One of the few difficult bosses found in the world of Cyberpunk 2077 is Rhino. You have to beat Rhino as part of the side quest Beat on the Brat: Rancho Coronado. The reason why defeating Rhino is a very troublesome task is that her shots and other attacks are beyond powerful. Also, the map or arena is a particularly small area with pillars and ladders that can damage you if you run into them.
|Quest Name||Beat on the Brat: Rancho Coronado.|
|Quest Rewards||950 EXP, Money & Street Cred|
- Players will have to beat Rhino in order to complete the side quest Beat on the Brat: Rancho Coronado.
- Defeating Rhino can be particularly tough because of her high damage and the tricky arena in which the fight takes place.
- Here are a few tips to follow and defeat Rhino easily:
- Never turn a blind eye to the body stats, as they can be the key to beating Rhino since they offer a good range of perks for V.
- Make use of the end-game skills of V in order to gain an advantage during the fight.
- Making use of the Gorilla Arms can largely affect the outcome of the battle due to their high damage.
- Reinforced Tendons and the Biomonitor can be used as a great line of defense against her attacks.
- Retreat or dodge far away immediately when Rhino starts making a shoving motion.
- Use the Katana technique if all else fails since it offers a deadly attack pattern on enemies.
- The rewards for defeating her are 950 EXP, Money, as well as reputation XP for the Street Cred.
How To Beat Rhino In Cyberpunk 2077
Beating Rhino is one of the toughest parts of the game, but the satisfaction you get after beating the monstrous & muscular boss is unmatched throughout the realms of Cyberpunk 2077. In order for V to become champion, it must defeat Rhino, who is a member of the Animals, and the current fist-fighting champion of Rancho Coronado.
Just looking at her can be intimidating, but thankfully enough, there are a few tips and tricks that can help you easily take Rhino down.
Do Not Neglect Your Body Stats
While building your own unique V, most players usually designate a few stats to be dump stats. This means that these players do not really care about minor details, which are usually the key to winning boss battles. We agree that powerful Cyberdecks can assist you in most battles, but it is also necessary to pay attention to your melee damage. This will help you against all enemies, not just Rhino.
When we talk specifically about Rhino, we would suggest not focusing on health and defense. Since Rhino’s punches are one of the heaviest in Cyberpunk, the best play would be to take as few hits as possible. No matter how powerful your V build is, Rhino’s special attack will set you back by a lot. Hence, hand-to-hand combat is essential.
Key Skills To Beat Rhino
You need to use specific key skills in order to gain the upper hand against Rhino. Or else you will always feel handicapped when going against the monster. The following are the skills we would recommend having to beat Rhino.
|Like a Butterfly||Stamina would not be drained during dodging.|
|Cardio Cure||Build your health 25% faster as you move.|
|Steel and Chrome||Melee damage would increase by 20%|
|Invincible||Max HP will increase by 10%|
The Katana Trick
The Katana trick is one of the sneakiest and easiest ways to beat Rhino without breaking a sweat.
- Drop a Katana and pick it up once the fight starts
- Stay close to Rhino and keep slashing her, not letting her recover.
- Even if she puts her guard back, you can do a power attack with your Katana; that would break it.
Keep doing it until Rhino eventually falls down to your feet.
The trick is a borderline hack when it comes to defeating Rhino. You do not play defensive in this tactic; you bring the fight to her and overwhelm her until she cripples and falls.
Equip Gorilla Arms
It is a universal fact that Gorilla Arms give you an unfair advantage against bosses like Rhino. We mentioned earlier how hand-to-hand combat is absolutely necessary when going against Rhino. Gorilla Arms increases your melee and physical damage to a point where players can open metal doors and fend off powerful bosses. You can unlock Gorilla Arms after any one of the game’s endings or at clinics found in Heywoord, Rancho Coronado, or Downtown. Some key points to remember about the Gorilla Arms are listed below.
- Gorilla Arms will not add attribute points when attribute checks are applied to conversions.
- Gorilla Arms do add attribute points for attribute checks when the player hijacks cars, dismantles turrets, or opens doors.
- You can fully negate the Body Attribute requirement if you equip Gorilla Arms. This means you can use any weapon to its full potential.
Gorilla Arms can most definitely be the deciding factor if you can beat Rhino in the game. So, we would definitely recommend utilizing it to its full potential.
Make Use Of Reinforced Tendons
This brilliant piece of Cyberware enables you to perform double jumps in mid-air. Reinforced Tendons are especially useful when you have not invested much in body stats. Some key points to keep in mind for Reinforced tendons are listed below.
- You can acquire Reinforced Tendons without Street Cred from Viktor Vektor.
- You can purchase it at 12 Street Cred for $30000 from most Ripperdocs except Downtown and Wellsprings.
Use The Biomonitor
If you play perfectly, you won’t need the Biomonitor, but unfortunately, no one is perfect. Since Rhino’s hits are very heavy, and her special attack is even deadlier, she can take you out in just a couple of hits.
However, if you have the Biomonitor, you can restore your health once you drop down to 15% of your HP. This little piece of Cyberware can save the match and help you defeat Rhino. A couple of important points about Biomonitor are given below.
- It can restore up to 30%-100% of your health, depending on the variant.
- It has a cooldown of 240s-120s, depending on the variant.
- There are five variants for it, namely the Legendary, Epic, Rare, Uncommon, and Common.
Keep Away From Corners
The edges of the unusually small area where the fight takes place are extremely dangerous for V. Pillars on the edges are spiked, so you can hurt yourself if pushed into one. V can even get stuck on ladders which allows Rhino to deal a deadly blow. Even without the annoying ladders and pillars, if you let yourself get cornered, Rhino can take advantage of the situation and put you out of your misery.
Step Away From The Shove
Everything is okay until Rhino starts making a shoving motion. Do not wait and see what happens; back away immediately. The shoving motion is basically a power-up because, after that, Rhino follows up with a humongous punch. The only way you can avoid this punch is if you back away and dodge. Also, keep her at the edge so you have as much room as possible.
Beating Rhino is not the toughest thing in the world, but it would be if you are new to the game. Rhino might be terrifying to go up against, but players appreciate her sportsmanship and consider her a sweetheart. She will shake your hand, even after you destroy her in the fight.
Now that you know enough about defeating Rhino, we recommend checking out Best Cyberpunk 2077 PC Settings For High FPS for the best gaming experience. Also, go through the Best Perks to dominate your competition throughout the game.
If you are wondering what mod to get for Cyberpunk 2077, we recommend going through BEST Mods For Cyberpunk 2077 In 2023. Lastly, also check out the BEST Melee Weapons. This will benefit you throughout the game, especially with bosses like Rhino.
- Cyberpunk 2077: How To Get Edgerunners Jacket
- Cyberpunk 2077 Review
- How To Find Skippy In Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 Jackie Welles Guns
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍