In the Rosymorn Monastery, you will find an appealing room that will offer you the Dawnmaster Crest BG3 as a reward. However, getting this reward won’t be simple as you will have to travel to different places to get three items in order to get the quest.
What Is Dawnmaster Crest In Baldur’s Gate 3?
Dawnmaster Crest is an important item you must have to get the Blood of Lanthander Mace. The crest is not that easy to find, as you will have to explore Monastery. However, the item is extremely useful as it will open the path for you to get one of the best maces in Baldur’s Gate 3. To get the crest, you will have to find all the Ceremonial Weapons scattered in Monastery.
Finding Ceremonial Weapons For The Stained Glass Puzzle In BG3
As said before, you would need four different weapons in order to do the puzzle, and then you will be able to get the Dawnmaster Crest. You will have to place each weapon in front of their corresponding Dawnmaster. The weapons can be found around the Monastery, but they can take a while.
How To Get The Ceremonial Longsword
Finding this weapon won’t be hard at all, as it will be already in the spot where it should be. So, don’t worry about this weapon, and don’t remove it from its place.
How To Find Ceremonial Battleaxe
The Ceremonial Battleaxe is a little tricky to find as it is located next to the Guardian of Faith Spell, locked behind a door. This weapon is located on the same floor, so head out of the stained glass room. After that, follow these steps:
- When you are out, you will see a tree and a walkway.
- There will be only a broken portion of the walkway, so jump across the other side.
- After that, go forward until you see a glowing door.
- Inside the room, the Ceremonial Battleaxe is located, but you will have to open the room first.
- To lockpick the door, you would need to roll at least 15, so switch over to a companion who has the highest sleight of hand and dexterity skill.
- After getting inside the room, you will have the weapon next to the Guardian of Faith Spell.
- Start a fight by entering into the ring. Once you win the battle against the guardian, you will be able to pick up the Ceremonial Battleaxe.
Where To Get Ceremonial Warhammer
This weapon can be found in the nest of an Ancient Eagle. The floor would be above the one where you found the battleaxe. Getting to the nest is easy. Exit the room where you found the battleaxe by jumping over the debris and then turning left. After that, follow these steps:
- Walk a few steps, and you will notice some Knotted Roots. Climb them to reach the top.
- At the top, you will find the Giant Eagle and the Ancient Eagle. To get the weapon, you must defeat them.
- After defeating them, you will be able to obtain the Ceremonial Warhammer.
Rusty Mace Location
You will find the Rusty Mace below the floor where you obtained the Ceremonial Battleaxe. After getting the Warhammer head down from the Knotted Roots and follow these steps:
- Go through the wooden door behind you and go down the stone stairs.
- When you are at the base of the staircase, you will have to head right.
- Destroy the barricade that is covering a break in the wall and then go through it.
- Go up and turn left. There you will see the rusty mace. Obtain the weapon, and you are good to go for the reward.
How To Solve The Stained Glass Puzzle And Get Dawnmaster Crest BG3
To solve the puzzle, head back to the stained glass room and put the weapons into their corresponding places. To do that, follow these steps:
- The Ceremonial Longsword will already be placed in the right place, so now you have to put the other 3 weapons you just got.
- Place the Ceremonial Warhammer to the left of the entrance.
- Place the Rusty Mace to the right of the entrance.
- Now, place the Ceremonial Battleaxe on the pedestal at the back of the room to get the Dawnmaster Crest BG3.
- If you place the weapon on the wrong pedestal, the consequences won’t be hard, as you will just get knocked out by the weapon and get dazed for a moment.
- When you have successfully placed all the weapons on their respective pedestal, a secret place will open, and you will be able to see a pouch there.
- Inside the pouch, you will find the Dawnmaster’s Crest and a letter.
The Purpose Of Dawnmaster Crest In BG3
The Dawnmaster Crest is necessary to obtain the Blood of Lathander Mace, which has healing qualities and can cast the Sunbeam. To get this mace, head to Inquisitor’s chamber in Creche Y’llek. Upon entering the chamber, go to the left. There you will find two statues. The right one should face east, and the left one should face west. This will open a secret path, so enter it and go down. After that, follow these steps:
- To proceed any further, you will have to destroy the energy resources as this way; you will remove the barriers.
- The first energy resource can be destroyed easily by hitting it multiple times. However, the second one has a trap.
- Use a DC 14 Sleight of Hand Check to disarm the trap. Destroy the energy resources behind the trap and then move forward to destroy the last one.
- Now enter the last room, find the crest panel, and insert the Dawnmaster’s Crest.
- A cutscene will appear, and when it is over, you will get the Blood of Lathander Mace.
That’s almost everything you would want to know about the Dawnmaster Crest BG3. The places to find the weapons could be annoying, but with this guide, you can easily find the weapons and complete this quest to get the reward. Use the crest to get the secret Mace. While you are at it, check out the guide on the best possible Karlach Build. The guide includes her progression, feats, and some extra items.
After that, make sure to read the guide on All 8 Wizard Subclasses alongside their features, level progression, and more. When you are done with that, give Baldur’s Gate 3 Best Shadowheart Companion build guide a read for a complete showcase. Do not forget to visit the page of Baldur’s Gate 3 Origin Characters guide to know more about it. Lastly, read the guide on the best Fighter Subclasses to know which one is best.
- Baldur’s Gate 3: BEST Skills
- Baldur’s Gate 3: The Best Sorcerer Class Spells
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Can You Use The Rope
- Baldur’s Gate 3: BEST Greatswords
Image Credits: ZaFrostPet
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍