In Baldur’s Gate 3, players will need to navigate the intricate chambers of the Rosymorn Monastery in search of ceremonial weapons, the key to an age-old puzzle. The Ceremonial Longsword, Warhammer, Battleaxe, and Rusty Mace, once united, reveal the path to the legendary Dawnmaster’s Crest, a gateway to untold power and one of the best legendary weapons in BG3.
What Are Ceremonial Weapons In Baldur’s Gate 3
In Baldur’s Gate 3, players embark on a quest to find ceremonial weapons vital to unlocking the mysteries of Rosymorn Monastery. These weapons – the Ceremonial Longsword, Ceremonial Warhammer, Ceremonial Battleaxe, and Rusty Mace – are intricately placed within the monastery and are essential to completing a grand puzzle.
When successfully placed on their respective altars, they unveil the coveted Dawnmaster’s Crest. This crest is the key to accessing a legendary weapon in the game. However, be wary; while these ceremonial weapons glow with allure, they lose their mystique once removed from their pedestals, becoming ordinary, mundane weapons.
How To Get Ceremonial Warhammer In BG3?
The Ceremonial Warhammer can be found in a perilous location within the monastery. After exiting the Enchanted Door, players will notice vines adjacent to the door, cascading down from the roof.
- You must climb these vines to reach the rooftop.
- Be prepared for any obstacles or creatures that may stand in your way during the ascent.
- Upon reaching the rooftop, players will discover a large nest, guarded by eagles and littered with the remains of unfortunate Kobolds.
- Inside this nest lies the coveted Ceremonial Warhammer.
Players can choose to distract the eagles using Bard’s song, the Minor Illusion spell, or other similar effects. With the eagles momentarily sidetracked, players can swiftly grab the Ceremonial Warhammer.
Alternatively, using an Invisibility Potion, players can covertly approach and obtain the Ceremonial Warhammer. For a swift escape, a spell like Misty Step can come in handy. For those wanting to maintain a safe distance, Mage Hand can be employed to move the Ceremonial Warhammer, ensuring the party remains out of harm’s way.
Once in possession of the Ceremonial Warhammer, players can progress in their quest, bringing them one step closer to unveiling the secrets of the Rosymorn Monastery. Remember, this artifact, alongside other ceremonial weapons in Baldur’s Gate 3, plays a pivotal role in unlocking the Dawnmaster’s Crest
How To Get Ceremonial Battleaxe
The quest for the Ceremonial Battleaxe In Baldur’s Gate 3 is a riveting journey filled with challenges and intrigue. The Ceremonial Battleaxe awaits its finder inside the Rosymorn Monastery. The specific chamber housing the battleaxe is hidden beyond the Enchanted Door.
The Enchanted Door won’t yield easily, and players must employ their skills in lockpicking to gain access. If you’ve honed your thievery skills, unlocking this door will be a breeze. As the door creaks open, prepare for a confrontation. Inside, a formidable Guardian of Faith, a Level 7 NPC, stands guard. This entity is not to be underestimated; as soon as intruders step into its circle, it becomes hostile.
Engaging and defeating the Guardian of Faith is one approach. Upon its defeat, the Ceremonial Battleaxe can be looted directly from the Guardian’s remains. Tactical players might prefer to employ crowd control spells or abilities to incapacitate or distract the guardian, enabling a stealthy retrieval of the battleaxe.
Before entering the guardian’s chamber, players must navigate another challenge. The entrance is blocked by furniture, specifically a bed. Simple, direct attacks should suffice in clearing the path. Additionally, an agile jump over the cupboard will lead players directly to their objective.
Securing the Ceremonial Battleaxe is a triumph in itself, but remember, it is only a piece of a larger puzzle within the Rosymorn Monastery. Together with other ceremonial weapons in Baldur’s Gate 3, it paves the way to unlocking the grand mysteries and treasures of the game.
How To Get Rusty Mace
The Rusty Mace ceremonial weapon is instrumental for those delving deep into the enigmas of the Rosymorn Monastery. To ensure you wield the Rusty Mace, follow these steps:
- Your journey begins at the stained-glass ceiling room within the Rosymorn Monastery.
- This opulent room, adorned with intricate glasswork, is a beacon for adventurers.
- From the stained-glass room, adventurers need to spot a broken window leading outside to a fragmented floor.
- Taking a leap out this window is required, but be warned! The fall will sap some of your vitality.
- After the jump, a timely Rest can replenish your lost HP.
- For those wary of the fall, employing spells that mitigate or prevent fall damage, or allow safe descent, is recommended.
- Once safely on the ground, navigate towards a diminutive door.
- As you traverse this pathway, be vigilant; the Monastery is rife with hidden threats and secrets.
- Venturing to the end of the corridor, near a window surrounded by rubble, adventurers will find their prize: the Rusty Mace.
Acquiring the Rusty Mace is a feat of bravery and wit. But remember, this weapon, when combined with its ceremonial counterparts, plays an indispensable role in unveiling the treasures of the Rosymorn Monastery.
Where Is Ceremonial Longsword?
The Ceremonial Longsword is a unique artifact within the Rosymorn Monastery. Unlike the other Baldur’s Gate 3 ceremonial weapons that players must actively seek out and retrieve, the Ceremonial Longsword has already found its resting place.
The Ceremonial Longsword can be found already positioned on Dawnmaster Welkinglory’s pedestal within the monastery. Specifically, for players using the in-game coordinates system, Ceremonial Longsword is located at X:70 Y:77.
What Is The Usage Of Ceremonial Weapons In Baldur’s Gate 3?
Within the Stained-Glass puzzle room of the Rosymorn Monastery, there are designated altars meant for each ceremonial weapon. These altars are engraved with inscriptions that serve as clues to correctly match each weapon to its respective pedestal.
- Ceremonial Battleaxe is placed on Dawnmaster Vaseid’s Pedestal.
- Ceremonial Warhammer goes to Dawnmaster Seed’s Pedestal.
- Rusty Mace finds its place on Dawnmaster Stockhold’s Pedestal.
- The Ceremonial Longsword, meanwhile, is already set on Dawnmaster Welkinglory’s pedestal and should remain undisturbed.
When each weapon is meticulously positioned on its corresponding altar, a concealed vault within the monastery walls is revealed. This vault contains the illustrious Dawnmaster’s Crest in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Beyond just a reward for solving the puzzle, the Dawnmaster’s Crest is an essential artifact that unlocks one of Baldur’s Gate 3 legendary weapons. Adventurers can use this crest to delve into the Creche Y’llek and, at its depths in the Inquisitor’s chamber, retrieve the formidable Blood of Lathander Mace.
In conclusion, the depths of Rosymorn Monastery in BG3 offer players a challenge steeped in mystery and allure. While the Baldur’s Gate 3 ceremonial weapons—each a piece of a grander puzzle—glisten with magic, their true power lies in unlocking the Dawnmaster’s Crest. This important artifact paves the way to the BG3’s most legendary weapon, the Blood of Lathander Mace.
- Baldur’s Gate 3: All Romance Options
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Remove Arcane Barrier
- BG3: Best Race And Ability Points For Bard
- Baldur’s Gate 3: How To Open Selune Chest
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍