LEGO Fortnite has tons of materials, which is why getting each has proven to be hard, and Wool Fabric is one of them. It is not simple to get the material as it requires you to go through a whole process. You can get Wool from a sheep, but there is no tool to trim off the wool of a sheep.
How To Make Wool Fabric
You need Wool from a sheep, and then to turn it into Wool Fabric, you will first need to turn it into a Wool Thread and then a Loom from the Spinning Wheel.
Follow these steps to make a Wool Fabric quickly:
- First of all, you will need to get Wool from a Sheep.
- So, head over to a sheep and then pet it.
- If the sheep runs away from you, simply follow it and pet it to get the Wool.
- You can do it to get as much wool as you want, and the process doesn’t even require you to kill the sheep.
- If the sheep isn’t giving you any wool, then try to feed it something, as it worked for me.
- After collecting the desired amount of wool, head over to the Spinning Wheel.
- Now, use your wool to turn it into a Wool Thread.
- Now, head over to the Loom to make yourself the desired amount of Wool Fabric you want.
- 5 Wool Thread will give you one Wool Fabric, so collect the Wool accordingly.
- Loom is not easy to build, so if you have to build, it will cost some resources.
- You will need Nine Flexwood, which can be obtained by chopping tall cacti with a rare axe in the desert biome.
- After that, you will need 9 Flexwood Rods, which you can craft by using Flexwood.
- Lastly, you will need Six Sand Claws, which can be found by defeating Sand Wolves on beaches or in the desert biome.
My Experience With Making Wool Fabric
Wool Fabric is necessary to make a glider in LEGO Fortnite, so getting it was necessary, and I didn’t have a hard time making it.
The most difficult part of the whole process, in my opinion, is making the Loom. It can take some of your time and resources. Also, getting the Six Sand Claws isn’t that easy, as killing Sand Wolves can be challenging. The rest of the procedure is pretty simple, so that you won’t have much trouble with it.
That is almost everything you would want to know about how to get Wool Fabric in LEGO Fortnite. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me in the comments section. While you are at it, you should check out the guide on Lava Cave in LEGO Fortnite for its Location and loot.
After that, read the guide on how to travel fast in LEGO Fortnite so you can make quick progress in-game. When you are done with that, visit the guide page on how to get shells. Lastly, make sure to read the guide on how to get the essence of durability to enhance your combat experience.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍