- According to INSIDERZ TV, famous WWE wrestler Randy Orton paid $1,000 for runes to level up quickly in Elden Ring.
- The game’s challenges, including punishing difficulty, formidable bosses, and a vast world, test the skills and determination of all players.
- Overcoming challenges in the game brings a great sense of accomplishment and adaptability. While some choose to grind, others may resort to pay-to-win or cheat methods.
According to INSIDERZ TV, famous WWE wrestler Randy Orton recently discussed his experience with playing Elden Ring. In order to avoid the tedious process of leveling up, Orton opted to pay $1,000 for enough runes to get his in-game level to 100. Runes in Elden Ring function as the game’s currency and XP that makes leveling up and purchasing items of varying manners possible.
Yeah, it’s f*****g hard. I paid a guy $1,000 bucks to give me infinite runes so I could level up to 100 right away. I love that game though. It’s awesome. But no, I couldn’t deal with that bull**** so I just paid a guy to give me a bunch of runes.”
It is an understatement to say how difficult Elden Ring is, especially with bosses like Malenia and her hard-to-dodge waterfowl dance. Also, her life steal makes it challenging for the player to not get hit. Similarly, Margit’s delayed attacks can throw players off their balance. Therefore, players have to utilize the complex combat system in order to survive.
- Elden Ring Dataminer Discovers Amazing Detail About Stormveil Castle
- FromSoft Modders Have Ported Armored Core 6 Maps Into Elden Ring
- Elden Ring’s DLC Should Continue FromSoftware’s Tradition Of Soul-Crushing Bosses
While Elden Ring presents formidable challenges, overcoming them brings a great sense of accomplishment. it is a game that rewards perseverance, skill, and adaptability. Some achieve this sense of accomplishment by grinding while others use a pay-to-win method or simply a cheat engine to make the game easy.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍