs; Jimson Weed, Mustard, and Prairie Fire.
- Fashion First (Bronze, 15G) – Spend $1000 on clothing.
- Big Spender (Bronze, 10G) – Spend $50000 in Vehicle Shops.
- Stocked Garage (Bronze, 20G) – Just buy three rides from any Vehicle Shop.
- Ace Killer (Bronze, 10G) – Slaughter 10 planes while riding any aerial vehicle. For this trophy/achievement go to any hanger and seize a plane with a machine gun on the rear. Generate other planes in front of you and blast them away. Soak and repeat.
- Squash and Run (Bronze, 10G) – Drive over and hit 20 enemies, they can’t be civilians. This is comfortable to achieve by driving into an outpost and driving everyone down. You can iterate this method over and over as they call in support.
- Fertilizing the Land (Bronze, 10G) – First, seize a tractor from the “Nolan’s Fly Shop” Outpost in Faith’s district. Later, go ahead and run down five foes. Civilians won’t count.
- Death From Above (Bronze, 15GS) – This one wants you to take out four rides with a bomb dropped from a plane.
- Opportunity Knocks (Bronze, 10G) – Puzzle 15 foes using rocks or cans. You have an immense supply of these, which can be projected using the down-directional button.
- Road Gunner (Bronze, 15G) – While driving or pitching out of a vehicle, shoot 25 enemies. Easily obtained through the ‘Widowmaker’ Side Quest.
- Fish Market (Bronze, 10G) – For this trophy/achievement, you’ll want to trade 20 fish for money. You can sell them at any common store.
- Where’s the Beef? (Bronze, 15G) – Here, you have to take down a bull with your bare hands. You’ll want the homeopathic “The Furious” from the utility wheel, which will enable you to kill the bull with a single punch.
- Ignoble Beasts (Bronze, 10G) – To obtain this trophy/achievement, you’re going to have to execute a bison with any melee weapon.
- Hitting it Off (Bronze, 10G) – Perform 3 quests with a friend.
- Close and Personal (Bronze, 20G) – Complete 25 close battle Takedown Kills. Walk up to an opponent and you’ll see an R3 prompt. This will trigger a takedown animation. Do 25 of these to gain the achievement/trophy.
Far Cry is back with a bang in our lives with its latest ground-breaking installment, Far Cry 5, which takes us to the cult-utilized home of Hope Country, Montana. The game turns its locus to America but still depicts all of the wild animals and the same cutting-edge first-person shooter action everyone loves.
And there you have it, how to obtain every achievement/trophy in Far Cry 5.
Next: Far Cry 5 Best Mods
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍