The Skyrest Bridge Key in Lords of the Fallen is a term that is coming up often by players experiencing it for the first time. The location of the following item is not so straightforward, so it might take you a long time to get to it, if at all.
How To Get The Skyrest Bridge Key
Players can obtain the Skyrest Bridge Key in Lords of the Fallen after using the Soul Flay on the Umbral Statue near the Vestige of Chabui in Pilgrim’s Perch.
The hub area, Skyrest Bridge, has a section that can only be accessed after you get its key.
Here are all the steps you need to follow to get the Skyrest Bridge Key in Lords of the Fallen:
- Once you have unlocked the central hub area, Skyrest Bridge, rest at the Vestige in the middle and make your way through the path on the right.
- It is a fairly linear path, and soon, you will arrive at the Vestige of Chabui.
- Once you have rested at this newly unlocked Vestige, head out of the room and make a sharp right.
- There should be a ladder dropping down from the side of the platform, so slide on down below.
- There is another ladder taking you even further below.
- Get on it and make your way down to the lowest level.
Just as before, quite a few enemies over here are hidden in sneaky spots. It is recommended that you clear off all enemies before progressing to the platforming section of this quest, as the enemies can be extremely annoying, and they can even snipe you from far away in Lords of the Fallen.
Once you have killed off all the enemies in the first section, jump towards the hanging platform and enter the second section.
An enemy with an Umbral Parasite can be quite annoying in this section, so make sure you deal with him before progressing.
- Just as before, jump on the suspended platform and go to the third section after jumping off.
- Climb on the ladder leading you upwards and run past the enemies here.
- As you run past the group of enemies, there is a concealed enemy that will try to push you off the ledge.
- Watch out for him as you turn the corner and make quick work of him.
- Continue down the path ahead to a lift that will take you upwards.
- Get out of the lift, grab the Icegrip on the corpse before you, and continue straight ahead.
- The winding stairs will lead you down the path as you come across a dead end in front of you.
- Make a right from here and continue till you reach a dead end.
This is where the Umbral Realm comes in, so quickly pull out your lamp. It is important that you do not activate your lamp and warp to the Umbral Realm in Lords of the Fallen. Take out your lamp and continue on the Umbral bridge that appears on the right till you reach its midpoint.
- Once you are in the center, position yourself to drop down below, right on the ledge.
- When you are in position, put away your lamp so you fall down on the platform.
The item on this ledge is the Faithful Bludgeon; pick it up and move on ahead. Once again, take out your lamp to see the Umbral Realm and activate Soul Flay to reveal another bridge.
Watch out as there are a couple of enemies that sneakily spawn behind you as you are maneuvering the bridge. Take them out and make your way down the new bridge.
- Continue straight ahead and take a left, after which you will see another bridge over here,
- Make your way to the top of this one, and there should be a statue in the center that looks very peculiar.
Use Soul Flay on this statue, and watch as an item is pulled out of the statue. The dropped item is none other than the Skyrest Bridge Key. Now that you have the Bridge Key, all that is left is to use it so you can get your well-deserved loot in Lords of the Fallen.
How To Use Skyrest Bridge Key
You can unlock the previously inaccessible areas using the Skyrest Bridge Key Lords of the Fallen on the locked doors. One of the pathways leads to a hidden area with a very good early-game armor set. This is the Descrier Guide Armor that will immensely help you with your defense issues in the first few boss fights.
You also obtain the Princess’ Sting amulet, including the armor set. The amulet gives you a damage buff based on your equip load. There are also some additional items in the unlocked section, but they are not as important as the ones mentioned above.
You can also free the Tortured Prisoner by doing her quest. Completing it will give you access to Pyromancy Spells in Lords of the Fallen. If you want to learn more about the Tortured Prisoner, check out the following wiki page.
My Opinion On The Skyrest Bridge Key
Having played Lords of the Fallen for a fair amount of time, I had the opportunity to explore the areas in order to find hidden secrets properly. It is safe to say that obtaining the Skyrest Bridge Key will heavily aid you in your progression. Unlocking the hidden areas grants you powerful items that you can use to steamroll the enemies.
This wraps up my take on Skyrest Bridge’s Key Lords of the Fallen. In case you are interested in finding the best starting class in Lords of the Fallen, eXputer’s talented writer Irfan Ansari has written a detailed guide on the topic. Was this guide helpful? Write it down in the comments below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍