Who Is The Obsessed Cupid?
The Obsessed Cupid is a level 5 threat Shadow that you encounter on the 9th floor of Thebel Block.
|The Lovers Arcana
The Obsessed Cupid has a bow and arrow like a cupid and is small in size. He makes ranged attacks with his arrows, so it is hard to stay distant and attack him. Within the condiment of the dungeon, the Obsessed Cupid thrives with his wind-style attacks and long-ranged moves, making him a pretty formidable opponent. To defeat the Obsessed Cupid, I was able to devise a strategy by analyzing his tactics.
Obsessed Cupid’s Skills And Abilities
- Ranged Combat: How Primarily uses a bow and arrow attack to launch at you from a distance.
- Resistance To Wind Attacks: Obsessed Cupid is vulnerable to all Wind Attacks.
- Two Of Them: When you get to the 9th Floor of Thebel, there will be two Obsessed Cupids to defeat.
- Garu: He used Wind Attacks like Garu to deal a huge chunk of damage.
How To Defeat The Obsessed Cupid?
To defeat Obsessed Cupid, you must exploit its Ice Weakness and not use Wind Attacks.
- Resist Wind Attacks: Your party members should have personas to resist the Garu Attack.
- Defeat The Second Cupid: In my experience, the first Cupid is easy to defeat by standard weapon slash attacks.
- Use The Velvet Room: Infuse Demons to Inherit skills if you don’t have Ice attack skills like Bufu.
- Get Bufu: Use the skill of Bufu against the cupids to deal loads of damage.
- Get Asparas: You must try to get the Asparas since he has the Bufu Skill if you don’t fuse demons.
- Utilize All-Out Attacks: Upon weakening the Obsessed Cupid, initiate an All-Out Attack to maximize damage output.
Rewards For Defeat The Obsessed Cupid
If you trigger Shuffle Time, you will acquire new Personas, but there will be two definite rewards after defeating the Obsessed Cupid.
- 59 XP Bonus
- Arrowhead Of Desire x1
So this is how you beat the Obsessed Cupid in Persona 3 Reload. Since I already had Bufu and Asparas Persona, I didn’t really need to try hard to defeat the cupids. I would suggest you have the ability, too, since It makes it much easier to defeat it. Players online love what the developers have done with the shadow movement and background music of battles. I personally love the dual aspect of a school where you have to give classroom answers and, at the dark hour, fight shadows!
Do check out our recently published detailed review of Persona 3 Reload written by Hammad Ijaz.
- Persona 3 Reload: Maiko Social Link
- Persona 3 Reload Clairvoyant Relic
- Persona 3 Reload: How To Obtain Muscle Drink
- Persona 3 Reload: Chariot Social Link
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍