Confringo is one of the offensive spells in Hogwarts Legacy. It is a damage-type spell similar to Bombarda or Diffindo. Upon unlocking this spell, you will easily deal with hoards of enemies, as this spell causes a huge explosion, blowing anyone away.
- The spell can be unlocked as a reward by completing the In The Shadow Of The Undercroft quest.
- Sebastian will teach this spell to you if you have progressed up to a certain point in the story.
- The Undercroft also has a lot of treasure for you to obtain besides the spell, so be sure to explore the location.
- Mimic the motion of Sebastian’s wand in order to learn the spell finally.
- Confringo excels at dealing with multiple enemies at once, and you can pair it with Bombarda to make a devastating combo!
How To Unlock Confringo
Confringo is one of the many spells in Hogwarts Legacy, and it has earned itself a reputation for being one of the strongest offensive spells in the game. With the help of this spell, players can utilize the devastating capabilities of fire and burn their foes. This powerful spell isn’t available to players right off the bat, and to unlock it, players have to complete a quest.
The quest that must be completed to unlock Confringo is In The Shadow Of The Undercroft. Upon successfully completing this quest, players will be rewarded with this spell and the ability to use it. Once you start tracking the quest, it will guide you toward Sebastian. Players should be familiar with him by now as he has helped our character before as well.
In The Shadow Of The Undercroft
Here are the steps you need to take in order to learn Confringo:
- Find Sebastian near Defense Against The Dark Arts Classroom.
- Express concern about prying eyes to Sebastian.
- Follow Sebastian to an underground location (Undercroft) for privacy.
- Sebastian’s friend Ominis Gaunt discovered the place.
- Collect treasure from chests using Revelio spell if equipped.
- Talk to Sebastian to learn the Confringo spell.
- Mimic Sebastian’s wand movements in a quick-time event to learn the spell.
- Now you can use Confringo in combat to defeat enemies.
And that does it! Now you are able to use the powerful spell Confringo in combat and blow away your enemies with ease.
Confringo is a very simple spell to use in the game. Here are the main things that you need to know about using it:
- Confringo shoots a long-range bolt from the user’s wand onto the enemy that you are targetting.
- Due to its range, you can pick at a hoard of enemies from a distance while keeping yourself safe. It is a very effective strategy if you want to play safely.
- Another thing worth noting about this spell is that all the enemies that are hit with it will continue to take damage for a couple of seconds. While this effect is active, all the collisions will cause huge incendiary bursts, dealing massive damage to your foes.
After learning Confringo, you can always use this spell in tandem with other offensive spells, such as Bombarda or Diffindo. Experiment and see what works best for you; there are a lot of combinations of spells that can help you steamroll through the game. A community member has listed out such combinations that seem to work for their build, which you can find here.
Keep in mind that these combinations are dependent on your build, so you will have to see what works for your build specifically. We have entailed how to unlock Confringo in Hogwarts Legacy so you can make use of this powerful spell. The Confringo spells excel at dealing with hoards of enemies. If you are someone who goes in headfirst into combat, then this spell is for you.
While you are here, be sure to check out Hogwarts Legacy: How To Unlock Flipendo Spell. Also, check out What Is The Level Cap if you want to learn more about the level cap in the game. Consider checking out How To Unlock Incendio Spell if you want to know how to unlock this powerful spell. Lastly, be sure to check out All Spells & How To Unlock Them if you want to know how to unlock all the spells in the game.
- Hogwarts Legacy: BEST Talents To Unlock
- Hogwarts Legacy Alohomora Spell: Unlock And Upgrade
- Hogwarts Legacy: How To Increase Full Gear Slots
- Hogwarts Legacy: Unlock All Unforgivable Curses
- How To Get Crucio In Hogwarts Legacy
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍