- The Palworld devs recently took to Twitter and addressed the server issues faced by many players.
- A solution is on the way. In the meantime, the devs have asked users to try reconnecting a few times.
- The studio said it is working hard to fix all the bugs and thanked the community for the overwhelming support.
Palworld is the latest hit in the gaming scene, and many players have divulged their attention towards—what is being described as— Pokemon with guns-type survival. Therefore, the game servers are currently struggling to handle the huge influx of users since Palworld launched. The devs have addressed the situation on Twitter and clarified that the overwhelming number has caused the servers to become unstable.
We are blown away with the response to Palworld and we're doing our best to respond to your issues!
Currently, our server provider is reporting that due to the large amount of concurrent players, the servers have become unstable and you may be experiencing…
— Palworld (@Palworld_EN) January 19, 2024
Many players have reported that the server issues are preventing them from playing smoothly, with some unable to join them entirely. However, the devs claim that a fix will soon be arriving to resolve the server problems. Currently, the studio has advised the community to try reconnecting to the servers 2-3 times or waiting patiently for a while after launching the action-adventure title.
Another effective workaround that I have heard floating around is to turn off the multiplayer feature and enjoy Palworld as a single-player survival until the server stability issues are mitigated. However, this will prevent you from playing online.
- Palworld Is The Lovechild Of Ark And Pokémon, And I’m All For It.
- Every Major Announcement From Xbox At The Tokyo Game Show 2023.
- All Games Releasing In 2023: Dates & Platforms.
All in all, the team has also appreciated the fans for showing massive support. Palworld was released to early access on January 19, 2024, for Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC. It quickly gathered over 400K active concurrent players on Steam in only a few hours after launch. The figure is still rising, so it is difficult to tell just how many players will flood the game servers to survive and co-exist alongside Pals.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍