Cyberpunk 2077 is a game in which every choice you make has some consequences, so your choices in Judy’s “Pisces” job immediately impact the game’s course of events. So, this guide will discuss the Cyberpunk 2077 Pisces’ best outcome based on your decisions in the mission here.
- Pisces is one of many side jobs that you do in Cyberpunk 2077. Judy Alvarez offers you this job after you complete her 3rd Side Job, Talkin’ ‘Bout A Revolution.
- Pisces is one of those side jobs that immediately affect the player.
- The choices you make during this quest decide the future with Judy. You’ll have three options, but you can choose only one.
- Each option will have its consequences, so you’ll have to choose wisely.
- The first option is to accept Maiko’s offer. This will result in an inability to continue Judy’s remaining quest and letting Maiko and Tyger Bosses take charge of Clouds.
- The second option is to reject Maiko’s offer and Kill Tyger Bosses. This will allow you to complete the remaining quest line.
- The last option is to reject Maiko’s offer, but you let them live instead of killing her and the Tyger bosses. Judy will not like the decision, but later in the game, she’ll accept this decision.
How To Initiate Pisces Job?
You do many side jobs in the CP77, and Pisces is one of those side jobs.
- Judy Alvarez will offer you this job through a call after you complete her 3rd Side Job, Talkin‘ ‘Bout A Revolution.
- To start this job, you’ll have to wait six in-game hours after completing Judy’s 3rd side job until Judy texts you for the quest.
- When you receive this message, you’ll have to wait another six hours to begin this mission.
- If you miss the call, call her back and ask her to give you this quest.
- After a few days, Judy will leave you a text message; reply to her and book a time by a day.
- She’ll then call you again to proceed with the quest.
Pisces Mission Begins
Following are the course of events taking place in the Pisces Mission:
- After you get the green signal from Judy, you’ll begin this quest in Westbrook District and Japantown Sub District.
- The main location is in the Mega building H8, where there will be all the action.
- You, along with your group of dolls, will make it through this building to take out the Tyger Claws gang.
- At around 4 pm, you’ll start your raid with the dolls.
- First, you’ll have to take the elevator and go directly down, where you’ll have to kill the three guards using stealth attacks.
- Then go to the rooftop on the elevator, jump over to another roof beside you, and go down through a ladder.
- To avoid fighting the guards, slip into the penthouse through the shutters.
- However, if you want to take down guards, walk through the door.
- Now pass through a bar area, take down two more Tyger Claws, and enter Hiromi’s office.
Pisces Choices and their Outcomes
When you enter the office, Maiko will start talking to you. You’ll have three options to choose from. Each choice will have its consequences. Your choices will determine whether you need to fight more and complete Judy’s quest line and also form a romantic relationship with her (if you play a feminine character) or you don’t need to fight anymore and let Maiko succeed with her plan.
The First Option: Worst Outcome
Maiko will ask you not to do anything to the Tyger Claw bosses and let the Clouds remain their subservient. In this way, she’ll take over Hiromi’s position among them. If you choose this option, then Hitomi will be killed, and Maiko will take over the reins of Clouds. In other words, she’ll become chairwoman of the Clouds.
Afterward, she’ll give you money. Accepting the money means leaving them as they are and not fulfilling Judy’s wish to eliminate the Tyger Claw bosses from the Clouds and make the dolls free.
This will make Judy pissed at you. It also means you’re not completing Judy’s quest line, as she’ll leave you later in the game because you didn’t fulfill your promise of taking out Tyger bosses. This is the worst choice as neither you’ll be able to complete Judy’s quests nor fulfill your promise to her, making your progress in the game totally futile.
The Second Choice: Best Outcome
You reject Maiko’s plan and kill all three Tyger Claw bosses, including Hiromi. This will make Maiko angry at you, and she’ll attack you. However, you’ll have the choice to kill or leave her. Whether you choose to kill her or not depends on you. A wise decision would be not to kill her and leave her unconscious.
As a result, Judy will become happy with you, and you’ll get a chance to romance and access the Pyramid Song side job in Judy’s romance. This will also maximize your gains in the game, as you can complete the quest line and get extra EXP from the kills. So, choosing this option brings you the best outcome.
The Third Option: The Easy Choice
The third option is to reject Maiko’s offer and refuse the payment she gives you. But, instead of killing her and the Tyger Claw bosses, you choose to let them live. This will result in Maiko being the Chairwoman of the Clouds.
Although Judy will not like this decision initially, you’ll get to terms with this decision later in the game. This way, you’ll still have the chance to romance her later in the game and complete the quest line, too. It’ll result in Maiko becoming the Chairwomen of the Clouds and Tyger Claw bosses still controlling the Clouds from the backend.
If you take this decision, it won’t be wise as it’ll allow Tyger Claw bosses to still control Clouds and make dolls their subservient. It also means you’re not fulfilling your promise to Judy of eliminating the Tyger Claw bosses.
Which Option Should You Choose?
You can make any decision, but the second option seems best as not only will it fulfill Judy’s wish, but it will give you a chance to maximize your gains in the game.
Nevertheless, you can also opt for the third option if you want to favor both Judy and Maiko. However, in the end, it’ll depend on you. With that said, you would surely want to know The Best Operating System to give you an edge against your enemies in this fast-paced game.
So, there you have it! This guide has discussed Cyberpunk 2077 Pisces’ best outcome that you can get depending on the choices you make. We hope our guide will help you to decide the best pathway for this mission. Talking of gaining an edge over enemies; you must check out All Edgerunner Weapons.
These weapons will give you a much-needed advantage over your opponents. Moreover, you can also check out what perks you’ll get as you progress in the game in this article: Best Perks In Cyberpunk.
- Best Cyberpunk 2077 PC Settings For High FPS
- All Cyberpunk 2077 Legendary Clothes Locations
- Best Katanas in Cyberpunk 2077
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍