- Immortals of Aveum system requirements have been unveiled for PC. It is divided into four parts, and even the lowest settings are quite demanding in specs.
- The highest Ultra settings will run the game at 4K with 120 FPS. It needs GeForce RTX 4090 with 24 GB VRAM or the Radeon RX 7900XTX. The i7-12700K or a Ryzen 7 5700X CPU is also listed.
- The low settings will run the title at 1080p with 60 FPS or 1440p with 60 FPS. A GeForce RTX 2080 or a Radeon RX 5700XT Super equipped with the 8 GB VRAM GPU is also needed.
- It is set to release on 22 August for PC and next-gen consoles, including PS5, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
EA has finally affirmed Immortals of Aveum’s PC system requirements in its recent blog post. The specs needed to run the game on PC are divided into four various parts, ranging from Low to Ultra. The entry requires quite a beefy rig to run at its highest potential. And the minimum system requirements shared by EA are nothing to take lightly either.
The highest Ultra settings will let players run the game at 4K with a smoothness of 120 FPS. The obvious caveat is that you will require the GeForce RTX 4090 GPU equipped with 24 GB VRAM or the Radeon RX 7900XTX. For those looking to lock on the 4K and 60 FPS settings, a GeForce RTX 4080 with 20 GB VRAM or an RX 7900XT with 16 GB VRAM will suffice. The maximum system specs also require the robust i7-12700K or a Ryzen 7 5700X.
- Xbox Showcase Left Me In Awe And With Great Appreciation For The Platform.
- Summer Games Fest 2023 Failed To Capture The Seasonal Heat.
- Every Major Announcement And Reveal At The PlayStation Showcase.
The low settings are a bit easy on the specs side but will equally drain the visual esthetic from Immortals of Aveum. The demanding specs for the low settings will run the game at 1080p with 60 FPS or 1440p with 60 FPS. They require a GeForce RTX 2080 Super equipped with the 8 GB VRAM or a Radeon RX 5700XT also with the 8 GB VRAM. The CPU requirement is extensive, demanding the i7-9700 or a Ryzen 7 3700X.
To add more, all settings will also need 16 GB of RAM and 70 GB of free storage space. An SSD is also recommended over other lesser drives for obvious reasons. Previously, over 40 minutes of gameplay appeared on the web in a massive Immortals of Aveum leak.
Immortals of Aveum is an exhilarating single-player Magic first-person shooter that is on most gamers’ radars. But recent system requirements may have just thrown a wrench in the works. It has only recently gone gold, confirming that the title has finished development to most extent. The fantasy FPS is slated to release on 22 August for PC and next-gen consoles, including PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍