The Gran Turismo franchise stands among the giants in the racing genre of video games. Gran Turismo 7 is based around a genuine race circuit experience that you stumble upon in professional sports unlikened to the Forza series, which has a more open-world arcade style. The complex controls amalgamated with next-gen graphics add to the allure of the Gran Turismo franchise.
GT7 is the first multi-console installment in the series. Grand Turismo 7 was critically-acclaimed upon release and made rounds worldwide. Despite receiving criticism for grinding and microtransactions, the title sold like hot cakes worldwide.
Grand Turismo 7 has seen a variety of significant updates over the months. The latest update, 1.18, is out now, which is relatively diminutive in comparison, but it crushes a variety of bugs this time around. Minor but recurring bugs have been dealt with in the latest patch.
The recent patch of 374MB size can now be downloaded and installed to enjoy the GT7 experience. One of the most prominent glitches that were hunted down includes the multiple tickets glitch, which could be gained repeatedly from the extras menu.
Moreover, issues occurring when changing gear ratios, a rather explicit save data bug, and steering angle problems when utilizing the Logitech G923 wheel controller have all been curbed to enhance the experience for all players.
Full Patch Notes
You can take a look at all the particulars of the small patch notes below:
Improvements and Adjustments
1. Car Settings
– Fixed an issue wherein after changing to a specific gear ratio, the adjustable range and set value of the gear ratio would change each time the settings were opened.
2. Music Replay
– Fixed an issue wherein the game would crash if the Honda Sports VGT were the camera target in Music Replay.
3. GT Auto
– Fixed an issue wherein the color of the brake calipers could not be changed if body paint was applied to a car equipped with the following tuning parts in the [Livery Editor]:
・ Racing Brake Kit (Slotted Discs)
・ Racing Brake Kit (Drilled Discs)
・ Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit
– Fixed an issue wherein the color of the brake calipers would change when body paint was applied to the following cars in the [Livery Editor]:
・ Alpine Vision Gran Turismo
・ Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo
・ Lambo V12 Vision Gran Turismo
・ Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo
・ Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
・ Dodge SRT Tomahawk S Vision Gran Turismo
4. Save Data
– Fixed an issue wherein the save data would not load correctly from the server if playing on a console with no ‘Gran Turismo 7‘ save data stored on it or if multiple consoles were used.
5. Steering Controllers
– Fixed an issue wherein the steering angle would not reflect the player’s inputs on some cars when using the Logitech G923.
– Fixed an issue wherein it was possible to receive multiple Tickets repeatedly from Extra Menus.
7. Circuit Experience
– Fixed an issue wherein the label above a car would not display correctly in a Circuit Experience replay.
– Fixed an issue wherein the race would start with the Replay Camera when starting an offline race after spectating in a Lobby.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Gran Turismo 7 is available for last-gen and next-gen PlayStation consoles. Head to the game’s official site for more information regarding the update. What are your thoughts about the latest 1.18 patch? Do let us know your opinions in the comments below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍