Warzone 2 is out now, and you know what that means! All new weapons, loadouts, game modes, and much more! That being said, you need to make sure you have the best Warzone 2 tacticals on you when you are suiting up for your next battle!
Why Trust Us: Huzaifa has played Warzone 2 for well over 120 hours. Therefore, his expertise and recommendations can be trusted.
Information on the best tactical are mentioned in the table below:
|-Slowed movement speed
-Low aim control
|-Immediate health boost
-Small speed boost
|Gives estimated position of any enemies
|Disable enemy'S equipment by causing an EMP blast in AOE
|Provide you to hide or escape
|-Helpful in clearing any structures
-Grant you an infrared scan of the enemies
|-Soping out any location
-Point out enemies
1. Stun Grenade
- Why I choose this: Helps me to rush on enemies and catch them off-guard.
Stun Grenades do mainly what they’re called, which is stunning enemy players. Anyone affected by a stun grenade will have blurred vision, slowed movement speed, low aim control, and low sensitivity when turning. Therefore, the stun grenade is overall a good tactical for disabling enemies. Moreover, you can easily get in a few kills with good timing and a well-thrown stun grenade.
- Why I choose this: Gives me an instant health boost to get back in action.
The Stim is a medical syringe that gives an immediate health boost to you during combat. Since it heals you to the maximum and gives you a small speed boost, it is great for you when you are playing aggressively and need to stay on point when running and gunning. It is especially important when you can’t risk the enemy covering and healing up.
3. Heartbeat Sensor
- Why I choose this: helps me to locate campers in the battlefield
Heartbeat sensors give an estimated position of any enemies within a cone-shaped area of around 50m in front of you. These are great picks for seasoned players. Especially when you are in the last few players on the map, trying to spot the enemy.
- The heartbeat sensor tactical has been nerfed in Warzone 2, and some modes still have better substitutes, like UAVs.
- Most players can equip UAVs early on for a longer and more spread-out radar.
- Considering that, the Heartbeat sensor is still a pretty good option. It is most useful when you are pinpointing where your target is.
4. Shock Stick
- Why I chose this: It gives me an advantage over enemies when their equipment gets shut down due to EMP shock.
Shock sticks are one of the newer additions to the armoury. If you love disabling the enemy’s equipment, then it is surely for you. They can disable any enemy equipment by creating an EMP blast in the AOE where they are thrown.
- They also stun enemies until they exit the AOE, and they disable vehicle control in Warzone.
- These are great for defensive play as well; if you want your enemy to avoid attacking from a certain route, throw these, and they’ll avoid advancing since they won’t be able to aim properly.
5. Smoke Grenade
- Why I chose this: It helps to create a blind spot and escape the opponent’s line of fire when the situation becomes critical.
Throwable and easy to cover, these are great in situations when you are in the enemy’s sights and need to hide or escape. Sentry guns will also be unable to lock on to you when you are in smoke. Hence making them great for flanking and capturing objectives.
6. Snapshot Grenade
- Why I chose this: This advance tech helps me to spot any hidden enemies.
The Snapshot grenade is generally a good tactical when clearing any structures or just to get an idea of where the enemy is. They explode quickly and give you an infrared scan of any enemies in the room, as well as their bodies, which you can see from your POV.
It is great for you in scenarios where you think it might be an ambush. You can also use it in scenarios where the player is lying down or crouching.
7. Spotter Scope
- Why I chose this: Great equipment for squads and duos. Helps to communicate more effectively.
It is great for you when you are in duos, trios, or even quads. If you have a sniper on your team, use the scope to point out enemies and let them drop. While it may not be the most suitable for you if you are the sort who loves firefights and CQC, it would still help in scoping out any location, so you have an idea of what you are getting into.
My Take On Best Tactical Equipment
As you can only carry one type of tactical, calling one item the best is a highly subjective matter. All in all, the ones that I mentioned are the best tactics that you can use in Warzone 2. What matters is how you make use of your tactics. If you are a well-seasoned player who thinks Shock Sticks are the way to go, then go for it! I generally recommend pairing lethal like grenades and Semtex with stuns. Heartbeat sensors go well with Claymore when ambushing.
Molotovs and stuns work well, too, when you want the enemy disabled enough to get a lot of damage so you can easily finish them off. But generally, if you are focusing on tactics only, stun grenades and stim are the best for all situations.
That sums up the guide on Warzone 2 Best Tacticals. In the end, I recommend you go through Asad Ahmed’s review on Warzone 2 and check out his in-depth analysis.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍