Hogwarts Legacy has a lot of different puzzles. It is an Open-World game which is why it is filled with many fun and intricate puzzles. Many of these puzzles reward you with legendary gear as well. Some puzzles in the game involve using bells. One of these puzzles is present in the Bell Tower Wing. This guide will explain how to solve the Bell Tower puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy.
If you’ve not yet unlocked Wingardium Leviosa, then consider watching our video.
Bell Tower Puzzle Location
As the name suggests, the Bell Tower puzzle is located in the Bell Tower. You can find the Bell Tower in the Bell Tower Wing in Hogwarts. To reach the puzzle, you can fast-travel to the Bell Tower Courtyard using the Floo Flames. Once you have traveled to this point, you can see a staircase to your right side while facing the Floo Flames. If you are having a tough time playing the game, consider checking out our Hogwarts Legacy Beginners Guide as well.
First, make your way up the staircase leading to the Choir Room. From there on, move to the top of the class, and to the right, you will be able to see another staircase that leads to the balcony above the class. Continue making your way up the staircase, and you will reach a set of bells. Here you will find the Bell tower puzzle where you must fix the bells.
Spells Required for Puzzle
Like most puzzles in Hogwarts Legacy, the Bell Tower puzzle also require a few spells, which are necessary to solve it. The following are spells you must have for this puzzle:
- Levioso and Accio: These spells are both accessible very early on in Hogwarts Legacy. They are some of the first spells you learn and are extremely versatile. These two must be used together to solve puzzles like these. The players must integrate these spells to solve the Bell Tower puzzle. Because these spells are available for almost everyone, you can just solve this puzzle when you get to the Bell Tower Wing. But this approach is a bit more tricky than the other.
- Wingardium Leviosa: One of the most iconic spells in the entire Harry Potter series. And one that sticks with the fans forever. You can learn this spell in Hogwarts legacy, and it can be used to solve the Bell Tower puzzle as well. The spell can be learned from Professor Garlick, but you need to progress in the story quest to acquire this spell. However, this spell is much easier to use for this puzzle than Accio and Levioso combo. Since the spell allows you to position the bells in whatever way you want, it is easier to use Wingardium Leviosa than Accio and Levioso.
Strategies to solve Bell Tower Puzzle
As mentioned earlier, you can use a variety of spells and tactics to solve different puzzles in Hogwarts Legacy. The Bell Tower puzzle can be solved in a few different ways. If you have Wingadium Leviosa, all you have to do is to place the bells near the empty slots, and the puzzle will be solved.
But the Accio and Levioso are much more tricky to use and need some tactics to use them. If you want to know more about all the different spells in the game, then consider checking out our Hogwarts Legacy All spells guide as well.
The First Bell
As you enter the Bell Tower puzzle area, you can see one of the two bells lying in front of you. You will know that you entered the puzzle area when you see the strand of bells next to the staircase. There are two rows of bells. The first bell goes into the empty socket in the lower row. If you have Wingardium Leviosa, then you just need to place it near the empty socket of the bell row.
However, if you do not have Wingardium Leviosa, then you can use the Accio and Levioso combo. But it will be trickier to maneuver the bell with these spells, so follow the steps given below:
- First, use Levioso to levitate the bell, and then use Accio to pull it towards you.
- Pull the bell and take it up the staircase to the platform facing the lower row of bells.
- Place the bell levitating right in front of the empty bell socket and make your way to the staircase below the lower bell row.
- Aim at the bell and use Accio such that it ends up right underneath the empty Bell socket. This completes the first part of the Bell Tower puzzle.
The Second Bell
The second bell is located on a platform that can be found if you go up two flights of stairs from the lower row of the bells. The second bell is the bell used for the upper row. Once again, you can use Wingardium Leviosa, and it will be the easiest method to fix the bells. But if you don’t have it, use Levioso and Accio according to the following steps:
- Use Levioso and Accio, as mentioned earlier, and pull the bell off of the platform.
- Move down the flights of stairs and stop halfway down the long staircase.
- Adjust the bell in such a way that the bell will levitate on the beam next to the staircase.
- Go down the stairs and aim at the bell standing on the stairs right next to the lower bell row.
- Use Accio and move a bit down the stairs so that the bell is directly underneath the empty socket. This completes the second part of the puzzle, and now all the bells start to chime a beautiful melody.
That wraps up on how to solve the Bell Tower puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy. Completing this puzzle will reward you with a legendary chest on top of the Bell Tower. So if you are a beginner and need some new gear, this puzzle is easily accessible and does not require much hard work or progression to complete it.
- Hogwarts Legacy Room of Requirements
- Hogwarts Legacy All House Choices
- Hogwarts Legacy BEST Talents to unlock
- Hogwarts Legacy BEST Legendary Gear
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍