Hogwarts Legacy has a plethora of spells that players can unlock and use for one reason or another. Amongst the sea of spells, players also have the Hogwarts Legacy Alohomora Spell, which requires quite a bit of effort from the player’s end to unlock. Players might need assistance in figuring out how to unlock it and where the upgrades are present.
- Players are able to get access to the Alohomora Spell by progressing to The Caretaker’s Lunar Lament questline.
- The quest itself is progression-locked and players cannot skip it even if they want to.
- The Alohomora Spell will be granted to players as a weaker version of itself when they learn it during The Caretaker’s Lunar Lament questline.
- There are two main upgrades that the spell has, a level 2 and a level 3 upgrade that can be accessed too.
- Gladwin Moon is the man that will be responsible during The Caretaker’s Lunar Lament questline and will guide you through everything.
- To get Alohomora to level 2, players need to hand over 9 Demiguise Moon statues, which range from the ones in Hogsmeade, North Ford Bog, South Hogwarts Region, Feldcroft Region, Marunweem Lake and more.
- To get Alohomora to level 3, most of the statues will be present in Hogsmeade, and players will need to hand over the statues to Gladwin Moon again.
- The Alohomora Spell is used in order to pick locks and gain access to locked doors, be it level 2 or level 3.
When it comes to getting your hands on the Alohomora spell, one thing players need to remember is that it is quite a bit of a tedious process to get your hands on it. Not only do players need to go through quite a few main missions, but the journey there can be quite daunting.
- Another thing that players need to keep in mind is that once they do manage to get their hands on the spell, they only gain access to the weakest version of it, meaning that they need to upgrade it further if they are to have a stronger version of the spell in their arsenal.
- The upgrades require statues that players need to get, and it is all completely progression-locked; therefore, it cannot be skipped over.
Meeting Gladwin Moon
When t comes to getting Alohomora, payers need to make their way over to a specific main quest known as The Caretaker’s Lunar Lament (we will talk about the quest’s progression later on).
- While in the quest, players can encounter a person known as Gladwin Moon, standing against a wall with his legs crossed. Players can get closer to him and interact with him.
- He mentions that he was hoping to see you again, and then he introduces himself and says he is at your service.
- Gladwin asks for a bit of help from your end, and in exchange, he can teach you the spell you require.
- Players need to know that the Caretaker’s quest is storyline progression locked, meaning there’s no physical way to skip to the main questline without playing through the previous few quests that lead up to it.
- In your conversations with Gladwin, he also apologizes by saying he’s sorry if he seemed a bit unsteady when the two of you last met.
Players won’t be able to make their way over to the main quest until they have reached the first trial.
- There is a map chamber quest that players need to complete before progressing forward, and after that, they must also unlock how to use talents before they can get to this quest.
- In the questline itself, Gladwin will ask for your assistance sneaking around fr a little bit. The main reason that he has you sneaking around is simply that he wants you to search for two items.
- One of the things that players need to do is to use Disillusionment during the quest to get around the room, and you want to try your best not to get caught.
- Before the task has been marked as completed, players can learn the Hogwarts Legacy Alohomora Spell, but keep in mind that the spell that you learn will be weak and will need to be upgraded to a higher level.
The Caretaker’s Lunar Lament Objectives
When it comes to the quest itself, it has a few objectives that players need to complete, which are as follows:
- One of the first things players need to do is to go ahead and interact with Gladwin Moon, whereby players can come across him whenever they are in the Reception Hall.
- After that, players recieve their next objective, which is to remove the moon from the statue, and the statue is described as a Demiguise statue, and players are to remove the moon from it.
- After that, the next thing that players are told to do is to go ahead and follow Gladwin, whereby whenever players start following him, and we get to our main destination, he teaches us the spell.
- Going forward, players are asked to use Alohomora to access the locked Faculty Tower door, through which players can learn a minigame.
- After that, players can attain the Demiguise moon that is present in the Prefect’s bathroom and Hospital Wing, and it is to be given back to Godiwn.
Upgrading Alohomora To Level 2
Moving on, now that players have obtained the Hogwarts Legacy Alohomora Spell, it’s time to figure out how players can achieve Alohomora level 2 in Hogwart’s Legacy. Players must go ahead and get their hands on Demiguise Moon Statues, which is required to upgrade the spell.
One of the first statues that players will get is obtained instantly while payers are doing The Caretaker’s Lunar Lament main quest, and players need to interact with it to progress further in the main storyline.
- Head up to the stairs where you meet Gladwin after waiting for a bit, and the statue itself is present right beside Gladwin, who is standing against a wall, and players are asked to remove the moon from the statue for the questline.
The Caretaker’s Lunar Lament Statue 2
While in the Caretaker’s lunar lament, players can obtain another state while in the main quest.
- Players need to be invisible to get their hands on it so they don’t capture anyone. Players need to head over to a door that is present right infront of them and are asked to use the Hogwarts Legacy Alohomora Spell on it to unlock it.
- Once the puzzle has been unlocked, the door flings open, and the statue is right in the center of the room, towards the further end.
The Caretaker’s Lunar Lament Statue 3
Yet another statue that players can get is still attained in the main quest, whereby players need to progress further through it.
- Players are given an objective to get their hands on the Demiguise moon in the Hospital Wing.
- While being in disguise, make sure that no one catches you, and you need to head into a room where there are a few people that are present and standing towards the left.
- There is a table that is present towards the far end of the room, and players can find the item on the table whereby they can get the Demiguise moon.
North Ford Bog
When it comes to the fourth statue, players can find it whenever they open the map to look at the North Ford Bog area.
- Players are to be standing in a main pathway where they are surrounded by fences and a broken down pathway; start heading down the main pathway until you can encounter a giant building.
- Hop over the bushes, head into the house, and head to the attic where the item is on the left side of the stairs, and players can see it placed on the left side of a lamp on the floor.
As far as the 5th statue is concerned, players can find it whenever they traverse across the Hogsmeade Valley area. Specifically, in the Hogsmeade valley, players are to head over to the area known as the Upper Hogsfield.
- You want to start running across from the main pathway and start heading uphill until you encounter a small building you can enter.
- As you enter the building, players can take note of a stool that is present right in the center of the main room, and the item is placed continental on the stool.
South Hogwarts Region
Moving on, the next statue is present in the South Hogwarts Region, specifically in the Aranshire area, which is known to be a small hamlet that has been dealing with a spider infestation for a bit now.
- Right in front of the player, as they head up the small number of steps, is a building that requires players to use a level 1 lock and unlock it using the spell; players can head in.
- After heading in, go up the stairs, and there is a table that is present right beside the stair ledge, and the item is placed towards the foot of the table.
South Hogwarts Region Statue 2
Heading past the southern area, players can find another statue in the area, most specifically when they head over to the Lower Hogsfeild area.
- Head past the entry fences, and start heading up the hill until you encounter a home with steps leading up to it.
- Head in through the door, and as soon as you close the door, you can encounter that the Demiguise moon is placed right beside the door as soon as you close it.
As for the 8th statue, players can encounter it in the Hogwart’s Valley region, but players will need to head over to the BrocBurrow area, which is described to be a community that has been located in the countryside area.
- While in the area, you can start heading past the grassy patch, and a house is present once the grassy patch ends and the pathway begins.
- Head in the door, and as soon as you go inside, a separator is present towards the left side of the door, and the Demiguise moon is present towards the foot of the separator.
Hogwarts Valley Statue 2
While the players are in Hogwarts Statue 2, players can also get another Demiguise statue here, but for that, players need to be in the Keenbridge area.
- When you are at an intersection with loads of arrows pointing everywhere, start heading towards the fence, open the gate and start heading past the grassy patches.
- In the near distance, you can see a building you need to head for. The door has a level one lock that needs to be unlocked, and to do it, players can simply use their base Hogwarts Legacy Alohomora Spell on it.
While players traverse in the Feldcroft Region, players need to start heading for the Irondale area,
- Start heading across the beaten-down pathway, and you can encounter a small ledge that you need to jump over to get close to the building that you need to head for.
- Go inside the stone and straw building, and as you head a bit deeper into the building, a small kitchenette is present towards the right side of the room, and the statue is hidden behind the counter.
Moving on, the next statue is present towards the Marunweem Lake, specifically in the Marunweem area.
- Start heading past the broken down boat on land, the main pathway, and head inside the first door you can encounter.
- The statue is present behind a counter that is present towards the left end of the room.
Moving back to Hogsmeade, players can find their 12th statue there.
- Right past the main bridge, players want to head a few feet deeper into the town, and they can encounter a building with a stack of books that is present infront of the window, and the building has a mint-green door.
- Head inside, and there is a bedroom behind the man that is present inside, and the statue is present on the bedside table.
Once you’ve retrieved the first 9 statues, the next thing that players need to do is to do The Man Behind The Moons questline, whereby players need to return Demiguise Moons to Gladwin Moon.
Getting Alohomora To Level 3
Let’s take a look at how players can get to Alohomora Spell level 3 in Hogwart’s Legacy and see where the otehr statues are present.
As for the next statue, players can find it when they head to Hogsmeade, and when you’re in there and crossing through a narrow street, you can head towards a building with two steps infront of it that you can climb over.
- The building can be recognized with the broken chair beside it, and you can enter the door after getting the level II lock unlocked.
Hogsmeade Statue 2
As for the 14th statue, players can get it in Hogsmeade once again. The player’s destination needs to be the Hog’s Head, and you want to start running through the main street.
- As you reach the hog’s head, you can enter the building, and the item will be present in a room that is present behind the man in the room.
Hogsmeade Statue 3
Yet another statue can be Hogsmeade; players want to head towards a building that is on the lower edge of the map, and it will also have a level 2 lock that players need to unlock.
- Players need to head up the stairs until they reach the very top, and the statue is on top of a Chester.
Hogsmeade Statue 4
Yet another statue is present in Hogsmeade once again, and when you are on Upper High Street, you can run up the stairs that lead to a building that is present towards the right of the top of the steps.
- Head inside the building with the pattern on the door, head up the stairs till you reach the door with the level one lock at the top, and the statue is inside the room.
Hogsmeade Statue 5
The 17th statue is once again present in Hogsmeade. From Spire Valley, start running down the main pathway until you encounter a building with a cart parked to the left of the door, and there is also a level one lock on the door. If you head up the stairs, you can find the statue.
Hogsmeade Statue 6
While in the same area, you are in Hogsmeade Square; if you want to read for a location called “Dervish Banges” you can head right into the building, and the statue is on a table in the main room.
Other Statue Locations
Now, when it comes to the rest of the statues that players need to get their hands on to get Alohomora Spell Level 3 in Hogwart’s Legacyb, they are as follows:
- Feldcroft Region, in Feldcroft.
- Manor Cape in Bainburgh
- Cragcroftshire in Cragcroft
- Clock Tower Courtyard
- The Great Hall
- Divination Classroom
Pre-Requisites To Main Quest
Last but not least, let’s take a look at the quest that players will need to do to get the quest that grants players with the Hogwarts Legacy Alohomora Spell.
The Path To Hogwarts
With the first quest, the objectives are as follows:
- Players must follow the button prompts on their screen and then follow professor Fig. after that; they are to destroy a magical barrier and follow Fig again, after which they have to explore the bruins.
- Wake the goblin, and then continue to follow professor Fig, stay close to him, and discover the State’s Secret. Stay close to Professor Fig, after which you need to find him, and then activate the statues and find him again.
Welcome To Hogwarts
As for the second quest, the objectives are as follows:
- Get assigned to your Hogwarts house.
- Find your Room
- Introduce yourself to the students
- Meet Weasley outside the room
- Follow Weasley
- Talk to Professor Fig.
With charms class, the objectives are listed here:
- Attend Charms Class
- Learn the Accio Spell
- Use Accio on one target
- Comete against Natsai in the 1st and second round.
- Speak with Ronen.
Defense Against The Dark Arts Class
For the next quest, players can find the objectives to be here:
- Attend Defense Against the Dark Arts Class
- Learn the Levioso Spell
- Do a basic cast on the dummy
- Cast levioso and then a basic cast on the dummy.
- Duel against Sebastian
- Speak with Sebastian.
Weasley After Class
For the Weasley After Class quest, there is really only one objective:
- Meet Professor Weasley in the Transfiguration Classroom.
Professor Ronen’s Assignment
For the Professor Ronen’s Assignment, the objectives are like this:
- Collect the Flying page near the statue that is broken.
- Collect the Flying page in the tower of Defence Against The Dark Arts
- Return back to professor Ronen.
Welcome To Hogsmeade
While going to Hogsmeade, players need to do these objectives:
- Meet Natty/Sebastian Near the entrance to Hogwarts.
- Follow them to Hogsmeade.
- Visiting Scrolls and Tomes
- Visit Ollivanders
- Visit J. Pippin’s potions.
- Visit the magic neep
- Meet Natty/Sebastian at the Town circle.
- Defend Hogsmeade.
- Repair Damage.
- Speak with the Shopkeeper
- Follow them to the Three Broomsticks
- Talk to Sebastian outside the area.
The Locket’s Secret
For this quest, there is only one objective which is to interact with Professor Fig.
Professor Hecat’s Assignment 1
Let’s take a look at the objectives that players need to do here:
- Report back to Professor Hecat
- Win two rounds of Crossed Wands
- Prace spell combos
- Return back to professor Hecat.
- Learn the Incendio spell
Secrets of The Restricted Section
Moving on, let’s take a look at the Secrets of The Restricted Section quest:
- Talk to Professor Fig.
- Interact with Sebastian Sallow
- Go to the Central Hall when it is nighttime.
- Learn the Disillusionment spell.
- Sneak in the library.
- Get the key.
- Go into the Restricted Section.
- Find the book
- Search for the Secret
- Enter the Athenaeum
- Discover the secret of the Antechamber
Tomes And Tribulations
In this quest, players only need to give the book to Professor Fig.
With the herbology Class quest, players are one step closer to getting their Hogwarts Legacy Alohomora Spell:
- Attend Herbology Class
- Interact with Professor Garlick
- Plant Dittany Seeds
- Meet Leander Prewett
- Go to the other greenhouse
- Use a chomping cabbage on the target.
- Go back to Professor Garlick.
With the Potions Class, the objectives are as follows:
- Attend the class
- Collect the ingredients
- Return to your station
- Brew up an Edurus Potion
- Return back to Professor Sharp
As for the other quests, they are as follows:
- The Girl From Uagadou
- Trials of Merlin
- Ollivander’s Heirloom
- Professor Hecat’s Assignment 2
- Jackdaw’s Rest
- Flying Class
- The Room of Requirement
- In the Shadow of the Undercrotft
- The Map Chamber
- Percival Rackham’s Trial
- Beasts Class
- The Caretaker’s Lunar Lament
And there we have it! All that players need to know about how to get the Hogwarts Legacy Alohomora Spell and with that, we will wrap up our Hogwarts Legacy Alohomora Spell guide! While you’re at it, you might want to read up on our Hogwarts Legacy Best Talents so that you can know which ones you should unlock and use first while being on your journey. If you want to know how you can increase up your gear slots, make sure to read our Hogwarts Legacy Increase Full Gear Slots.
Why not check out our Hogwarts Legacy Flipendo Spell so that you can know what it’s overall uses are!
- Hogwart’s Legacy Unforgivable Curses
- Hogwart’s Legacy Unlock Bombarda
- Hogwart’s Legacy Descendo How To Unlock Use
- How To Get Crucio In Hogwart’s Legacy
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍