Hogwarts Legacy, an open-world game, allows players to get the most out of it by hiding easy and complex puzzles in plain sight and tougher puzzles that require extreme brainpower to solve, and the Hogwarts Legacy Bridge Puzzle is one such example. Players might require assistance to solve it.
- The Bridge Puzzle is located in the courtyard area of the castle as soon as the circular courtyard ends and the longer bridge begins.
- In order to solve the puzzle, players need to go ahead and light up the braziers that are present on the bridge.
- Alongside that, they also have to match the symbols that are placed on the stones on the bridge edges with the roman numerals.
- There is a circular plate that is present towards the start of the bridge, which has symbols that correspond with the braziers and also have roman numerals that the players need to match.
- The four symbols, include a square with cross-shaped lines, two triangle symbols, and one crescent-shaped symbol.
- The first brazier is present towards the bottom left of the bridge, and it has the square symbol, which has cross-shaped lines that run down the middle of it.
- The second brazier has a circle with a crescent-shaped moon symbol on it.
- The third brazier has a triangle-shaped symbol which has three lines running inside the triangle, and three protruding outwards.
- As for the Fourth brazier, it also has a triangle-shaped symbol that has a smaller circle with a line running down the center of it at the base.
- The reward for getting all four puzzles lit up correctly and aligned properly is a total of 3 chests.
One of the first things players need to remember is that the puzzle is not all that easy to figure out. While it may seem quite easy to solve, it requires quite a bit of time to fully solve the puzzle, and players don’t want to rush doing it as they might be able to get it wrong.
- Now, players can take note of quite a few things when they open the map. One of the first things they can see is the castle in a 3D view infront of them.
- The boundary walls of the castle, as well as each small detail such as the stairs, rooftops, boundary walls, grassy areas, lit-up rooms, dimmed rooms and more can be seen, alongside the water being fully visible.
- Towards the left side of the map, players can see the different floo flames locations available, such as the ones in the Astronomy Wing, The Belltower wing, and the great hall. Alongside that, the ones made available are in the grand staircase or the library annex, the secret rooms and the south wing.
- Towards the top of the map, players can see the world map, and the Hogsmeade map option is also made available, while to the right, players can see the different items they can collect here.
- The items include the collection chests, field guide pages, demi guise statues, and the Astronomy tables.
- The part where a bridge connects towards the bottom of the castle is where players need to head towards.
Moving closer and more in-depth with the map, if we look down from a top-down view, we can see the bridge is present in the general courtyard area where the Hogwarts Legacy Bridge Puzzle is located!
- On the map, the bridge runs on top of a massive gap between one cliff and the next.
- Some ledges are on either side of the bridge, conveniently displayed on the map, where the bridges connect to the cliff’s bottom.
- Where the bridge ends, players can see that there is a green patch of land that starts instead.
The Hogwarts Legacy Bridge Puzzle itself is part of one of the achievements that players need to do, which is the Solve I Hogwarts Secret, and it is a part of it through which players can get their hands on a secret Solver’s Bathing Costume that players can claim.
Now, once you manage to reach the bridge location for the Hogwarts Legacy Bridge Puzzle, the first thing that players can take note of is that there is a massive courtyard that is present in the middle of the castle.
- The courtyard itself is present in a circular pattern; then there are stone ledges that surround the circular area.
- In the middle of the courtyard, there is yet another circle on the ground, and there is a smaller circle in the very middle of the circle.
- If players start to look ahead of them, they can take note of the long bridge that lies alongside them, and the bridge edges are almost asymmetrical.
- Towards the left side of the bridge, players can see the stone ledges that have been squared off from the top to allow for placing a few ornaments.
- One of the items placed on the ledges seems to be either a vase or a lamp, and players can take note of the lamp as soon as they reach the edge of the circular courtyard area.
- As soon as the bridge starts, the two lamps/vases are placed on the first squared-off stone ledge, and they have been placed both on the right and left sides of the bridge.
Alongside that, running through the middle of the bridge, players can also take note of the benches placed, whereby players can take a bit of rest before continuing forward, and there seem to be people already occupying the bench area.
- Right beside the bench, there is a tall lamp that is most probably used to light up the area when nighttime falls.
- These tall lamps are scattered across the bridge, with a little gap between each one, and they are not placed right across from each other, nor are any of the benches.
Now, as you enter the actual bridge area, you can take note of a smaller circle plate that is present right smack in the middle of the bridge itself.
- If you take a closer look at the plate, the first thing you can see is the brown/bronze color of the plate itself.
- Alongside that, small markings are present right on the outer side of the circle.
- With that, an inner circle also seems to be protruding out.
- Alongside that, as soon as you enter the actual circle, and then, there is also a gold circle in the middle of it, with an X-shaped marking that runs through the middle of the circle. Some gaps present in the middle of the circle as well.
The way the cross is placed allows for more markings to be placed in the crevices of the cross.
Top Of The Cross
If you take a look at the top of the cross, then you can see a smaller circle that is gold-colored an laced right on top of the aperture, and both edges of the circle are touching the pointed end of the cross.
- Two lines run from either end of the circle and connect towards the bigger circle, and there are also two shorter lines that protrude from the top of the circle and touch the edge of the bigger circle.
- In the middle of the smaller circle, there is another circle that is protruding outwards.
- A triangle is pointing down toward the circle, and from each of the corners of the triangle, there are lines that reach toward the middle of the triangle.
- From there, there are also three lines, one of each reaching out from the middle of the edges of the triangle, and all lines are of the same length.
- Now, if look at the top of the circle, you can look at the I roman numeral that is also placed there.
Right Of The Cross
Now, if we look to the right of the cross, we can see yet another circle that has its edges connected towards the outer edges of the cross, and the circle itself is touching the inner edges too.
- There is another circle that is in the middle of the original one, and there is a triangle that is present right smack in the middle of the circle.
- Towards the base of the triangle, in the middle of it, there is a smaller circle with a long line that runs through the center.
- Now, looking toward the right of the circle, there is another roman numeral that players can take note of.
Bottom Of The Cross
Moving on, another circle is also present towards the bottom of the cross, making it all the easier for the payer to figure out the shape of it too.
- Two lines were also present on the top of the circle that is also running from the bottom of this circle.
- Right in the middle of the circle, there is a smaller circle with a crescent-shaped moon shape in the middle, and there is a roman numeral that is also present at the bottom.
Left Of The Cross
When you cross towards the left side of the cross (nice pun), there is a circle that is present here, and there are two lines that emerge from the edges of the circle, and then two smaller lines that are almost not even visible.
- Alongside that, there is a square in the middle of it, and lines run in a cross shape with each other line running down the edges.
Now, one of the first brazier that players can take note of is present a few feet off towards the left of the roman plate.
Now, one of the main ways that players can figure out the entire mechanic of the Hogwarts Legacy Bridge Puzzle is that there is a symbol that corresponds to the braziers, and then there are roman numerals I-IV that are written at the base of the brazier. The roman numerals need to be spun until it reaches the symbol on the bottom of the statue, and players need to match it the way it has been showcased on the plate.
- The first brazier is sitting right on the squared-off stone ledge towards the left side of the roman plate.
- As you approach the statue, a large circle is present right infront of the stone sled that matches one of the symbols on the plate on the ground.
- The symbol is a square with lines that go from one edge to the other from the edges of the square.
- Now, once you’ve managed to light up the lamp, you can go ahead and take a look at the base of the brazier.
Four roman numerals are present there, and you need to match the symbol with the IV roman numeral and stop when it comes to stopping at the square.
As for the second brazier, it will be present towards the right of the bridge.
- Whenever players pan the camera to the right, they can take note of a bench that has been placed there alongside there also being two people sitting on it, one of them hunched over.
- To the right side of the bench, players can take note of the taller lamp placed there.
- With that, a symbol is placed on the front of the stone ledge, and it is a circular symbol with a pointed edge on the top.
- In the middle of the circle, there is a smaller circle with a symbol that resembles the one on the plate, which has a small crescent-shaped moon with a line running down the center of the circle.
- On top of the ledge is a lamp, which players need to first light on fire, then they need to match the roman numeral II and keep rotating until it has been reached.
When you want to head towards the brazier that is present towards the top left of the bridge, then the first thing that you can see is another circular item that is placed towards the center of the bridge, while there is also a bench with a man sitting on it, and a lamp that has been placed there too.
- As for the lamp, it has been placed on top of the squared-off ledge, and it is practically identical to the other four that are present there too.
- Right on the front of the stone ledge, when it comes to the circular symbol, a triangle is present there, which matches exactly the one on the plate.
- The triangle can be seen to have three lines that run from each corner of the triangle and barely meet in the middle and three lines that each run from the middle of the edges independently.
- Players need to have the roman numeral I meet the symbol.
As for the fourth brazier, players need to simply make a 180 turn from the position that they are in, and they can see the statute that has been placed on the stone ledge towards the top right of the bridge.
- On the front of the ledge, there is a triangle that has a small circle on the base of it, with a line running down the center.
- Players need to have it match the roman numeral III.
Getting The Chests
Once players have managed to rotate each dial properly and lit everything on fire, they can turn right back around, and they are able to run directly back to the plate on which all of the roman numerals and symbols for the statue were placed.
- The plate has been opened up, and it only reveals the roman numerals now, and instead of going straight down, there is a ladder that allows players to descend down safely.
- There are two smaller chests, one that is present towards the edges of the canal and one larger chest towards the end of the tunnel.
How To Light Up Braziers
Now, when it comes to the Braziers in order to solve the Hogwarts Legacy Bridge Puzzle, players need to light up the braziers, and they can use the Incendio or Confringo spells.
One of the first spells that players can use in order to light up the braziers is known as the Incendio spell, which is mostly used in three things:
- Players can use it in order to burn up enemies, while they are also able to use it in order to remove spider webs. Now, alongside that, they are also able to light up torches with it.
In order to get it, players need to complete Professor Hecat’s Assignment 1 completely, and the objectives are as follows:
- Players need to first report back to Professor Hecat.
- After that, they need to win two rounds of crossed wands.
- Players will also get the objective to practice spell combos, and they then need to head back to professor Hecat where they can learn the Incendio spell.
Now last but not least, players can also use confringo, which is typically used to burn enemies, but players need to complete the In The Shadow Of The Undercroft quest.
And there we have it! All that players need to know about the Hogwarts Legacy Bridge Puzzle guide! And with that, we will wrap up our guide! Players might want to read up on our Hogwarts Legacy Unlock Depulso so that you can know all the different methods with which you can get your hands on the depulso spell! With that, you should also read up on our Dogweed And Deathcap Guide so that you can know where it is located!
While you’re at it, why not also check out our Hogwarts Legacy Unlock Spells guide, which goes into ample detail in regards to all the spells that have been made available to the players as well as their effects! Do not miss out on our Hogwarts Legacy Leech Juice guide, which contains detailed information about how to get the leech juice ingredient and it’s different locations!
- Hogwarts Legacy House Choices
- Hogwarts Legacy Unlock Glacius
- Hogwarts Legacy Gobstone Locations
- Hogwarts Legacy Diffindo
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍