- New 13 minutes of Assassin’s Creed Mirage gameplay has leaked online. It showcases many parkour and combat moments from the game. There are also many stealth sequences and story moments.
- The small YouTuber Dr.Stealth was able to gain access to the game and play through it in the short video. The video shows Basim without a beard and seems to be training under Roshan.
- The gameplay appeared to be from the early moments of the title. The fans have loved the footage and have praised new features in the game. Some are comparing it to the original Assassin’s Creed.
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage is set in the city of Baghdad during the Islamic golden age and is divided into many regions. It will be released on October 5 for both the last-gen and current-gen consoles and PCs.
The leaks for Assassin’s Creed Mirage have started thriving as the release date draws nigh. The game has suffered a huge leak some time ago on YouTube. Over 13 minutes of spoiler-filled gameplay has leaked on the site by the small YouTuber Dr.Stealth. No one is sure about how the leaker gained access to the title and played to their heart’s content. The video dives deeply into the basic features of the entry along with some story moments.
The in-game language is not English, so it is hard to figure out the missions’ goals and structures. But the gameplay shows many parkour and stealth moments in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. It is likely the early moments of the title as we see Basim without a beard and his attire in a cutscene talking to Roshan. Roshan seems to be training Basim to do parkour on a mountain. He also deals with some enemies in the usual stealthy fashion.
- Alan Wake 2 Co-Director Isn’t Worried About Spider-Man 2 & Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage’s Return To Its Origins Finally Puts The Series Back On Course.
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage Release Date And Cover Art Leaked By Japanese Retailers.
Some fans have loved the new footage and dubbed the game “really good,” and others argue that it resembles the original Assassin’s Creed title in HD-quality visuals. All in all, we suggest watching the video only if the potential story moments hidden within the leak will not stay in your mind when the game releases. It is likely that Ubisoft will call forth the power of the DMCA strike on the footage and take it down in a few hours to days.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage is a direct successor to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and features Basim as the main character with full Arabic dubbing and a compelling story. It will take about 25 to 30 hours to fully finish for users, instead of the usual 50-60 hours in past titles. Unfortunately, the action-adventure game is likely not going to debut on Steam after release, based on the list of platforms for the title. But nothing has been officially affirmed so far.
Ubisoft’s upcoming game is among the most anticipated titles of this year, and for good reason. Ubisoft has decided to pay homage to the olden beginnings of the franchise after many fan requests. Hence, Assassin’s Creed Mirage is returning to the IP’s roots after making polemical changes in the last few titles. Fans have already begun questioning whether Ubisoft has learned its lesson after bearing much criticism over the years.
It takes place in the detail-rich city of Baghdad during the Islamic golden age and is divided into many regions. Ubisoft’s latest Assassin’s Creed title is slated to release later this year on October 5. Unlike many other AAA entries coming out this year, Assassin’s Creed Mirage is not skipping the last generation of consoles. It arrives for Amazon Luna, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍