The Hogwarts Legacy requires you to complete some puzzles at times to progress forward in the game. The hall of Herodiana Puzzle is considered the most difficult among all the available ones. It might even take you half an hour to complete the puzzle and you may also require some of the spells for assistance.
How to Solve the Hall of Herodiana Puzzle
You are required to complete the mission by solving all three puzzles which revolve around moving boxes inside three different chambers. Each chamber will reward you with a chest and upon opening the chest, you will get some kind of reward.
How to reach the Hall of Herodiana and Prerequisites
Solving the puzzle requires utmost patience because if you miss at least one clue, then you might not be able to solve the complete puzzle. You should follow all the clues and don’t just rush the process.
There are a few things that you should equip before entering the Halls of Herodiana. These items will assist you to go through the mission smoothly.
How to Complete the First Puzzle
Once you have opened the door using the Depulso spell, you should enter the hall. You will notice a lot of specially shaped blocks that are movable.
- There will be two huge blocks right in the middle of the room. You should approach them
- You just have to use the Depulso spell on them. You can move the blocks in both directions, inwards and outwards as well.
- Players should move them inside so there can be a space available above it to climb it.
- You must climb up and upon reaching the top, you will find a chest containing Herodiana’s Cape cosmetic.
How to Complete the Second Puzzle
Once you have reached the second chamber, you should look around and notice a lot of boxes lying around. All you have to do is to move these boxes using Accio, which can be utilized to pull the boxes.
- You will spot two boxes on your right, you should move them to the left side.
- The next mission is to move the three currently formed boxes towards the exit side, again by using Depulso.
- Then, use the Accio to pull the boxes back to the right side of the room.
- These blocks can then be used to climb up and exit the room. While you exit, you will come across a chest containing Herodiana’s Attire.
Sometimes, you can get another chest towards the entrance of the second chamber but this may vary as the chests spawn at random locations. Therefore, it is totally up to you if you want to get your hands on an extra chest, containing valuables.
How to Complete the Third Puzzle
The third puzzle is the last one for solving the Hall of Herodiana Puzzle. However, this is considered as the toughest among all the three puzzles so just follow the instructions step by step.
This will aid you to reach the wall easily but if you want to complete the mission, you must obtain the last chest for the third puzzle to be solved.
If players perform all the instructions in the order, then they will reach the final chest which will contain Herodiana’s Cap. This item is just a cosmetic item and you can even customize it according to your preference.
This puzzle is considered the toughest among all the ones present in the game but if you follow all the instructions and use the correct spells on the boxes, then this seems pretty easy. You should continuously use the Accio and Depulso spells on the boxes to move them around the chambers.
It will take you around less than a minute in the first puzzle but the rest two might require some time. The tip is to be patient and move boxes in a specific order. Your task is to just simply move the boxes using the Accio and Depulso spells.
- Hogwarts Legacy: How To Unlock Wingardium Leviosa
- Hogwarts Legacy: How To Get The Shrivelfig Fruit
- Hogwarts Legacy: House Tokens Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍