Honkai Star Rail is not an open-world game, but still, we come across special non-hostile creatures known as the Warp Trotter. By defeating them, we get amazing rewards. They may be a bit problematic to capture as they run away immediately upon confrontations. In our guide, we will be discussing how to defeat them, rewards, abilities, and the exact location of these trotters in Honkai Star Rail.
- Honkai Star Rail Warp Trotter is a mysterious creature that can be defeated to get rewards
- Use these different strategies to defeat him:
- Use characters that are equipped with quantum, physical and imaginary attacks, as these mark the trotter’s weakness
- Use freeze or imprison debuffs
- Using Honkai Star Rail’s Welts as it is highly effective against the trotter.
- 60 Stellar Jades are awarded as a result of defeating them. These are used as a premium currency in Honkai Star Rail.
- You can see the locations of all the Trotter on the local map
- All trotters are mainly located in Herta Space Station, Jarili-VI, and Xianzhou: The Luofu
- There are three key abilities of these creatures S-S-S-Scared, Run… Run!, Phew… Escaped.
What Is A Warp Trotter
Warp Trotters are cute-mysterious creatures in Honkai: Star Rail, which is present in different locations at various times. The trotters are non-damaging when confronted, but they run away very swiftly. In order to defeat them, we have to be quick. Moreover, they drop off amazing rewards when eliminated. Furthermore, Hoyoverse describes them as interdimensional creatures that spend most of their lives gathering, wearing, and escaping.
How To Defeat A Warp Trotter
Taking out Warp Trotter in Honkai Star Rail is not much difficult, but you have to duel them carefully. Whenever you come across a trotter, he will be using other enemies to attack you. In the meantime, it will run away from the scene. You must keep your focus on the trotters while you are facing other creatures so that they cannot escape.
We use the following tactics to catch a Warp Trotter in Hunkar: Star Rail
- Use characters that have the same element as the trotters’ weaknesses which are physical, quantum, and imaginary attacks.
- Hunt characters like Dan Heng to counter them.
- Use freeze or imprison debuffs to thwart them.
- If Honkai: Star Rail’s Welt is available, use it as it is ideal to consume time against the warp trotter.
- Keep the autopilot off, as it may prioritize the creatures that aid the trotter.
- The Warp Trotters are not affected much by ice attacks, but still, you can use March 7th or Herta.
The first time we kill a Warp Trotter, five Stellar Jades are awarded as a result of Tinadalos Piggy’s achievement. This is a premium currency to buy characters of light cones or can be utilized to equip passes for Honkar Star: Banners for an easy fight. Overall, Wart Trotters drop 60 Stellar Jades. Although you may have to get off the track to capture these creatures, they are worth it.
It is to be noted that in Simulated Universe, defeating a trotter would not award you Stellar Jades, rather, you just pick an extra blessing. Also, In random occurrences, you might catch up with three Trotters at once; capturing one of them will ensure that you have won the battle.
How To See The Location Of All Warp Trotters
We can see all the remaining creatures by following these steps
- Go to your local map
- At the left of your screen, click the drop-down menu right next to the treasure chest icon.
- You will see all the Warp Trotters, treasure chests, and challenges in the area.
Location Of All Warp Trotters In Honkai: Star Rail
Warp Trotters are scattered around at various locations. Follow the locations given below to find out. Furthermore, you can also use this interactive map simulator to find out the precise locations.
Herta Space Station
There are three trotters in this area.
In the corridor of North West side of the Reception Center.
Go to the first floor. At the south of the control center, you will find a trotter in a room.
On the second floor, go to one of the two rooms at South East of Space Parts Warehouse.
You will find eight different trotters at various locations
Outlying Snow Plains
At the West of Long Slope
On the corridor to South East of Leasure Plaza
Silvermane Guard Restricted Zone
In the corridor near to North West of Southern Space Corner
Corridor of Fading Echoes
At the South-West Corner of the map, go to Corridor.
From the Central Platform, go to the pathway that leads from there.
At the lower side of the Northern path
Go to the first floor in the east corridor of the map.
Go to the second floor at the stair on South West side of the map,
Xianzhou: The Luofu
There are only two trotters in this area.
We find a trotter on the first floor at the West of Northern Space
In the Southern part of the map, go to the stairs at the Center.
Note: New locations where Warp Trotter is to be found may be added, so keep following our website to learn more
Abilities Of Warp Trotter
There are a total of 3 abilities
- S-S-S-Scared: The trotter is scared and runs away in two turns.
- Run… Run!: It is spooked and flees in one turn
- Phew…Escaped: The creature runs away in one turn.
The trotter mostly uses S-S-S-Scared so make sure to capture it before two turns. Nevertheless, if it does flee, you can always come back after it has respawned.
This marks the end of our guide. Using this, you can know all about the Honkai: Star Rail Warp Trotter including how to defeat, abilities, and most importantly, locations. It is easy to explore in the game as it is a Tactical RPG, but finding mysterious elements like Warp Trotters may be difficult and confusing to make progress. Also, check out our Honkai Star Rail tier list for all characters you can play. Furthermore, learn about all the elements.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍