- The new Counter-Strike 2 update increases the knife spinning increase. The feet of other users will also not appear black when seen through a gun scope.
- A memory leak that happened due to particles in Counter-Strike 2 and other similar issues has been patched to increase performance.
- The bug causing loadouts not to save and some maps-related bugs will also not occur thanks to Valve.
Valve has been on a huge stride with all the new patches that are coming out for Counter-Strike 2. The new update seemingly fixes a bundle of bugs and glitches that were making users question the game’s evolution. Arguably, the most noticeable change is the knife spinning speed increase. It seemed quite odd after the game shifted into its new phase, but the patch has increased the speed to make it feel like how we remember it.
The feet of other players will no longer appear as pitch black when seen through a gun scope. The update also touches on a few performance issues. A memory leak that occurred for users at random intervals because of particles in Counter-Strike 2 has been dealt with. There were also fixes for the CPU performance improvements for weapon tracers. All this ought to make the game run smoother by a mile.
- Counter-Strike 2’s New Update Changes Flashbangs, Fixes Bugs, Lag, And Crashes.
- Valve Scrapped A VR Console Plan For Being “Stupid Expensive,” Reveals Employee.
- Valve Loses EU Appeal Over €1.6 Million Fine For Geo-Blocking Practices.
Additionally, Counter-Strike 2 had a few issues with the hitboxes of players, but it seems to have been fixed as well. Several bugs related to hitbox alignment have now vanished. The new gun animations have been quite alluring, but not every gun animation has always worked as intended for the community. Bolts will now move for M4A4 and M4A1-S deployment animations, unlike before.
Valve has also squashed a bug where the weapon inspect option could stop the silencer toggle animation. Many other anomalies with the Mirage, Vertigo, and Nuke maps have also been fixed or tweaked but were not specified. Weapon finishes, stickers, and the “looking to play” feature also got a bit of love from the devs.
The users that reported loadout changes not saving after closing the game shortly will also not have to deal with that dilemma anymore. A matchmaking data center is now also available in the Chengdu, China region for better performance for the local players.
While most of the fans have accepted Counter-Strike 2 with open hearts, some are afraid to adapt with all the gone features, game modes, and bugs in place. Regardless, the devs are adding servers in more regions and mending the bugs to make the game enjoyable for new and old players alike.
Counter-Strike 2 launched on September 27, 2023, replacing the original CS: GO as a major update and ending its domination in the FPS genre to start anew. Its release on other platforms seems unlikely right now, but a leak in the past has hinted that the title could arrive on mobiles as well.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍