Baldur’s Gate 3 has several items that are often carried by the players, and one such item is the Chest of the Mundane. This peculiar item is a shiny chest that helps you to manage various items in an organized manner. This is the best way to accommodate the abundant extra items and can carry lots of items that you can use in quests.
Chest Of The Mundane Location In BG3
- The chest of the Mundane can be found in the Underdark, which has a lot of entrances.
- Choose any of the ways to enter and travel to the west side of the underground.
- When you spot the Arcane Tower, you must know that you are going in the right direction.
- Either use the turn-based mode so you can easily move through the spaces to avoid the turrets
- Or you can equip the Sussur flowers from the Sussur tree nearby and use them to launch an attack on the sentry turrets.
When you have arrived at the main entrance, you must do the following:
- Send someone from your company to go through the nearby open window to enter the building.
- You should visit the balcony, and when facing right from the main door, you will spot the Baldur’s Gate 3 Chest of the Mundane placed on the railing.
- The exact location of the chest is at X:37 and Y:265.
- Go near the chest and press the right-click button to add the chest to the inventory of the character.
- It is better if players do a preparation check, also known as the “Arcana check,” to identify it, but it will work without the check as well.
- When you open the Chest of the Mundane in Baldur’s Gate 3, loot all the items inside.
The items that players loot will appear in your inventory, and the main items in the chest are as follows:
- Scroll of the Protection from Evil and Good.
- Boots of Mystra’s Grace.
- Scroll of the Mage Armor.
- A Gold Ingot.
- Hearthlight Bomb.
How To Use It
Players can use the chest as a carrier, and this way, they can carry way more items than before. The best thing about the chest is that the weight of the items is reduced by 0.5. As such, you can carry more items as the overall weight becomes much less.The best thing to do at this point is either find a merchant or you can also use other characters to carry the loot along with you.
You can store the items in the chest in the following sequence:
- You must store the chest in the inventory first, which weighs about 20 kg.
- Then, players must choose the items that need to be carried inside the chest.
- Drag the chosen items and put them on the icon of the chest to use the space inside the chest.
- You can accommodate a large number of items, so it is up to you to choose the items for carrying inside the chest.
That wraps up this brief on locating and using the Chest of the Mundane. As mentioned, this chest is best for storing excess items like armor pieces, rope, Greatswords, and many more. This way, you can carry more items with you on journeys. That’s it from my side. You can see our other articles, such as how to open the Selune chest and how to solve the Defiled Temple puzzle.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍