The Destiny 2 community was recently blessed with another enjoyable Dungeon: Warlords Ruin. With it has arrived a gorgeous-looking armor, set that perfectly fits the cold setting of the Warlord’s Ruin Dungeon. This new Destiny 2 Warlords Ruin armor set is called the Dark Age Set, and it drops from all the encounters and secret chests.
- Why Trust Us: Usama Mehmood has over 2500+ hours in both Destiny 1 & 2, so you can rely on his expertise when reading about the Dungeon Armor Sets.
Similar Read: Destiny 2: All Warlord’s Ruin Dungeon Weapons
Warlords Ruin – Exotic Ghost Shell
The exotic Ghost Shell for Warlords Ruin Dungeon is called Zira’s Shell. Similar to other exotic Ghost Shells, it does not have any special about it except for acquiring it for collection purposes.
Furthermore, the only way to acquire Zira’s Shell is to complete Warlords Ruin Dungeon on Master difficulty. Then, you need to unlock the triumph called XYZ. Therefore, I would recommend you don’t go after this shell unless you are going after the Wrathbearer title.
- Zira’s Shell drops after completing the Master version of Warlords Ruin Dungeon.
- It is part of the Collections Badege and a requirement for the Wrathbearer title.
- I recommend a Power Level of at least 1820 if you want to attempt Master Warlords Ruin.
- The armor for Titan drops from all encounters and secret chests of the Dungeon.
- You should aim for stat distribution focused on Resilience/Recovery and Discipline.
- I would recommend you try to obtain the Artifice Armor to have an extra mod slot.
- The Warlord’s Ruin armor for Hunter drops from secret chests in all three encounters.
- For the Hunter sub-class, I recommend you should farm for Mobility-Resilience, focused stats.
- Similar to Titans, I would recommend you attempt the Master difficulty for a chance to get Artifice armor.
- All three encounters and the two secret chests will drop the Destiny 2 Warlords Ruin armor for Warlock.
- I will recommend a Recovery-Discipline focused stats distribution for the Warlock sub-class.
- To get the best stat distribution and an extra mod slot, farm for the Artifice armor on Master difficulty.
My Thoughts On These Armor
The Warlords Ruin Dungeon armor is good-looking, but it’s not one of my favorite Dungeon armor. One of the reasons for this is that it does not shade well and makes my character look very bulky. I prefer the sleek and clean-looking armor of the Prophecy dungeon.
As always, If you have any questions, let us know in the comments. You can also read my Destiny 2 Warlords Ruin Dungeon Guide if you are new to this Dungeon. Lastly, be sure to check out my Review of Destiny 2, where I cover everything about up till the Witch Queen expansion.
- Destiny 2: Best Glaives
- Destiny 2: Best Titan Builds
- Destiny 2: Root of Nightmares Guide
- Destiny 2: Nimbus Voice Actor
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍