Palworld has been a massive hit since it was released. Palworld is a survival game where you start from absolutely nothing and have to get your resources. One necessary resource is wheat seeds. Wheat seeds are a must-have if you want to move forward in Palworld. They are a source of food and are a start to a wheat plantation.
Where To Get Wheat Seeds In PalworldThere are two main ways of getting wheat seeds in Palworld these are:
- Drop Chance: Defeat or capture pals like Flopie, Bristla, Caprity, Cinnamoth, or Dinossom for a chance to get wheat seeds. These pals are easy to beat.
- Purchase Option: Visit a Small Settlement west of the starting point. A merchant in a red costume sells wheat seeds for 100 gold.
Wheat Seeds UsageWheat seeds are used for making food and setting up your wheat plantation.
Once you have a wheat plantation up and running, you can make your own wheat and use it to unlock recipes and make plenty of food for yourself and your pals. Furthermore, if you want to know more about Palworld then check out Rabiya Rizwan’s thoughts on the game in our Palworld Review.
And with that, my guide on wheat seeds comes to an end. Here you were informed on how and where you can get wheat seeds from in the game. Other than that if you have something to add you can do so through the comment section down below.
- Palworld: How To Catch And Use Humans
- Palworld: How To Get Leather
- Palworld: How To Find And Gain Ancient Technology Points
- Palworld: How To Build Egg Incubator To Hatch Eggs
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍