- The download size for Assassin’s Creed Mirage has surfaced online, sitting at approximately 32 GB.
- Mirage is set for release on October 5, 2023, and will return to the roots of the franchise.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage is right around the corner, and its file size on the PlayStation 5 is an impressive 32 GB. The information comes from a screenshot shared on Imgur, an image-sharing site, where we can see Ubisoft‘s next big release being downloaded, with its deluxe edition content next in line. Based on the language shown in the image, it can be surmised that it was taken on a console set to German.
While it may seem as if the player downloading the game will be able to play it early as well, that is unfortunately not the case. There is no early access for both editions of the game but pre-loads for the game are active. In a sense, however, we are getting it earlier than previously stated as it’s coming out a week earlier than its original release.
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage’s Narrative Director “Fought” To Include Alamut For Fans
- Please Don’t Post Assassin’s Creed Mirage’s Spoilers, Says Ubisoft
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage Has Just The Perfect Completion Time
The official release date now for the game is October 5, previously being set for the 12 of the same month, and it’s been touted as the series’ return to form. According to Ubisoft, Mirage will return to the roots. embracing the elements that got Assassin’s Creed this far. After playing through three entries featuring modern systems, deviating from the path AC had set, players are glad that Mirage is getting on that road again.
Mirage will take place in 9th-century Baghdad. The protagonist, Basim, starts out as a local thief and we will see how he finds himself with the Assassins, and works his way up through their ranks, In addition to returning to its roots, there will also be a number of new weapons at our disposal.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍