- Palworld crosses 370k+ peak player count on Steam on launch day.
- Pitched as “Pokemon with guns,” Palworld has gained a lot of popularity over the internet.
- The game is also available to play on Xbox Game Pass, Xbox One, and Xbox Series consoles.
Palworld has celebrated a massively successful launch as it crossed 370k+ peak active player count on Steam in less than 24 hours. At the time of writing, there are over 330k players currently playing Palworld on Steam alone, as reported by SteamDB. The game is also available on Xbox Game Pass, but no information regarding the player count is available there.
Note that Palworld is still in the early access stage and has managed to gain massive popularity over the internet as “Pokemon with guns.” In Palworld, we have creatures called “Pals” that we can fight, farm, build and work with. Palworld features a huge variety of these creatures, and judging from the game’s popularity, it appears that the fans love this casual open-world survival and crafting game.
- Square Enix Wants To Release Fewer Games To Ensure Higher Quality
- Xbox Developer_Direct Round-Up: All Major Announcements
- Microsoft CEO Says Xbox Can Be “A Good Publisher” On All Platforms Following ABK Deal
Palworld also features multiplayer gameplay, allowing you to partner up with friends as you shoot down some of these evil Pals. There’s a variety of guns available for the players to choose from. Furthermore, players can use the creatures they’ve befriended to battle against opponent Pals. Currently, Palworld sits on the number 3 spot in Steam’s most-played games chart.
The game, developed and published by Pocketpair, launched today on January 19. The peak player count on Steam alone isn’t enough to gauge Palworld’s massive popularity, as the open-world crafting game is also available to play on Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Game Pass.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍