- Tom Clancy’s The Division: Heartland has been rated PG-15 for all platforms in Taiwan.
- The free-to-play spin-off was announced in 2021; no release date has been provided since then.
- Ubisoft’s The Division franchise has sold over 20 million copies in its lifetime.
Ubisoft’s upcoming free-to-play shooter spin-off, Tom Clancy’s The Division: Heartland, has been rated by the Taiwanese Entertainment Software Board for current and last-gen gaming platforms, being labeled as PG-15. The rating was assigned earlier this month based on the elements of violence, inappropriate language, and anti-society themes utilized within the game.
Details regarding this rating initially surfaced on X (formerly known as Twitter) where user @Kurakasis tweeted a photo showing the information. According to them, games are rated in Taiwan between two to two and half months before a planned launch or open beta, implying that The Division: Heartland might be coming in January of 2024.
They go on to state how it’s still vague since there’s no official announcement and Ubisoft is known for surprise tactics. Moreover, misunderstandings do happen when it comes to software ratings so it’s always best to play it safe. That being said, the title was unrated on the Board’s website prior to getting its PG-15 label.
Related & Similar Content To Read Up On:
- Tom Clancy’s The Division Heartland Footage Leaked From Closed Beta
- The Division: Heartland Rated in South Korea, Possibly Releasing Soon
- It Seems Ubisoft Needs A Fresh Reminder Of The NFT Backlash
Ubisoft’s The Division franchise has garnered a great amount of positive reception, with the original game and its sequel being commercial successes. With the third entry currently in development, the spin-off will provide an all-new view of this universe in a new setting.
Prior to this rating in Taiwan, The Division: Heartland was rated in South Korea back in September last year. It’s worth noting that it was labeled 18+ in that region due to its theme. Since then, there hasn’t been any news on an official release date for the project.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍