Throughout your progression, you will collect dozens of gear items for your character. However, your gear slots will be full after collecting unwanted gears in Hogwarts Legacy. To empty your gear slots, you will have to destroy or sell the gears or increase the gear slots by completing Merlin Trials in Hogwarts Legacy.
- Early-game players are facing the problem of gear storage full in Hogwarts Legacy.
- You can empty your slots by destroying the gears or selling them to vendors.
- To increase the gear slots, you will have to complete Merlin Trials.
- To unlock Merlin Trials, you will have to interact with an NPC as part of the main quest chain in Lower Hogsfield.
- Merlins Trials are puzzles that appear on the Hogwarts Legacy Map.
- Some Merlin Trials puzzles require spells such as Incendio, Confringo, and Flipendo.
Solution Of Full Gear Slots In Hogwarts Legacy
To empty your gear slots in Hogwarts Legacy, you would have to destroy the gears through the Gear tab or sell those gears to the Vendors in Hogsmeade.
Destroying The GearsTo destroy the gears, you must go to the Gear Tab, select an item of your choice, and press the prompted button to destroy the gear.
Selling The GearsIt’s not pleasing to destroy your things without any rewards for them. Here comes the vendor to solve this issue. Vendors in Hogsmeade accept almost every gear you have for a good price. Of course, to sell the gears, head to the Hogsmeade and interact with any of the vendors in the shop. You will have two tabs: one for buying and one for selling. Head to the selling, and sell your desired gear.
How To Increase Gear Slot In Hogwarts LegacyThere is only one way to increase your gear slots in Hogwarts Legacy: Merlin Trials. You will automatically initiate the Merlin Trials as it is part of the main quest. After initiating and completing the first Merlin Trials, you will have dozens of Merlin Trials to complete with different variations of puzzles.
However, to initiate each Merlin Trial, you will need Mallowsweet Leaves. After you complete the first Merlin Trial, Nora Treadwell will give you five Mallowsweet Leaves. But that’s not enough if you’re planning on grinding.
You can quickly buy Mallowsweet Leaves from Magic Neep in Hogsmeade, but the supplies are limited. To save time in the longer run, purchase the seeds of Mallowsweet Leaves from Magic Neep. After purchasing them, you can either plant them in Greenhouse after completing your first Herbology class or in Room of Requirement.
From this Reddit Post, it seems you will lose items if your gear slots are full while opening a chest, so the best way to solve this without doing the Merlin Trials is to destroy or sell the gears you don’t want. Moreover, you can unlock Avada Kedavra, the most powerful spell in Hogwarts Legacy. But if you want to bring more fun to the vast world of Hogwarts Legacy, find out How To Unlock Broom & Fly.
- How To Unlock & Use Expelliarmus
- How To Unlock Arresto Momentum
- How To Unlock All Unforgivable Curses
- All House Choices In Hogwarts Legacy
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍