- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre devs have recently announced prices for the upcoming in-game purchases on Twitter. It was done as an act of transparency.
- Some Texas Chain Saw Massacre devs players are fine with the content price tags. However, the majority are not satisfied with the seemingly expensive costs.
- The fans have asked the devs to reconsider the prices for the items.
- It came out on August 18 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre has proven to be among the best multiplayer experiences of this year, featuring intricately designed maps and an enjoyable multiplayer experience. Regardless, the players have recently been concerned with devs’ newly announced prices for the upcoming in-game purchases. Gun Interactive recently took to Twitter to unveil the pricing for “any and all future content” as an act of transparency with the fans.
We've seen some discussion and for transparency, we wanted to share pricing for any and all future content for The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. pic.twitter.com/DGRdVgvxxD
— The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (@TXChainSawGame) September 28, 2023
It is worth noting that the community has taken notice of the honesty of the devs and appreciated the clarity. However, not everyone is on the same page when it comes to the listed costs. Some Texas Chain Saw Massacre devs players have accepted the DLC and content price tags. But the majority is not satisfied with the expensive commodities. For instance, $9.99 per character was dubbed expensive by a few players in the community.
Yes, it's $9.99 per character. Family or Victim.
— The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (@TXChainSawGame) September 29, 2023
Other Interesting Reads:
- Hearthstone’s Latest Patch Has Finally Banned Its Most Infamous Card.
- Dark And Darker Hotfix #14 Fixes Technical Issues And Adds Balancing Changes.
- Ubisoft’s Autumn Sale Takes Up To 85% Off On Select Games.
I love your game but this worries me so much. If you half this price you’ll more than likely make the same or more money as MORE people will buy the dlc. I really hope you guys discuss internally and reconsider,” said one user on Twitter.
All in all, players are asking the devs to reconsider the prices. The characters may become a popular choice if they are packaged together at that price, for instance. Nevertheless, the title will continue to receive free content in the form of maps and more.
Previously, the Texas Chain Saw Massacre devs applauded the Xbox Game Pass subscription service, calling it a “no-brainer” decision to release the game there. The strategy has worked in filling up the servers faster and causing a lot of players to pour into the new horror shooter. In fact, the player count has already exceeded the gargantuan threshold of 4 million players in just a single month after coming out.
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is a fun horror entry where four victims have to escape a family of cannibals to survive the round. It is based on quite a notable series by the same name. The multiplayer horror survival shooter was released to a smooth reception on August 18 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. It has been compared with titles like Dead by Daylight but manages to retain its own image.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍