- A new Forza Motorsport update has been revealed that will remove the car upgrade progression limit.
- All car parts will become completely accessible at Car Level 1, as confirmed in a blog post by the devs.
- The update is rolling out next month. No release date has been announced, but it will be revealed soon.
Forza Motorsport has enjoyed a relatively smooth release, but some of its features were points of contention in the community. Some players found the Car Progression system too greedy and restrictive since it required hours of racing to make cars eligible to be upgraded due to the limitations. Turn 10 Studios has now announced in a blog post that it is removing the car upgrade progression limit entirely in a new update.
Today we’re outlining important changes to the Car Progression mechanic in Forza Motorsport. These updates will give players freedom to equip the parts they want to install to their car regardless of Car Level, while retaining aspects of the system for those who enjoy it,” reads the blog.
The locked part mechanic will be removed so that all car parts can be accessed at Car Level 1 for every vehicle in the reboot. The upgrades—whether it’s engine swaps, race tires, or anything else— can be installed to a car in any order once it’s in the roster. Additionally, the title will allow the use of in-game credits to acquire Car Points. Nonetheless, they can still be earned by leveling up the car.
The upgrades to the Car Progression in the entry are expected to arrive in March 2024 at an undisclosed date. It will be revealed later on as the weeks go by. Turn 10 Studios has also asked us to share our input about the massive changes once we get our hands on it.
- Playing The Forza Motorsport Reboot Made Me Go Back To The Best Game In The Series.
- Forza Motorsport Misleading Trailer Comparison Confirms Visual Downgrades.
- Microsoft Is Allegedly Deleting Forza Motorsport Reviews.
Forza Motorsport received generally positive reviews on October 10, 2023, for Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍