- An AI voice-over mod for Cyberpunk 2077 is available on NexusMods, changing V’s voice to Ariana Grande’s.
- The NexusMods user Zhincore has also uploaded an AI voice-over mod to change V’s voice into Ana de Armas’.
- The AI voice-over mod has been downloaded over 12,000 times.
An AI voice-over mod for Cyberpunk 2077 has been uploaded to NexusMods by Zhincore that changes the female player character’s voice to that of Ariana Grande, a famous American celebrity. The mod utilizes the power of AI to make V sound just like Ariana Grande, revoicing every single dialogue in the game that is spoken by the player character.
The voice-over mod comes with an optional file that changes V’s moans and grunts to sound more like Ariana Grande. A German localized version of the mod is also available. As of yet, the mod has been downloaded over 12,000 times and has over 88,000 views. Zhincore has also uploaded another AI voice-over mod that changes V’s voice to Ana de Armas.
Note that AI voice-overs aren’t new to Cyberpunk 2077. The game itself uses AI to revoice Viktor Vektor after the original voice actor passed away. CD Projekt Red claimed that they had the consent of the late voice actor’s family to use his voice in the game. The act of using AI to replace the voice of the original voice actor was seen as controversial by many.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition Details Revealed
- CDPR Announces Holiday Contests For Cyberpunk And Witcher Fans
- Cyberpunk 2077 Dev Says Game’s Release Was “Heartbreaking”
In the past, a player made an AI voice-over for Cyberpunk 2077, using the voice of Elias Toufexis, a famous voice actor who has worked on Deus Ex and Starfield. The voice actor later spoke up against the AI voice-over mod, saying, “This shouldn’t be a thing. You want my voice in a game? Pay me.”
Cyberpunk 2077 came out on December 10, 2020, and is currently available to play on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC. The game recently received a DLC titled “Phantom Liberty,” which was released on September 26, 2023, and has been rated 4.5 out of 5 by eXputer.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍