Baldur’s Gate 3 allows players to come across a plethora of best items, such as that of the Flower Key, which is needed to complete a few important quests. Players might want to know how to obtain the Baldur’s Gate 3 Flower Key. Therefore, a detailed walkthrough might be required!
Baldur’s Gate 3 Open Hand Temple Murders Quest
Kicking things off, the Baldur’s Gate 3 Flower Key will be part of a quest that is called the Open Hand Temple Murders quest.
- Start things off by going to the Open Hands Temple, which can be seen on the map.
- You will need to interact with an NPC, and after asking her a few questions, she will grant you access to investigating the quest.
- After that, you want to make your way to the basement of the Open Hand Temple.
- But before that, you will need to do a crucial part of “gathering information” about the murders, for which you will need to head into one of the rooms where a dead body lies.
- Use the spell which allows you to speak to the dead, and you can ask it important questions which uncover the secrets of the man’s death.
- After a while, the spell wears off, and you can no longer ask any questions.
Heading To The Basement
From here, you will want to make your way to the basement, and that can be done by heading toward the door at the end of the room where the man is dead.
- Head out through the door, which makes you walk outside, and then you will need to head into another door leading you inside another room.
- After heading inside, you will be in a room with multiple barrels and a hanging chandelier.
- Towards the left of the room, there should be an operatable wooden hatch that has blood splattered on the side of it.
- Get closer and interact with the wooden hatch, and it will instantly lead you down to the basement.
- From there, you want to head forward, and there should be a door towards the right, and you want to interact with it to open it.
- Open it, and there will be a room with two statues in it.
- Head towards the left statue and walk towards the wall, and it will uncover a Heraldic Sign, and it can be taken off, and beneath it will be a button that can be pressed.
- Do the same towards the right statue, and yet another Heraldic Sign will reveal a button too.
After both the buttons have been pressed, it will unlock a doorway between the two statues, and you want to keep heading forward and then down the hill. From here, there will be a battle that takes place.
After the battle, you want to head to the crime scene, investigate everything that’s going on, and pick up any loot that was present. Amongst the loot, one of the dead bodies will also hold a Scroll of Thunderwave and a Key with a flower motif.
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Baldur’s Gate 3 Flower Key, and with that, let’s wrap up the guide! While you’re here, why not read up on Baldur’s Gate 3 Max Level guide, which will detail the max level! Apart from this, the Baldur’s Gate 3 Halsin guide will tell you everything you need to know about Halsin!
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Best Fighter Subclasses
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Cleric
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Druid Build
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Best Skills
Photo Credits: Wowquests on Youtube
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍