- New artwork for Assassin’s Creed Red has surfaced online via the LinkedIn profile of Senior Writer, Pierre Boudreau.
- The banner shows the series logo with a bit of what seems to be kanji along with the protagonist in Master Assassin’s robes.
- Earlier this year, an announcement from the business and marketing team at Ubisoft revealed the potential release year of the game.
A new visual for Assassin’s Creed: Codename Red has surfaced online. The image comes from the LinkedIn profile of the project’s Senior Writer, Pierre Boudreau. Sporting the banner art, it shows the franchise’s iconic logo along with the protagonist in Assassin attire and a katana in hand. In addition, the red background portrays a Japanese castle with falling leaves.
Furthermore, the protagonist’s attire seems to indicate their standing in the order of the Assassins. Given that they’re wearing a beaked hood, it’s evident that the main character will gain the Master rank at some point in Assassin’s Creed: Codename Red. Alternatively, it could also serve as a narrative device where the character starts as a Master, loses their rank, and has to journey through the land to regain it.
While it’s all speculation at this point, the plot element of honor, being stripped of it, and having to regain it is in line with the code of the Samurai. This is especially noteworthy given the setting of Assassin’s Creed: Codename Red. Previously, leaks have also shown that players will have the option to choose between a Samurai and a Shinobi in the game. Moreover, it would allow the devs to expand upon the title as it’s going to be an open-world experience that balances the series’s core of stealth with the more recent inclusion of RPG systems.
Similar Content To Read Up On
- Assassin’s Creed Red Could Arrive In 2024; Rumored To Be The Year’s “Biggest Blockbuster”
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage Is Ubisoft’s Biggest Next-Gen Launch To Date
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage Camera Glitch Makes The Game Isometric
Earlier this year, an announcement from the Business Development & Brand Partnership team at Ubisoft revealed that Assassin’s Creed: Codename Red will be released in 2024. The team was seeking new partners to sponsor the next entry in the famous series and their efforts ended up providing us with a potential launch window. In addition, the team also referred to it as 2024’s “biggest blockbuster.”
Ubisoft Quebec, the studio behind Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, is going to be the lead developer for Assassin’s Creed: Codename Red. Besides the much-wanted setting, the RPG is also going to bring back the narrative split between past and present. As of now, there’s not a lot of official information available on the game. More details are expected to surface as the year ends and 2024 begins.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍