- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre dev and Gun Interactive’s CEO Wes Ketler appeared in an interview and praised Xbox Game Pass. He talked about the amount of potential users that it can bring for the title.
- He also dubbed it a “no-brainer decision” to release the game on the service. It will fill up the servers faster, keep matches quick, and the game may boast a healthy community from the get-go.
- Many other devs have praised Xbox Game Pass in the past. The game will benefit from the vast number of gamers using the subscription service, and it may become the next big horror hit due to it.
- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is launching on August 18 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
Gun Interactive’s The Texas Chain Saw Massacre launched to rave reviews and is also slated for Xbox Game Pass today. The CEO Wes Ketler calls his idea to bring the horror title on the subscription service a “no-brainer” move in a new interview with GamingBolt. He also praised the amount of potential players that the service can bring to the game. Game Pass will potentially help fill the servers of the entry to an enormous amount.
To have that many potential players, filling up the servers to keep matches quick and the turnover to a new match snappy, is paramount. No one wants to sit in an empty server waiting for it to fill up. Partnering with Microsoft and allowing the game to be available to the millions on Game Pass was a no brainer decision for us,” said Gun Interactive CEO Wes Ketler.
Other Interesting Reads
- Sega Has Officially Acquired The Angry Birds Developer Rovio For $776 Million.
- Immortals of Aveum PC’s Official System Requirements Have Been Revealed.
- Lenovo’s Legion Go Leaked Images Show A Hybrid of The Nintendo Switch And Steam Deck.
It is pretty crucial for a multiplayer title to load its servers with as many players as possible after launch. The early days of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre could make or break it, and the CEO argues that Game Pass will definitely help inflate the number of players that get the first look into the game. Its triumph will be determined by how many players it can retain after a few weeks pass after release.
The Xbox Game Pass is the perfect opportunity to fill up the game servers fast, keep matches quick, and accumulate a massive community from the start. Other devs have also praised the Game Pass service in the past; Koei Tecmo also recently showed interest in bringing more titles to the subscription service. It is also likely that Hi-Fi Rush may not have been hugely successful due to zero marketing if it was not for Game Pass.
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is a team-based multiplayer horror survival shooter with co-op mechanics that is based on the highly recognizable franchise by the same name. The entry was released to positive reception on August 18 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. It has been compared with entries like Dead by Daylight but manages to stand out on its own.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍