- Phantom Galaxies has accumulated a staggering number of wishlists on Steam, hitting the 50,000 milestone, as confirmed by devs.
- The massive quantity of wishlists shows that the fans are looking forward to the sci-fi web3 project. Twitter users have congratulated the devs.
- It will get an early access period from November 15. It is deeply anticipated by fans who are growing in numbers every day. No release date has been confirmed.
The highly awaited Phantom Galaxies has gathered a gargantuan number of gamers under its banner. The title now boasts over 50,000 wishlists on Steam alone, showcasing its popularity and growth over the years. The devs took to Twitter to celebrate the occasion with the community. Likewise, the fans have returned the sentiment by commemorating the occasion and asking others to try out the early access, which will arrive soon.
50K @Steam wishlists achieved ✨
7 days to go, Rangers!
Join the fight, 15 November
— Phantom Galaxies (@the_phantom_g) November 8, 2023
Phantom Galaxies is still on an upward trajectory on Steam and the Epic Games store, gaining more traffic and wishlists as gamers keep finding out about the interesting web3 project.
Other Interesting Reads:
- Ubisoft Lays Off 124 Employees Worldwide, Including Around 100 In Canada.
- New Counter-Strike 2 Update Adds Vote-Kick Immunity For Solo Players And More.
- Take-Two Reveals New Sales Milestones For GTA 5 & Red Dead Redemption 2.
The sci-fi entry is leading the charge into the world of web3 gaming. While the use of blockchain tech in games is controversial, the title has shown great developments and caused a lot of excitement in the community. The new 50,000 wishlist milestone on Steam serves as another major testimony to the game’s potential and underlying expectations. The success of Phantom Galaxies and Shrapnel may usher in a new age for web3 gaming.
Previously, the team at Blowfish Studios recently announced the new collaboration between Phantom Galaxies and Shrapnel, which seeks to unite the powers of the web3 giants currently in the gaming ecosystem. It can lead to new features, faster development, and post-release updates down the road.
Phantom Galaxies is a sci-fi adventure with thrilling mecha combat. It features four different classes and a slew of weapons available in your arsenal. To put things simply, the mech battles can turn into starship dogfights in the middle of space with just the tap of a button. It will get an early access from November 15, 2023. However, there are no mentions of a release date by the devs. A release window does state next year as the likely target.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍