DG-56 is one of the best Assault Rifles in Warzone. It recently got released with Season 1, and players are still unsure of how to build it. Most players are not used to the three-round burst, so Loadout for the DG-56 can be a bit challenging in Call of Duty Warzone.
- Why Trust Us: Zohaib has spent 30+ hours in Warzone testing different DG-56 loadouts, which makes his recommendations reliable.
DG-56 Best Loadout
Here is an overview of the DG-56 Best Warzone Loadout and class:
|Corio Eagleseye 2.5x
|DG-56 LS18 Barrel
|5.5g Nato High Grain Rounds
|60 Round Drum
|VT-7 Spiritfire Supressor
- Why I Chose This Loadout: The DG-56 has high damage, but it lacks Range and Bullet Velocity, which the loadout provides.
- High burst damage.
- Good range with the loadout.
- WSP Swarm is great for close-range combat.
- Burst might be hard for players to adjust to.
Best AttachmentsHere are the Best attachments for the DG-56:
- Barrel: DG-56 LS18 Barrel
- Optic: Corio Eagleseye 2.5x
- Ammunition: 5.56 Nato High Grain Rounds
- Magazine: 60 Round Drum
- Muzzle: VT-7 Spiritfire Suppressor
For the recoil and all, I don’t think there is any need to get any attachments for that; it gets better with other attachments. As I’ve already mentioned, the three-shot burst helps you control the DG-56 easily. First, the barrel, DG-56 LS18 Barrel, enhances the weapon’s bullet velocity and range. Not only that, it increases the recoil control too.
- The Optics is the Corio Eagleseye 2.5x scope.
- The scope takes away a bit of ADS speed, but it allows you to easily target enemies at a distance.
- 5.56 Nato High Grain ammunition increases the bullet velocity significantly.
- But it takes away some recoil control, which is worth it as you can easily target enemies at a distance.
- The 60 Round Drum is perfect for playing with a whole squad.
- Higher rounds allow you to wipe out entire squads without having to reload.
- But if you’re playing solo, you can stick with the default mag as it does its job good enough.
Best Class Setup
For the DG-56, you can take the following secondary weapons, equipment, and best perks.
- Secondary Weapon: WSP Swarm
- Equipment: Throwing Knife, Smoke Grenade
- Perks: Double Time, Irradiated, Hardened, High Alert
Whatever perks or equipment you choose for your class will usually remain the same. And that is because you won’t change your playstyle. After all, you chose a different pair of weapons. As for the DG-56, I would like to go with the WSP Swarm. Now, the main reason for that is because the WSP allows you to chase enemies and fire bullets at a fast rate. Its high mobility allows you to reposition yourself while low on health.
My Take On The DG-56 In WZ3
The DG-56 is an excellent weapon that can kill enemies at medium-long range in a few seconds.
After spending countless hours in previous Warzone versions, I can confidently say that it is one of the best Assault Rifles. The scope provides accuracy when you’re targeting enemies at a distance. The recoil is manageable even then. It isn’t the easiest weapon to handle, but it is quite powerful. As for me, it took me a while to adjust to a burst weapon after using the Full Auto weapons for a while. But the benefit was great.
While you’re at it, read the Modern Warfare III review by Huzaifah Durrani. It is quite similar to Warzone as the Warzone is based on Modern Warfare III. Furthermore, check out the Best Guns in Warzone, which everyone should have in their loadouts.
More From eXputer:
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍