CS2 has introduced an all-new menu and screen to choose what weapons you want to take into battle, called the loadout. The loadout makes a player confident going into battle and can deeply affect a player’s in-game performance. This is why you must ensure you are choosing the CS2 Best Loadout.
- Author’s Note: With more than dozens of hours of experience in CS2, I feel more than obliged to provide you with hands-on experience on the topic below.
Now, first, check out the best loadout for Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists in CS2, along with their complete list of weapons that you should choose:
|Terrorist||- Glock||- Tec9|
- Desert Eagle
|Counter-Terrorist||- P2000||- R8-Revolver|
What Is CS2 LoadoutIn simple words, loadout is the menu where you can decide and choose what 15 weapons you want to take into battle with you. These 15 weapons are divided into 3 separate tiers. There are a lot of weapons; thus, the player must ensure that he is confident and familiar with the 15 weapons he chooses.
The 3 Tiers are:
- Pistols: You can choose 5 different side arms that you want to go into battle.
- Mid-Tier: You can choose 5 different weapons from Shotguns, SMGs, and Heavy weapons.
- Rifles: Here, you can choose 5 different rifles: Heavy rifles or Assault rifles.
Best CS2 Loadout For Terrorist SideNow, onwards to the best loadout for the Terrorist side. You will have to select multiple weapons in 3 tiers, which you can buy during the game once you have enough cash and are in the buying zone. There is also a starting pistol in the mix that you have to choose.
While playing on the terrorist side, you only have one available starting pistol: the Glock.
The other 4 empty slots should be filled up by choosing:
- Tec9: Great efficiency; you can hit your shots while moving relatively easily.
- Desert Eagle: Despite its low fire rate, its immense damage can do wonders for you.
- P250: An amazing sidearm overall.
- Dual-Berettas: The only suitable last choice since all the other pistols are extremely underpowered.
Again, on the terrorist side, you should choose 1 shotgun and 4 SMGs from the mid-tier. They are:
- MAC10: SMG that can aim and shoot easily while running. MAC10 has plenty of ammo and should definitely be your first choice.
- P90: Another SMG if you like to rush and usually use a lot of ammo.
- Sawed-Off: Known for its high damage and should be in your loadout if you can aim well.
- UMP-45: Very high fire rate and is super cheap to get; thus, the UMP-45 should be in your loadout.
- Negev: Just shoot with this weapon; it will not disappoint you because the Negev has unlimited ammo.
Rifles are the most used weapons out of your loadout, so you should make sure you have the best out of them in your loadout, the best being:
- AK-47: Needs no introduction. The AK-47 is by far the most used and loved gun in the game. It has amazing damage and is really fun to use.
- AWP: Sniper rifle that can one-shot the opponent.
- Galil-AR: Easy to control and does great damage.
- SSG 08: Another sniper rifle that can be useful in the later rounds.
- G3SG1: Extremely fun to use and, therefore, should be given a go!
Best CS2 Loadout For Counter-Terrorist SideFurthermore, now, you will be given the list of the best loadouts for the Counter–Terrorist side. Like before, you will have to choose multiple weapons through 3 tiers. theses weapons can be purchased during the game through the shop if you have enough cash. Also, you will have to decide on a starting pistol for the loadout as well.
On the Counter-Terrorist side, your default pistol is either a P2000 or USP-S; you should go for the P2000, and your other 4 choices should be:
- R8-Revolver: Does great damage and is an excellent choice for a firearm.
- P250: Costs almost nothing and is quite easy to use.
- Five-SeveN: Great if you want long-range encounters.
- Dual-Berretas: Extremely useful if terrorists are pushing you.
The mid-tier has a lot of weapons to choose from. These are the best:
- Nova: A good choice for a cheap shotgun. Also, the Nova can damage your opponents from long-range as well.
- UMP-45: An excellent choice for an SMG since it is good for long-range battles and does not run out of ammo quickly.
- P90: A great SMG to go with as it has a good fire rate and good ammo capacity. So overall, The P 90 is a solid choice and needs to be in your loadout.
- MP9: Right now, the MP9 is the best SMG in the game and has an extremely high fire rate
- XM1014: An expensive shotgun that does the job quite well.
The 5 top choices should be:
- M4A4: Reliable and excellent choice for an assault rifle and is very highly used.
- AWP: Even if you are not that good at sniping, AWP is a must, just in case.
- FAMAS: Not that expensive and should definitely be in your top 5 preferences.
- AUG: Has a high fire rate and can be used well with a scope.
- SSG 08: This weapon should be used in the later rounds for long-distance snipes.
After playing multiple hours of CS2, I realized these were the best possible loadouts for both the Terrorist and Counter terrorist sides. I spent some time with these weapons and discovered that the P90 was a savior for me as it did not need much skill to be operated. Also, my go-to strategy was to use the starting pistol for the first round and later grab my desired weapon, the P90.
And with that, the CS2 Best Loadout guide comes to an end. Where you were entailed the best loadouts for both the Terrorist and Counter-Terrorist side.
Also, if you are new to CS2 you should check out How To Rank Up Fast In CS2 guide written by our guides writer Martin Bell along with the How To Get Better At CS2 guide, which is also written by Martin. Other than that, if you would like to add something, you can do so through the comment section below.
- CS2: How To See Damage Dealt
- CS2: Ranking System
- CS2: How To Open Console?
- CS2: The BEST Agents To Buy
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍