- The latest update for Lords of the Fallen adds a delay to elevators before they start moving, allowing players the chance to “reset” them.
- Several balance adjustments have been implemented with v1.1.231 of the game, providing a more engaging experience.
- Even further optimization improvements were rolled out, raising the title’s consistency in the performance department.
Another patch is out now for Lords of the Fallen, implementing a brief delay on elevators before they start moving. According to the patch notes, this will allow players to exit them before they start moving. The change provides players with the chance to “reset” the elevators for their next respawn, reducing the runback time among several other things.
Apart from this addition to the elevators, the doors still can knock players off the platforms. The devs have stated that this “attitude” can not be fixed, implying that it’s more of a creative decision on their part. Several bug fixes have been rolled out along with optimization and stability improvements further enhancing the performance of Lords of the Fallen.
Spawn distances for Umbral Parasites have been adjusted to reduce the number of active actors in the Revelation Depths area. Moreover, the team states that it has worked in collaboration with hardware manufacturers to augment the auto graphic settings configuration. A particular post-process material permutation that some GPUs could not handle has also been identified.
- Lords Of The Fallen Has Sold Over 1 Million Copies Worldwide
- Lords Of The Fallen v1.1.224 Adds NG+; Adjusts Enemy Density
- Lords Of The Fallen Secures Top 5 Spot On UK Boxed Charts
As of patch v1.1.231 for Lords of the Fallen, Sister Delyth will now have her parasite active from the start of the encounter. This change aims to eliminate the confusion experienced by some players. Some elements of level design have also been adjusted. Discovery of a secret temple in a hidden location will now prominently display the temple’s name.
Lastly, the new update features more balance tweaks. The HP healed from killing an enemy with the Ring of Nourishment equipped has been raised from 5 to 15. In contrast, umbral egg health has been reduced from 205 to 166. Furthermore, the scalar for over-leveled players has gone up by 50% to make over-leveled clients deal more appropriate damage.
CI Games’ latest outing launched with a fairly positive reception from critics & users alike. Knowing the essence of Soulslike titles, understanding its systems, and choosing from the game’s best starting classes is crucial. Once you’re done with that, take the next step by discovering the five best builds to use.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍