- Ubisoft maintains its habit of slapping on sale events on its official storefront yet again, and this time, it’s the Autumn Sale that is going to grace our wallets.
- Coming across as a boon for PC players, the sale event slashes up to 85% off on a number of first-party Ubisoft titles, including Far Cry 6, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Anno 1800, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, and For Honor, among other titles.
- The Autumn Sale will run until October 12, 2023, which gives you plenty of time to dive in and consider what you can purchase off the occasion right now.
In case you’ve been waiting for the right time to grab yourself some of the best Ubisoft games out there, consider checking out the Autumn Sale that’s live on the official Ubisoft storefront at the moment. Thanks to the event, you can grab the likes of Far Cry 6 Game of the Year Edition for as low as $36 right now as opposed to its $119.99 MSRP. The story follows suit for other noteworthy titles, including For Honor.
Subsequently, some other massive savings revolve around games such as Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition, which can be bought for $9.90 right now. The Deluxe Edition is a step above the base game and includes a set of Year 1 and Year 2 in-game Operators as well, namely Frost, Buck, Valkyrie Lesion, Dokkaebi, and Vigil, among others.
Other Content to Read Up On:
- Starfield Originally Had More “Complex” And “Punitive” Punishing System In Place, Todd Howard Reveals
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty v1.200 Update Adds Hours Of Content With New DLC, Difficulty Mode, And More
- Cyberpunk 2077 Amasses More Concurrent Steam Players Than Starfield After Update 2.0
Next up, you also got the Ultimate Edition of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands. which features a Year 2 Pass, the Fallen Ghosts DLC pack, Narco Road, a permanent XP booster, and a load of other enticing stuff as well. In case you were looking for the Xbox version of the game, the Xbox Store has the title up for sale for just about $23.99, should you choose to check it out.
Do check out the Ubisoft store for more great offerings at present. The Autumn Sale event brings not only games and their respective enhanced editions, but also DLCs, season passes, and other add-ons to the forefront of the discounts and deals. It is unfortunate that no Asassin’s Creed game was able to make it to the promotion this time around. In retrospect, Valhalla was 70% off during last time’s Sword Sale.
For those who missed it, the entire trophy list of Assassin’s Creed Mirage leaked online yesterday. Ubisoft is currently gearing up to push out Mirage into the world, the release of which is due on October 5. Up until now, the game’s impressions are generally positive, with a clear indication that the iconic Assassin’s Creed franchise is returning to its roots after a long time.
Moreover, 13 minutes of Mirage’s gameplay footage surfaced earlier this month as well, showcasing the initial part of the action-adventure title while spoiling some of the storyline. Better steer clear of such ventures if you plan on diving into the game blindly. Oh, and if you’ve got Ubisoft+, you’ll be able to access Assassin’s Creed Mirage on day one at no additional cost. Just be mindful of its PC specs requirement while doing so!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍